It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: *big welcome hug*
*big return hug*
How are you? And what was the weather like today? You also had the thunderstorm last night?

LaPtiteBete: Good evenight everybody!
**Big hugs and rose**
Hope you're all doing great
Bonsoir Owl *big hug*
Doing mostly good here - what about you?
ElTerprise: Good evening everyone *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?

LaPtiteBete: Good evenight everybody!
**Big hugs and rose**
Hope you're all doing great
moonshineshadow: *big welcome hug for you too*
-latching onto Moonshine's post so I can say good evening to you both at the same time- ;)
Been very sick for the last week, coughing everytime I try to lay down, nose running like crazy, sore throat (Which having throat polyps don't help), and feeling cold in warm weather, wasn't doing too well. But doing a bit better now. :)
ElTerprise: *big return hug*
How are you? And what was the weather like today? You also had the thunderstorm last night?
Doing fine. The thunderstorm and rain last night cooled things down and today was a nice 20-22°C :D
moonshineshadow: Doing fine. The thunderstorm and rain last night cooled things down and today was a nice 20-22°C :D
Glad to hear that. That sounds really nice - i didn't have that much luck after the thunderstorm (weather was really muggy today) - but we got the sequel Thunderstorm Returns to deal with it and now it's about 15-16°C and raining :)

CarrionCrow: -latching onto Moonshine's post so I can say good evening to you both at the same time- ;)
Good evening Crow. How are you today?

pimpmonkey2382.313: Been very sick for the last week, coughing everytime I try to lay down, nose running like crazy, sore throat (Which having throat polyps don't help), and feeling cold in warm weather, wasn't doing too well. But doing a bit better now. :)
Hello...oh that sounds awful but good to hear that you're doing a bit better now :)
moonshineshadow: Doing fine. The thunderstorm and rain last night cooled things down and today was a nice 20-22°C :D
ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. That sounds really nice - i didn't have that much luck after the thunderstorm (weather was really muggy today) - but we got the sequel Thunderstorm Returns to deal with it and now it's about 15-16°C and raining :)

CarrionCrow: -latching onto Moonshine's post so I can say good evening to you both at the same time- ;)
ElTerprise: Good evening Crow. How are you today?

pimpmonkey2382.313: Been very sick for the last week, coughing everytime I try to lay down, nose running like crazy, sore throat (Which having throat polyps don't help), and feeling cold in warm weather, wasn't doing too well. But doing a bit better now. :)
ElTerprise: Hello...oh that sounds awful but good to hear that you're doing a bit better now :)
I was getting quite angry when I would wake up at 2 Am coughing like crazy. x)
pimpmonkey2382.313: I was getting quite angry when I would wake up at 2 Am coughing like crazy. x)
Well that's perfectly understandable. I hope you'll get well again soon :)
Post edited July 26, 2015 by ElTerprise
pimpmonkey2382.313: I was getting quite angry when I would wake up at 2 Am coughing like crazy. x)
ElTerprise: Well that's perfectly understandable. I hope you'll get well again soon :)
*gives you a beer* :)
pimpmonkey2382.313: *gives you a beer* :)
Well thank you - but i'm not sure if it's a good idea to mix red wine and beer ;)
pimpmonkey2382.313: *gives you a beer* :)
ElTerprise: Well thank you - but i'm not sure if it's a good idea to mix red wine and beer ;)
I would, though I have french and german in my family. lol
It seems the nonsense with the Victor Vran bonus is finally over, or so I hope. The amount of victimization and kool aid broke the norms today.
Post edited July 26, 2015 by HijacK
HijacK: It seems the nonsense with the Victor Vran bonus is finally over, or so I hope. The amount of victimization and kool aid broke the norms today.
Hey man, how are you?
pimpmonkey2382.313: I would, though I have french and german in my family. lol
Yes. I did that once or twice and the after-effects were not really desirable to say the least :)
pimpmonkey2382.313: I would, though I have french and german in my family. lol
ElTerprise: Yes. I did that once or twice and the after-effects were not really desirable to say the least :)
Me too, the effects are good if you have girls already associating with you. But the effects the morning after are horrible. x)
HijacK: It seems the nonsense with the Victor Vran bonus is finally over, or so I hope. The amount of victimization and kool aid broke the norms today.
Hey. Yes hopefully. I lost track in the thread yesterday evening anyway....