It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: ...
*big comforting hug*

Do you want me to come and castrate him for you? It works quite well with the livestock. I could use the two bricks method? >:-)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Been very sick for the last week, coughing everytime I try to lay down, nose running like crazy, sore throat (Which having throat polyps don't help), and feeling cold in warm weather, wasn't doing too well. But doing a bit better now. :)
LaPtiteBete: Hey Pimp !! **big happy hug** Glad you're doing better... (can't you/don't you waant to, remove these throat polyps ?...)
I was wondering where you've been !

ElTerprise: Oh...sorry to hear that. Hope the next evening will be much better :)
LaPtiteBete: Thanks :) ... how was yours ?? did you do anything special ?...
have any plans for tomorrow ?...
Would require surgery that I'm not too fond of. x)
ddickinson: Good evening, ladies, gentlemen, and those things over there that crept in while no one was looking. :-)

I hope you are all doing okay and are enjoying your weekend?

*hugs and waves
Slow weekend. How are you?
moonshineshadow: *extra big hug* Doing fine. I had a nice evening playing cities in motion (thanks to dd).
I read your evening was boring? Why?
Also what do you think about doing a Terraria afternoon or evening with some of our regulars here?
LaPtiteBete: Ho ! Cities in motion ? Great ! :D How is it ? I saw it in the new games yesterday... I already have train fever but haven't played it yet... what do you have to do in this one ? manage the buildings and the transportation, or only the transportation part ... ?
My evening... well. The owlet's dad has invited an old friend (that I know too), and gets mad at me because I wanted to knit a little :-( ... he said it wasn't polite, blah blah blah. And then they told only about their common past, college memories, stories about people I don't know at all... after eating he played the guitar and she sang ; as I hate singing in front of people and can't play any instrument, I didn't have anything special to do... and I get bored, and pissed that he doesn't tolerate my hobbies as I do for his (knitting don't prevent me to be with them and talk to them... if only we could have spoken about anything else than their college crushes and so on)... [/rant] :-) ... now he's gone to bring her back.... good.
I have not played that much yet, but it is a lot of fun up until now. You only manage the transportation, which can be quite difficult sometimes. Sometimes there were tons of angry people, all over the map with angry smilies because I could not organize transport fast enough :D
*big hug* Yeah ok, sounds like a really boring evening. And to be honest I don't think it would have been unpolite. Like you said, it would not have prevented you from talking with them *big cheer up hug*
ddickinson: Good evening, ladies, gentlemen, and those things over there that crept in while no one was looking. :-)

*hugs and waves
How are you doing today, lovely DD ?
Are you spending a nice weekend ? :)
ddickinson: *big comforting hug*

Do you want me to come and castrate him for you? It works quite well with the livestock. I could use the two bricks method? >:-)
*enters thread*

nnnnnnnope!

*steps out again and slowly closes door*
LaPtiteBete: [...]
*comes out of lurker mode to give my favourite Owl a massive crushing hug*
Sorry it didn't go so well. As I was told this morning, feel free to rant all you want (even though we all know that I never rant, I don't know what these people were talking about ;-p)
HijacK: Slow weekend. How are you?
Been better (I have had some bad health troubles), but not too bad.

So you had a slow weekend? Nothing nice planned for the rest of your weekend?
moonshineshadow: Also what do you think about doing a Terraria afternoon or evening with some of our regulars here?
LaPtiteBete: Awesome idea ! I'll be there tomorrow evenight only (from 9 pm until ... 1 am ?), or monday, tuesday or wednesday... (from a bit earlier : 8:30 pm)
Who would be interested ?
For me tomorrow or Wednesday would work :-)

*hugs and waves
Good evening DD *big hug*
How are you know? Doing mostly good here and the day was okay after all :)
Wha... hey! Who you callin' a "thing"?
ddickinson: Been better (I have had some bad health troubles), but not too bad.
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll feel better soon.

ddickinson: So you had a slow weekend? Nothing nice planned for the rest of your weekend?
Nothing at all, and everything just bores me at the moment. I'm trying to do something fun, but nothing entertains me at the moment.
LaPtiteBete: How are you doing today, lovely DD ?
Are you spending a nice weekend ? :)
Hello there, lovely lady Owl!

My weekend has been quite nice so far. My partner was at work for most of today, but we had a lovely evening. Nothing special, just a nice meal, a little dancing, and watching the sun go down.

I am sorry to hear your evening has not been so good. *big special hug*

Soccorro: *enters thread*

nnnnnnnope!

*steps out again and slowly closes door*
I wonder what scarred Soccorro off? *claps the two bricks together while smiling* :-)

AgentBirdnest: *comes out of lurker mode to give my favourite Owl a massive crushing hug*
Sorry it didn't go so well. As I was told this morning, feel free to rant all you want (even though we all know that I never rant, I don't know what these people were talking about ;-p)
Of course you don't rant, you do poetry, remember? :-)
ElTerprise: Mine was quite nice - aside from the less than stellar weather - i had dinner at a restaurant with my parents and i'm currently enjoying a glass of spanish red wine :)
Well i've to work tomorrow but other than that i hope for a relaxing sunday? What are your plans for tomorrow?
You mean, you had to work today ?... or really tomorrow ?...
(Cheers :) I'm drinking a bit of rosé...)
Cool aboout the restaurant !! did you enjoy your meal ? :)
Tomorrow we'll go and see an aunt of mine, and eat some cake... with my owlets... I'm happy about it, I don't see them often (they travel a lot)
ddickinson: *big comforting hug*

If you want, yes :D
**Big thank-you hug**
Post edited July 26, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
genkicolleen: Wha... hey! Who you callin' a "thing"?
What else should I call them? And you are by no means a thing, you are a lovely lady. :-)

Hello, I was just reading back a few pages and I am so happy to hear things are going well for you. You really deserve to have some lovely times and I am so happy for you.

HijacK: Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll feel better soon.

Nothing at all, and everything just bores me at the moment. I'm trying to do something fun, but nothing entertains me at the moment.
Thank you. It will take some time sadly, but I am sure it will be fine.

That is a shame. Are you thinking of a game to play or something to do in the real world?