It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
*big good morning hug*

Hello, Moonshine! I hope you had a lovely nights sleep and are looking forward to your weekend?

CarrionCrow: It's a superiority thing, basic human malfunction, and these days you can add a shitload of cash investment to that voice in a dim person's brain telling them that they need to be right, be best, at all times.
They think they're better because they have the "best thing", they're on the "best team", when in actuality they're just some intensely sad motherfuckers.

The problem you run into is that the stupidity never stops. It won't stop in any of our lifetimes, it'll just mutate into something else that's skullpoundingly idiotic as soon as you think a certain strain of it has finally died out.
If you're going to be angry about stupid people, you're going to be angry every second of every day.

Been there, done that, and once you're spending every minute wanting to hit someone until they shut up?
It's time to bow out. (Or go to prison. And I don't want to do that.)

You would be correct. It's the same back and forth, only spread over pages. Good for comedy, but not much else.

Yes, I do. Looking forward to getting it. First saw it mentioned in another thread, took a look and it's interesting.
And as a bonus, an action RPG that doesn't bore me into a state of virtual retardation sounds good.
Way to go, Diablo 3, your crowning achievement is making me lower my standards.

No worries, I didn't notice the dyslexia, and I'm not going to get too offended if you're not focusing intently and hanging on my every typed letter. -laughs-
Besides, rapid topic shifts keep me on my toes, especially when I'm wound up, caffeinated to hell and back and manic as shit to boot. =)
That's true, humans sure do seem to have their fair share of faults, most of which will never really go. We can mask some stuff with the whole concept of us being civilised, but at the end of the day we are just animals like any other.

I enjoy some of the drama at first, quite entertaining, but after a while I get bored or I lose track and don't want to read all the pages I missed, especially not at the moment.

I have seen a few people talk highly of the game, hopefully it will turn out to be a very enjoyable game for you. One that you will actually enjoy and not hate.

I tend to try my hardest with my dyslexia, it's not too bad any more, but a long struggle growing up, which is why I still get annoyed at myself. Being tired and ill is not helping any, but luckily I can spot and edit most of the errors before I post a message.
GreenDamsel: Moin.

How are you?
Doing fine, the thunderstorm and rain yesterday night cooled things down and I am really enjoying the 20°C here. Much better than the last four weeks :D
How about you?

CarrionCrow: -massive ninja valkyrie hug, just to mess with you- ;)
*confused hug* You alright Crow? ;-)

ddickinson: *big good morning hug*

Hello, Moonshine! I hope you had a lovely nights sleep and are looking forward to your weekend?
*big return hug* I slept quite well, it was such a nice temperature in my room! And yes looking forward to most of the weekend :-)
ddickinson: That's true, humans sure do seem to have their fair share of faults, most of which will never really go. We can mask some stuff with the whole concept of us being civilised, but at the end of the day we are just animals like any other.

I enjoy some of the drama at first, quite entertaining, but after a while I get bored or I lose track and don't want to read all the pages I missed, especially not at the moment.

I have seen a few people talk highly of the game, hopefully it will turn out to be a very enjoyable game for you. One that you will actually enjoy and not hate.

I tend to try my hardest with my dyslexia, it's not too bad any more, but a long struggle growing up, which is why I still get annoyed at myself. Being tired and ill is not helping any, but luckily I can spot and edit most of the errors before I post a message.
The whole civility thing is just the mass version of the "I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy" comment.
It makes a person feel better, but it's still a lie.

Yeah, the novelty factor. In any long, drawn-out exchange of repetitive shit, you ultimately have to either make your own fun with it or get bored and do something else.

Likewise. Don't have too many games left that I have a feeling will be awful.
(Already purchased most of them.)
Figure I'll grab that, put in my pre-order for Shadowrun Hong Kong and go from there.

Just try to not kick yourself in the head too hard over typos, whatever the cause of them.
If I can decipher it, it's fine. If not, I'll mention it politely. =)
moonshineshadow: *confused hug* You alright Crow? ;-)
-laughs- Yes, I am. If you're confused, my timing was good.
Post edited July 25, 2015 by CarrionCrow
moonshineshadow: *big return hug* I slept quite well, it was such a nice temperature in my room! And yes looking forward to most of the weekend :-)
That is great to hear, I am so glad the weather is getting better for you.

*big happy hug*

And here is your badge. :-)
Attachments:
moonshineshadow: *big return hug* I slept quite well, it was such a nice temperature in my room! And yes looking forward to most of the weekend :-)
ddickinson: That is great to hear, I am so glad the weather is getting better for you.

*big happy hug*

And here is your badge. :-)
Yeah! *big hug* Once things calm down at work next week I'll start paying more attention to our sleep club. You'll be getting badged in no time :P
CarrionCrow: The whole civility thing is just the mass version of the "I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy" comment.
It makes a person feel better, but it's still a lie.

Yeah, the novelty factor. In any long, drawn-out exchange of repetitive shit, you ultimately have to either make your own fun with it or get bored and do something else.

Likewise. Don't have too many games left that I have a feeling will be awful.
(Already purchased most of them.)
Figure I'll grab that, put in my pre-order for Shadowrun Hong Kong and go from there.

Just try to not kick yourself in the head too hard over typos, whatever the cause of them.
If I can decipher it, it's fine. If not, I'll mention it politely. =)
It is alway nice to hear when you are playing fun games. You play bad games way too often. If only you could learn to just abandon terrible games. But then sometimes I find myself playing through a game I am not too keen on just to see it through to the end, a bit like I did with Mind Path to Thalamus and Montages Mount.

I know, it's just a thing I have had for a long time while trying to beat the worse of it when I was younger. For the most part I am okay with it, it's not like I can help it, but when I am not too good I make lots of silly mistakes that I have to correct before sending a message. Feel free to mention anything you can't decipher anytime, I never mind.

moonshineshadow: Yeah! *big hug* Once things calm down at work next week I'll start paying more attention to our sleep club. You'll be getting badged in no time :P
But mine are due to the medication, so that is technically cheating. Maybe Owl could design us a cheaters badge. :-)

*more hugs*
Post edited July 25, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: It is alway nice to hear when you are playing fun games. You play bad games way too often. If only you could learn to just abandon terrible games. But then sometimes I find myself playing through a game I am not too keen on just to see it through to the end, a bit like I did with Mind Path to Thalamus and Montages Mount.

I know, it's just a thing I have had for a long time while trying to beat the worse of it when I was younger. For the most part I am okay with it, it's not like I can help it, but when I am not too good I make lots of silly mistakes that I have to correct before sending a message. Feel free to mention anything you can't decipher anytime, I never mind.
It's self flagellation without having to make excuses on how the scars got there. =)

I would, but I've never had an issue with it. I've spoken with raging drunks, tanked up pill addicts, and people who make my coffee table look like a fucking Nobel Prize winner by comparison.
A mixed up letter or two won't exactly throw me.
GreenDamsel: Moin.

How are you?
moonshineshadow: Doing fine, the thunderstorm and rain yesterday night cooled things down and I am really enjoying the 20°C here. Much better than the last four weeks :D
How about you?
Decided to take the day off and enjoying some Shadowrun.

We have some strong wind here so it did get incredibly chilly. I love it.
moonshineshadow:
GreenDamsel: it did get incredibly chilly. I love it.
Calling winter and the end of sunshine all hail darkness and happiness ;)
GreenDamsel: it did get incredibly chilly. I love it.
cecil: Calling winter and the end of sunshine all hail darkness and happiness ;)
I can totally get behind that. Give me 20 degree weather for months. I'll wear my shorts and be thrilled that I can actually stop sweating for two seconds.
Moin everyone *big hugs and waves*

Don't feel to well today - mostly because of really muggy weather. Hope you're all doing at least ok. :)
cecil: Calling winter and the end of sunshine all hail darkness and happiness ;)
CarrionCrow: I can totally get behind that. Give me 20 degree weather for months. I'll wear my shorts and be thrilled that I can actually stop sweating for two seconds.
I didn't say Antartica I'm thinking between 40-60 F and cloudy.
[goodness, I rant too much...]

Good mornoon, everyone :-)
Post edited July 25, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: [goodness, I rant too much...]

hoi
AgentBirdnest: [goodness, I rant too much...]

Not at all. You know where my chat is if you ever feel like ranting. You can rant all you like.

*big hug*

CarrionCrow: It's self flagellation without having to make excuses on how the scars got there. =)

I would, but I've never had an issue with it. I've spoken with raging drunks, tanked up pill addicts, and people who make my coffee table look like a fucking Nobel Prize winner by comparison.
A mixed up letter or two won't exactly throw me.
But sometimes the mental scars the games leave can be just as bad as real scars. :-)

ElTerprise: Moin everyone *big hugs and waves*

Don't feel to well today - mostly because of really muggy weather. Hope you're all doing at least ok. :)
Good morning!

Sorry to hear you are not feeling too well. Are you often effected by the weather? I hope you will start to feel better as the day goes on.

*get well soon hug*
Post edited July 25, 2015 by ddickinson