It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Moin everyone *big hugs and waves*

Don't feel to well today - mostly because of really muggy weather. Hope you're all doing at least ok. :)
*welcome and get well hug*

AgentBirdnest: [goodness, I rant too much...]

Good mornoon, everyone :-)
What rant? I can't see anything ;-)
Also feel free to rant all you want either here or in chat!
*extra big hug*
ddickinson: Good morning!

Sorry to hear you are not feeling too well. Are you often effected by the weather? I hope you will start to feel better as the day goes on.

*get well soon hug*
Hello DD *big hug*
Thank you. Well i do tend to get headaches when the weather is muggy - which it still is . I hope for the forecasted thunderstorm to come

How are you doing?
moonshineshadow: *welcome and get well hug*
Hello Moon *big hug*
Thanks. How are you doing?
AgentBirdnest: [goodness, I rant too much...]

Good mornoon, everyone :-)
Moin Agent *big hug*
How are you today?
Post edited July 25, 2015 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: Not at all. You know where my chat is if you ever feel like ranting. You can rant all you like.

*big hug*
Yes I do... that strange area where our lovely Private Message system used to be :-)
Thanks. *big hug*
moonshineshadow: What rant? I can't see anything ;-)
Also feel free to rant all you want either here or in chat!
*extra big hug*
It's so strange, suddenly everyone is mentioning the word "rant"... I don't see it either :-)
Thanks, Moon. *big hug*
ElTerprise: Hello DD *big hug*
Thank you. Well i do tend to get headaches when the weather is muggy - which it still is . I hope for the forecasted thunderstorm to come

How are you doing?
Good afternoon! *return hug*

Sorry to hear that the muggy weather gives you headaches, that is not nice. Hopefully it will clear up and you will be feeling better.

I am doing okay, been better but nothing really to complain about. I am on some stronger painkillers which are making me quite light headed, but that can't be helped.
ElTerprise: Moin Agent *big hug*
How are you today?
Good day, ElT *bigger hug* :-)
Doing pretty good today... sorry to hear that's not the case for you. Hopefully things start looking up.
AgentBirdnest: Yes I do... that strange area where our lovely Private Message system used to be :-)
Thanks. *big hug*
That is the place. It's not as nice any more, and someone stole some of my messages, but it's the best we have.

AgentBirdnest: It's so strange, suddenly everyone is mentioning the word "POEM"... I don't see it either :-)
Maybe we should all change the word to poem, then you sound all artsy. :-)
Post edited July 25, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Good afternoon! *return hug*

Sorry to hear that the muggy weather gives you headaches, that is not nice. Hopefully it will clear up and you will be feeling better.

I am doing okay, been better but nothing really to complain about. I am on some stronger painkillers which are making me quite light headed, but that can't be helped.
Well it doesn't look like it'll clear up unless there will be the aforementioned thunderstorm...
Oh well i hope that you're getting better as well :)

AgentBirdnest: Good day, ElT *bigger hug* :-)
Doing pretty good today... sorry to hear that's not the case for you. Hopefully things start looking up.
Glad to hear that. Thanks . Yes hope so too....
ddickinson: Maybe we should all change the word to poem, then you sound all artsy. :-)
Oooooh... Lovely... I love sounding sophisticated B-|
... and sounding sophisticated is only one step below sounding French, so I'm in :-)
ElTerprise: Well it doesn't look like it'll clear up unless there will be the aforementioned thunderstorm...
Oh well i hope that you're getting better as well :)
Well, I don't want to be mean, but it's your own fault. I have been asking you to developer a weather machine, but all I get are excuses. If you had invented one I would have used it to improve the weather for you (and maybe used it for world domination?). :-)

AgentBirdnest: Oooooh... Lovely... I love sounding sophisticated B-|
... and sounding sophisticated is only one step below sounding French, so I'm in :-)
Erm… you have not spoken to many French men have you? :-)
Post edited July 25, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Erm… you have not spoken to many French men have you? :-)
Only to myself (on Tuesday through Friday)... Other than that, no :-p
AgentBirdnest: Only to myself (on Tuesday through Friday)... Other than that, no :-p
You just make sure when you become French that you be a nice French and not one of the unsophisticated jerks. :-)
Just throwing this out there since Minecraft was mentioned earlier. If you're interested in Minecraft but don't have it because of whatever reason, try out Minetest. Minetest is a free open source Minecraft clone. It looks and plays nearly identical to Minecraft and it has plenty of mods. A word of warning, you will need to download a enemy pack mod if you want enemies as the vanilla version of Mintest does not include monsters.
Hi.
Come and visit my forum chanel
Fan3l's Q?
and we gonna talk about games.
See you there.
ddickinson: You just make sure when you become French that you be a nice French and not one of the unsophisticated jerks. :-)
Of course! I'm a nice American, after all. It should carry over. Maybe I'll even be able to show those unsophisticated jerks a thing or two B-|
Also, maybe I'll learn how to spell "unsophisticated" correctly on my first attempt ;-p
Post edited July 25, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Of course! I'm a nice American, after all. It should carry over. Maybe I'll even be able to show those unsophisticated jerks a thing or two B-|
Also, maybe I'll learn how to spell "unsophisticated" correctly on my first attempt ;-p
But you are American, you don't have to worry about spelling words wrong. You just claim it's the new spelling, like colour becoming color. That was just an American who forgot the 'U' and told everyone that was the new spelling. :-)