It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: I'm playing FTL right now, but I'm very bad at it :-( I die every 3,47 minutes
A recommendation for playing that game. Wear black and red pijamas, sit in a high chair, hook it up on a big screen then order your husband/minion (whom you shall refer to as number one) to "raise forward shields to full capacity" "Divert power to main thrusters" "Fire proton torpedo!"

Bonus points if every time you get hit, a firecracker goes off.
ddickinson: That is good to hear. And you might not be excellent now, but a bit more practice and I am sure you will be. :-)

I think I will gladly remain carefree and clueless when it comes to the stuff coming out of Japan. I don't think my sweet and innocent mind could cope with it all. :-)
I shall give you an example that won't scar your mind... too much.

They got the cthulhu mythos and turned it into a highschool romantic-random comedy.
Post edited July 25, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: I shall give you an example that won't scar your mind... too much.

They got the cthulhu mythos and turned it into a highschool romantic-random comedy.
So…. it's tinyE in highschool? I hope he gets the girl in the end. :-)

And I am not surprised, I don't think anything would surprise me with Japan, especially when it comes to their anime.
Everyone I love is.. dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56r-UTj6pIM

Oh wait..

I should hug more.
What an amazing storm we just had! Hail, and I could feel the temperature change constantly just standing outside on the deck (well, before I had to put the umbrella down or risk losing it and the table! ;) ).

And now everywhere the smell of pine with mist rising from the base of the trees and echoes of thunder every now and again.
Antimateria: Everyone I love is.. dead.

Oh wait..

I should hug more.
I'd rather chug.

Badum-tisssh
ddickinson: So…. it's tinyE in highschool? I hope he gets the girl in the end. :-)

And I am not surprised, I don't think anything would surprise me with Japan, especially when it comes to their anime.
TinyE isn't in it, it centers mostly on Nyarlathotep, as a crazy hyperactive and somewhat pervy 16 year old girl.

And Hastur appears as a trap.
Ixamyakxim: What an amazing storm we just had! Hail, and I could feel the temperature change constantly just standing outside on the deck (well, before I had to put the umbrella down or risk losing it and the table! ;) ).

And now everywhere the smell of pine with mist rising from the base of the trees and echoes of thunder every now and again.
Storms can be amazing, and the cool air and smell afterwards can be lovely.

j0ekerr: TinyE isn't in it, it centers mostly on Nyarlathotep, as a crazy hyperactive and somewhat pervy 16 year old girl.

I have never really read much Lovecraft, so when you say cthulhu I think of the cthulhu monster.
Antimateria: Who is geralt.. well Geralt was that kick ass dude in sleeping dogs.. ^^

It was not but I liked sleeping dogs normal version some year ago. It was a good game though the driving kinda sucked
I'm not much of a race game fan, but the inclusion of ramming helps quite a bit.
Just won a race by way of smashing the hell out of the opposition just before the race ended.
j0ekerr: TinyE isn't in it, it centers mostly on Nyarlathotep, as a crazy hyperactive and somewhat pervy 16 year old girl.

Out of pure curiosity I almost want to watch this.

Oh wait..

I should hug more.
Are you a Peter Steele fan ?
Why the sad mood ?
Need some **more hugs** ?

j0ekerr: I'd rather chug.

Badum-tisssh
Badum-tttsssssh !!! :D
Post edited July 25, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: Looks like yeah :D
Didn't you just want to kill 20 people a few minutes ago... ? ^^
-laughs- I wanted to beat the mission.
The mission just happened to involve my character killing a lot of people.

Oh wait..

I should hug more.
LaPtiteBete: Are you a Peter Steele fan ?
Why the sad mood ?
Need some **more hugs** ?

j0ekerr: I'd rather chug.

Badum-tisssh
LaPtiteBete: Badum-tttsssssh !!! :D
Peter Steele fan.. I guess that sometimes a bit. =)

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXIWRan3XGY

^^
Post edited July 25, 2015 by Antimateria
ddickinson: I have never really read much Lovecraft, so when you say cthulhu I think of the cthulhu monster.
The one j0ekerr just mentioned is sort of an Egyptian pharaoh themed god but that has many many other "forms" ranging from human (aforementioned pharaoh) to monsterous. "Mythos" useless fact of the day.
ddickinson: Storms can be amazing, and the cool air and smell afterwards can be lovely.
I totlly agree :)
I took a lovely short video last week ; stormy weather, lightning and strong thunder, and a freaked out baby owlet :D she's so cute...
CarrionCrow: -laughs- I wanted to beat the mission.
The mission just happened to involve my character killing a lot of people.
Hoo, so that was purely professional :D nevermind... !!
Post edited July 25, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
Good afternight, everyone... Looks pleasant in here...

LaPtiteBete: lol... excellent... I'm so far away from that point :D
but I enjoy it yeah... it's pretty addictive in fact >:-\
Gotta agree with that... it's slightly more addicting than Klonopin ;-)
Post edited July 25, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Ixamyakxim: The one j0ekerr just mentioned is sort of an Egyptian pharaoh themed god but that has many many other "forms" ranging from human (aforementioned pharaoh) to monsterous. "Mythos" useless fact of the day.
The gods of the the cthulhu mythos seldom have defined forms, Cthulhu is an exception in that he has a definite shape. More often than not, they are a writhing mass of tentacles and shapes, in a constant state of flux, with appendages and orifices appearing where they shouldn't and which will drive you mad just by looking at them.

Ixamyakxim: Out of pure curiosity I almost want to watch this.
google Hastur trap.

You won't be disappointed.