It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Antimateria: Peter Steele fan.. I guess that sometimes a bit. =)

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXIWRan3XGY

^^
What a sexy hairy-chested Marylin.... n__o
Edward Carnby should have more Ctulhu.
AgentBirdnest: Gotta agree with that... it's slightly more addicting than Klonopin ;-)
Ok... let's try it again.
The one who goes the farthest wins a prize ):-|
Antimateria: Peter Steele fan.. I guess that sometimes a bit. =)

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXIWRan3XGY

^^
LaPtiteBete: What a sexy hairy-chested Marylin.... n__o
That's disturbing enough but decent people will get over it.

Edit: I'm not really good in many things, especially getting over stuff. ^^
Post edited July 25, 2015 by Antimateria
Ixamyakxim: The one j0ekerr just mentioned is sort of an Egyptian pharaoh themed god but that has many many other "forms" ranging from human (aforementioned pharaoh) to monsterous. "Mythos" useless fact of the day.
I see, Japan's anime sure is strange with it's stories and characters.

LaPtiteBete: I totlly agree :)
I took a lovely short video last week ; stormy weather, lightning and strong thunder, and a freaked out baby owlet :D she's so cute...
Awwww, I bet she did not know what to think. At least she had her mummy there to protect her from the scary weather. :-)
LaPtiteBete: Ok... let's try it again.
The one who goes the farthest wins a prize ):-|
It is on, Owl. Let's do this ):-|
Post edited July 25, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Antimateria: That's disturbing enough but decent people will get over it.

Maybe some people like it, heh... to each his tastes !! n__n
Antimateria: That's disturbing enough but decent people will get over it.

LaPtiteBete: Maybe some people like it, heh... to each his tastes !! n__n
O______o
ddickinson: Awwww, I bet she did not know what to think. At least she had her mummy there to protect her from the scary weather. :-)
Totally... she hid against my legs and made a utterly cute overly-scared face... ♥ [/not objective at all]
Antimateria: O______o
Lol... I wasn't saying that for me !!! :-D I like my Marylins hairless ^^
Post edited July 25, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
ddickinson: Awwww, I bet she did not know what to think. At least she had her mummy there to protect her from the scary weather. :-)
LaPtiteBete: Totally... she hid against my legs and made a utterly cute overly-scared face... ♥ [/not objective at all]
Antimateria: O______o
LaPtiteBete: Lol... I wasn't saying that for me !!! :-D I like my Marylins hairless ^^
you just dig your pit more i don't know pittier ^^
I think I will call it a night.

I hope you all have a lovely evening!

*goodnight hugs and silly waves*

LaPtiteBete: Totally... she hid against my legs and made a utterly cute overly-scared face... ♥ [/not objective at all]
See, straight for the protection of her mummy. :-)
ddickinson: I think I will call it a night.

Have a good night, DD. Hope you sleep well. *big fluffy goodnight hug*
Ixamyakxim: The one j0ekerr just mentioned is sort of an Egyptian pharaoh themed god but that has many many other "forms" ranging from human (aforementioned pharaoh) to monsterous. "Mythos" useless fact of the day.
ddickinson: I see, Japan's anime sure is strange with it's stories and characters.
No that one right there is straight out of the mind of a New England madman ;) I can't speak to the actual anime j0ekerr mentioned, I was only describing the actual character of Nyara... screw it I'm not even attempting to spell that... as envisioned by H.P. Lovecraft.

Or maybe it was one of his cohorts - I can't remember how much Lovecraft fleshed out "Ny" in his writing (I know he was mentioned and once in a while in a more than cursory way - but I can't recall how deep Lovecraft himself went into that particular character). Lovecraft had a few contemporaries and later followers that wrote more detail into some of the creatures and characters of his "mythos."
ddickinson: I think I will call it a night.

ddickinson: See, straight for the protection of her mummy. :-)
Hihi yes... she always comes to me when she hurts herself, too....
Good night, lovely DD !!! Sleep tight... and get better, quick !!
**Big restful hugs with nice sweet dreams**
Read you tomorrow (?) :)
Ixamyakxim: No that one right there is straight out of the mind of a New England madman ;) I can't speak to the actual anime j0ekerr mentioned, I was only describing the actual character of Nyara... screw it I'm not even attempting to spell that... as envisioned by H.P. Lovecraft.

Or maybe it was one of his cohorts - I can't remember how much Lovecraft fleshed out "Ny" in his writing (I know he was mentioned and once in a while in a more than cursory way - but I can't recall how deep Lovecraft himself went into that particular character). Lovecraft had a few contemporaries and later followers that wrote more detail into some of the creatures and characters of his "mythos."
Yep, he laid a groundwork of cosmic horror stories, which some of his fellow pulp writers liked so much, they based their own stories in the same universe. August Derleth was one of them, as well as the writer of Conan.