It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: Religion is like a penis. You can be proud of yours and do whatever you want with it in your home. Just don't pull it out in public and force other's to look.
Haha :D not bad !!
EndreWhiteMane: Mormons are cool because:
LaPtiteBete: LOL :D it's been a long time since you last sent this one, Endre !!
Good afternoon, by the way ! how are you doing ?
**Big owlbear hug**
Doing OK today, though I made myself hungry for pizza (and nurses of course). :-)
*bear hug back*
GreenDamsel: Well yeah. Always good to see someone's religion by their badges. Good old German traditions.
But i think in that case the Mormons wore those voluntarily...
Post edited July 24, 2015 by ElTerprise
BillyMaysFan59: I feel shaky as hell. Not only that, I feel a bit nervous for no reason. At least I didn't get a headache yet, but.....

I *really* need to cut back.......
I have the shakes now and then at the moment, but that is due to nerve damage. Maybe we could sit next to each other and people might think we are doing some silly dance. :-)

I hope you will feel better soon. Could you drink decaf? Does that have the same taste? At least it would not have all the caffeine.
AgentBirdnest: Now where is Owl, I have a list for her... *searching for her original post about this*
You would see me better, if you took this Wilson ball off your face :D
EndreWhiteMane: Doing OK today, though I made myself hungry for pizza (and nurses of course). :-)
*bear hug back*
You made me hungry for pizza too... 8-|,',,',',,',',,',
(but less for nurses)...
Post edited July 24, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
GreenDamsel: Well yeah. Always good to see someone's religion by their badges. Good old German traditions.
That is a joke right? You don't really do that do you?
ddickinson: I hope you will feel better soon. Could you drink decaf? Does that have the same taste? At least it would not have all the caffeine.
Decaf IS NOT coffee.
Post edited July 24, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
BillyMaysFan59: I feel shaky as hell. Not only that, I feel a bit nervous for no reason. At least I didn't get a headache yet, but.....

I *really* need to cut back.......
ddickinson: I have the shakes now and then at the moment, but that is due to nerve damage. Maybe we could sit next to each other and people might think we are doing some silly dance. :-)

I hope you will feel better soon. Could you drink decaf? Does that have the same taste? At least it would not have all the caffeine.
Decaf is for afternoons. In the morning when I first get up, it's NOT the same. Trust me :P
AgentBirdnest: CRAP! I forgot my list of reasons why Mormons are cool! *searching quickly*
LaPtiteBete: You're late, Survivor !
Oh, there you are! Sorry, it took longer than expected...

This is why Mormons are cool B-|
- We've been made fun of on both The Simpsons and Futurama
- Ken Jennings from Jeopardy is a Mormon
- so is animator/director Don Bluth
- and Brandon Flowers of The Killers
- Napoleon Dynamite
- Our choir's music was used in the movie UHF (so was Billy Barty!)
- The disposable surgical mask was invented by a Mormon
- Synthetic diamonds too
- We have excellent organization skills
- and preparation skills (preparing for Armageddons)
- Gold medal winning wrestlers Rulon Gardner and Cael Sanderson
- We all have trampolines
- Designated family nights
- some people think Yoda was modeled after one of our old leaders
- AgentBirdnest B-|
AgentBirdnest: Apparently, yes :-)
Many people seem to say Mormons are really polite and friendly. Almost too much sometimes :-p I can't really say, I've always been in Mormon communities, I don't know much else.
Not even Mormons are more friendly that the lovely people in this thread, though ;-)
Well i haven't met that many Mormons thus far - but those i met were definitely polite and friendly :)
See. There's an example of humble and friendly behaviour but it's true the folks in this thread are lovely indeed *big hug* :)
LaPtiteBete: You would see me better, if you took this Wilson ball off your face :D
Ho yeah! *running to the settings*
EndreWhiteMane: Decaf IS NOT coffee.
You could also call it "I Can't Believe It's Not Coffee"!
BillyMaysFan59: Decaf is for afternoons. In the morning when I first get up, it's NOT the same. Trust me :P
I forgot how much you Americans needed your caffeine. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: That is a joke right? You don't really do that do you?
ddickinson: I hope you will feel better soon. Could you drink decaf? Does that have the same taste? At least it would not have all the caffeine.
^This! Decaf is an insult to everyone who loves coffee!
l0rdtr3k: Time for some snuggling,D.
Little blob needs your hugs.
ddickinson: *big hug*

I saw that you will be going back to work soon. Are you looking forward to that so you have something to occupy your mind more?
I occupy my mind by thinking about my waifu and hugging you and Owl IRL.
AgentBirdnest: Oh, there you are! Sorry, it took longer than expected...

This is why Mormons are cool B-|
- We've been made fun of on both The Simpsons and Futurama ----> Good point
- Ken Jennings from Jeopardy is a Mormon ----> I never heard about this guy
- so is animator/director Don Bluth ----> I never heard about this guy
- and Brandon Flowers of The Killers ----> I'm not sure I ever heared about this guy
- Napoleon Dynamite ----> I never heard about this ... guy ?
- Our choir's music was used in the movie UHF (so was Billy Barty!) ----> I never heard about this movie
- The disposable surgical mask was invented by a Mormon ----> Good point
- Synthetic diamonds too ----> ......... ok, good point
- We have excellent organization skills ----> That's what you say... Any proof ?
- and preparation skills (preparing for Armageddons) ----> I don't see the point of that... ?
- Gold medal winning wrestlers Rulon Gardner and Cael Sanderson ----> Good point
- We all have trampolines ----> Meh
- Designated family nights ----> What the heck is that ?
- some people think Yoda was modeled after one of our old leaders ----> LOL
- AgentBirdnest B-| ----> Definitely a good point... counts double...
Which makes 6 good points.out of 15... it's not terrific, Mr Birdnest... you'll have to learn your lesson a little better next time... one hour of detention ! ;-p