It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: ^This! Decaf is an insult to everyone who loves coffee!
ddickinson: *looks at Soccorro's decaf coffee cup* :-)

l0rdtr3k: I occupy my mind by thinking about my waifu and hugging you and Owl IRL.
ddickinson: Do you have some lovely things planned with your girlfriend for the weekend?

And have some *hugs*.

ElTerprise: Alright. Have to run some errands. See you all later.
ddickinson: Take care and see you later.
Sleeping at her house,dinner at a japanese restaurant and a lot of R&R.
ddickinson: It would be hard to tell, as many of the tests are not fully accurate and they all test different data. For example, this chat below is based on per capita and says it's the Netherlands.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/Q8ePESgssg_DNfnySG5CP5_ZY6TUPYeBJXiQUMXYXb5CIJkdGU5quNV6bAsLG5cxVZe7wWnxUrjTAhHaOOZJrpB4NkMY4iVvOLB6Scr_ykK57yOL3IacLhTOP-eprQ
LaPtiteBete: Of course. I don't even know what study they use, they just threw the information... it was on the radio. So they could also have made it up :)
Here's a source proving my theory: http://www.statista.com/statistics/277135/leading-countries-by-coffee-consumption/
LaPtiteBete: Of course. I don't even know what study they use, they just threw the information... it was on the radio. So they could also have made it up :)
Do you think it goes on just regular coffee, or all those fancy coffee drinks they have these days?

l0rdtr3k: Sleeping at her house,dinner at a japanese restaurant and a lot of R&R.
Will you be having anything interesting at the Japanese restaurant? I wonder what octopus tastes like?
GreenDamsel: I make up my stories on the fly and try to stretch the limit for fantasy as far as I can.

In reality I'm pretty sure your bakers just burn the croissants on the streets in protest. At least they're fat enough for that (the croissants).
:D Heeey yeah... I'm sure it will burn easily... more than tires !! but it won't make the awesome black, stinky and polluting smoke, then... :-\
Post edited July 24, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: **Yelling at the Oubliette**
HEY... I WAS JOKING... GET OUT OF THERE AGENT... !!! I JUST MOPPED THE FLOOR...
*Presses the elevator call button in the oubliette*

Coming up... :-)
I don't have a Premium account and then I can't see anything... :\
LaPtiteBete: I don't have a Premium account and then I can't see anything... :\
Me neither. I can still see the graph. Whatever.
ddickinson: Do you think it goes on just regular coffee, or all those fancy coffee drinks they have these days?
I have absolutely no idea... :-\

AgentBirdnest: *Presses the elevator call button in the oubliette*

Coming up... :-)
You installed an elevator in my Oubliette ???? Ô__Ô ....... but.... but the prisonners will escape !!!
LaPtiteBete: You installed an elevator in my Oubliette ???? Ô__Ô ....... but.... but the prisonners will escape !!!
Perhaps, but it is so much more luxurious with an elevator, don't you think? :-)
LaPtiteBete: You installed an elevator in my Oubliette ???? Ô__Ô ....... but.... but the prisonners will escape !!!
*Cuts the cables with my chainsword, trapping Agent back down there and preventing any of the prisoners getting out* :-)
LaPtiteBete: I don't have a Premium account and then I can't see anything... :\
GreenDamsel: Me neither. I can still see the graph. Whatever.
I can't see any graph... I'll have to take your word for it ):-\
AgentBirdnest: Perhaps, but it is so much more luxurious with an elevator, don't you think? :-)
+__+ .....
An Oubliette is NOT supposed to be luxurious, Agent B.
Now you'll have to find a solution for that. Maybe some freaking guards at the exit ?... good grief. And who will have to pay for that ?... >:-| **sigh**
ddickinson: *Cuts the cables with my chainsword, trapping Agent back down there and preventing any of the prisoners getting out* :-)
HAAA >:-D ... Problem solved !
Thanks DD
**Big crushing happy hug**
LaPtiteBete: HAAA >:-D ... Problem solved !
Thanks DD
We can't have these Americans escaping. :-)
ddickinson: Do you think it goes on just regular coffee, or all those fancy coffee drinks they have these days?

l0rdtr3k: Sleeping at her house,dinner at a japanese restaurant and a lot of R&R.
ddickinson: Will you be having anything interesting at the Japanese restaurant? I wonder what octopus tastes like?
Octopus tastes great,if well prepared. And of course,then it will be lots of R&R and a lazy weekend.
GreenDamsel: Me neither. I can still see the graph. Whatever.
LaPtiteBete: I can't see any graph... I'll have to take your word for it ):-\
AgentBirdnest: Perhaps, but it is so much more luxurious with an elevator, don't you think? :-)
LaPtiteBete: +__+ .....
An Oubliette is NOT supposed to be luxurious, Agent B.
Now you'll have to find a solution for that. Maybe some freaking guards at the exit ?... good grief. And who will have to pay for that ?... >:-| **sigh**
ddickinson: *Cuts the cables with my chainsword, trapping Agent back down there and preventing any of the prisoners getting out* :-)
LaPtiteBete: HAAA >:-D ... Problem solved !
Thanks DD
*grabs Owl and please her with hugs* Slimmy hugs for you.
Now,I'll start to nom you.
Post edited July 24, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
l0rdtr3k: *grabs Owl and please her with hugs* Slimmy hugs for you.
Now,I'll start to nom you.
I don't want to be "nomed' ... ô__ô ...
**fly away**
DD, help !!!!!
LaPtiteBete: I don't want to be "nomed' ... ô__ô ...
**fly away**
DD, help !!!!!
Here, use this old jar that used to have Agent's peanut butter in it. Trap the blob until he stops noming on you. :-)

*passes Owl a big glass jar*