It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: *Cuts the cables with my chainsword, trapping Agent back down there and preventing any of the prisoners getting out* :-)
Nooooooooo........ I should have seen that coming! >__<

*sits in the oubliette until someone rescues me, because I'm a total wuss* :-p
AgentBirdnest: Nooooooooo........ I should have seen that coming! >__<

If you ask Owl nicely, I am sure she will drop you down a rope. :-)
And hello again. Running errands went faster than i thought :)
ddickinson: If you ask Owl nicely, I am sure she will drop you down a rope. :-)
Two problems... She just flew away... and I can't climb ropes :"|
I'll be alright for a while... It's cool down here... perfect place for a nap... hmmmmmm zzzzzzzzz =__=

(Logging off for a while... going for a little journey to my canyon. See you all later)
*tired hugs and waves*

ddickinson: *Cuts the cables with my chainsword, trapping Agent back down there and preventing any of the prisoners getting out* :-)

Good thing I just came home *flies to rescue Agent* Somehow this is turning into a regular thing ;-)
AgentBirdnest: Two problems... She just flew away... and I can't climb ropes :"|
I'll be alright for a while... It's cool down here... perfect place for a nap... hmmmmmm zzzzzzzzz =__=

(Logging off for a while... going for a little journey to my canyon. See you all later)
Have a nice walk! Take care, Agent!

*big hug*

moonshineshadow: *tired hugs and waves*

Good thing I just came home *flies to rescue Agent* Somehow this is turning into a regular thing ;-)
*big welcome hug*

Hello, lovely Moonshine!

I hope your work went well and you are now free for the weekend?
LaPtiteBete: What the heck is Rebujito ?... õ__ô ... if it has anything to do with Redb*ll, I'll pass, pouarkh.
Sangria sounds nice :D
You're right to be positive, damm*t !! I want my drink :D
What manga was it ? (I don't know anything about mangas... I only read one, in a previous life... "family compo"... it was cool...)
'Twas 3x3 eyes, one of the trailblazers of the early days of the manga invasion.

Rebujito doesn't have red bull, but it has 7up.

moonshineshadow: Good thing I just came home *flies to rescue Agent* Somehow this is turning into a regular thing ;-)
*grabs moon and reroreroreros her*
Just learned that the newly released Victor Vram (GOG) has some sort of DRM in it. Pretty disturbing, hope GOG properly resolves that issue some time.
LaPtiteBete: I don't want to be "nomed' ... ô__ô ...
**fly away**
DD, help !!!!!
ddickinson: Here, use this old jar that used to have Agent's peanut butter in it. Trap the blob until he stops noming on you. :-)

*passes Owl a big glass jar*
If you trap me in the Warp again,I'll poke you in your big forehead.
GreenDamsel: Well yeah. Always good to see someone's religion by their badges. Good old German traditions.
EndreWhiteMane: That is a joke right? You don't really do that do you?
Have I mentioned today the one two mormon girls came calling on my door?

Sister Depraved, I'd love to check if your name has any truth to it.
BillyMaysFan59: Just learned that the newly released Victor Vram (GOG) has some sort of DRM in it. Pretty disturbing, hope GOG properly resolves that issue some time.
Really? Another game with a kind of DRM on it. GOG really needs to check these things. Do you know what kind of DRM it uses?

l0rdtr3k: If you trap me in the Warp again,I'll poke you in your big forehead.
I don't know who you are talking about, I don't have a big forehead. And it's up to Owl where she traps you, she has the jar. :-)
ddickinson: *big welcome hug*
Hello, lovely Moonshine!
I hope your work went well and you are now free for the weekend?
*big hug* Yeah it went quite ok, I don't need to do anything this weekend *yeah for me*

l0rdtr3k: *grabs moon and reroreroreros her*
*grabs the peanut butter glass from dd, puts little blob into it and leaves it in owls oubliette while rescuing agent* You can stay down there until you stop doing this thing :P

BillyMaysFan59: Just learned that the newly released Victor Vram (GOG) has some sort of DRM in it. Pretty disturbing, hope GOG properly resolves that issue some time.
ddickinson: Really? Another game with a kind of DRM on it. GOG really needs to check these things. Do you know what kind of DRM it uses?
It has some gog exclusive bonus that you can online activate while logging into your gog account when starting the game *however this exactly works*
Post edited July 24, 2015 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: *big hug* Yeah it went quite ok, I don't need to do anything this weekend *yeah for me*

It has some gog exclusive bonus that you can online activate while logging into your gog account when starting the game *however this exactly works*
That is great news! Yay for Moon having a free weekend!

But not so good news about GOG allowing DRM yet again. It seems to be a worrying phase at the moment.
moonshineshadow: It has some gog exclusive bonus that you can online activate while logging into your gog account when starting the game *however this exactly works*
Sounds more like a "confirm you're a legitimate customer, get free goodies" to me than "Give us your soul to play our game". So I'm not outraged in the least. In fact I'm facepalming at any possible outrage.

I'm going to watch the thread, grab some popcorn and point and laugh at al the nerd-rage and butthurt. This'll be like starting a my little pony thread in /tg/
Post edited July 24, 2015 by j0ekerr