It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: Hey, don't **blorrff** on cakes, they are delicious >:-|
Ho really ? :D cool... what are you celebrating ?
You could sleep a little before, and then, go back to bed after... \o/
Why do you want to burn things to the ground tomorrow ?... to celebrate ? You should really be hired as a French farmer :)
**Big burning to the ground with extra bacon hug**
Oh, I agree. Cakes are delicious! We have a complicated relationship though... Cake turned it's back on my when I turned 20. Since then, anytime I eat it, I blorff :'-(
Today is "Pioneer Day" in Utah. The day that the Mormon Pioneers arrived to settle in the Salt Lake valley (in 1847). We celebrate it a lot like we do for the 4th of July. Kinda like an encore, I guess :-)
I might do that sleep idea. We'll see... and I want to burn something to the ground simply because I've been talking about it so much recently, but haven't actually done it. I'm getting a bit impatient ;-p
**Big Mormon Pioneer hug** (I don't even know what that is... just go with it...)
LaPtiteBete: Ho, cr*p... I hope you won't be ill... :-\
I'm good, thanks :) just still a bit tired... but it's Friday !!
I hope so too especially since i have three appointments this weekend....
I think i'll make me some herbal tea...maybe that helps...

Soccorro: Hi everyone! How are you doing? I'm good :)
Moin.
Glad to hear that. Doing ok here...
ddickinson: It looks good, I was only joking about the pie. I sowwy. :-(

Still, I hope it won't cause you any problems so that you can have a lovely day.

*more hugs*
I know you are ;-) Don't worry your pretty little head (sorry, that's a quote from NOLF2)

Thanks. Hope so too.
*even more hugs*
moonshineshadow: Urgh... I am not happy with what you did with your avatar!
But since made owl laugh
*extra big hug*
Moon disapproves... ^^

moonshineshadow: A cool breeze? Awesome. I want more hugs like that :D
*extra big hug* I am doing ok, quite busy, but I think I'll be able to finish everything today so that I have a free weekend :-)
Is it still hot at your place ? :)
Here we have some grey sky, cool breeze and sometimes random rain... I miss my summer !! :<
I hope you'll manage to get all your work done, and be able to enjoy a long and restful weekend !! :)
**Moar hugs**
Howdy Y'all hows we doing?
Soccorro: Hi everyone! How are you doing? I'm good :)
Hi Socco !! :)
Glad to read you're doing good !!
**Big happy hugs**
LaPtiteBete: Hey, don't **blorrff** on cakes, they are delicious >:-|
Ho really ? :D cool... what are you celebrating ?
You could sleep a little before, and then, go back to bed after... \o/
Why do you want to burn things to the ground tomorrow ?... to celebrate ? You should really be hired as a French farmer :)
**Big burning to the ground with extra bacon hug**
AgentBirdnest: Oh, I agree. Cakes are delicious! We have a complicated relationship though... Cake turned it's back on my when I turned 20. Since then, anytime I eat it, I blorff :'-(
Today is "Pioneer Day" in Utah. The day that the Mormon Pioneers arrived to settle in the Salt Lake valley (in 1847). We celebrate it a lot like we do for the 4th of July. Kinda like an encore, I guess :-)
I might do that sleep idea. We'll see... and I want to burn something to the ground simply because I've been talking about it so much recently, but haven't actually done it. I'm getting a bit impatient ;-p
**Big Mormon Pioneer hug** (I don't even know what that is... just go with it...)
I finally found the reason why Utah is called the Mormon state. Interesting.
And it reminds of those discussion-loving witnesses that started throwing their papers into our post-boxes here.
ElTerprise: I'm ok but it looks like i caught a cold at least i feel a bit ill....hopefully i'm wrong.
What about you?
Don't give me that. I won't buy any of your excuses. Get back to work on the weather machine!
*pushed EIT down the stairs and locks the basement door*

But seriously, I hope it is nothing serious and that you will be feeling better in no time.

I am doing okay, health wise not good at all, but other than that I am doing good.

moonshineshadow: *big return hug* Hmmm.... I don't think I deserve any badge today. What about you?
Of course you do. You deserve lots of badges. (see attached.)

I slept very long (at least for me), but that is due to the medication. I am trying to force myself to stay awake more during the day as I hate napping all day long.

*big hugs*

LaPtiteBete: Oh, wow... sorry to hear that you feel terrible and in so much pain :'-( ... I hope it'll get better within a few hours... I can't understand how you can still feel happy despite this all... you should give lessons to people who complain too easily !! :)
Ha, glad you've recognized Wilson ! :D
Thanks for your kind wishes... but I'd be fine to spend a shitty end of day, if it could give you at least a good one...
Yes, of course you can't do much at the moment... but maybe you'll find some nice and restful indoor activities with your lovely partner ?... :)
**Bigger happier hugs without any extra cookies because I ate them all**
Thank you. I will be fine. I have been getting some nerve pain due to the nerve damage. It's quite bad stabbing type pains and feeling of burning, all that on top of the things I had already like my horrible migraine. Of course I am happy. Despite all this I have more to be happy for than not. And being all sad and depressed about it won't do me any good.

Hey now, no having bad days just for me. I will be fine, you deserve the lovely day, so you keep it. My day will not be so bad, it might be during the day, but my lovely partner keeps me company on the evening, and I can't think of a better way to spend my evening than with her. So my day will still be good.

I am sure we will have a lovely time at home. I am hoping I will be more mobile soon so we can do more things, hopefully by next week I can at least go for some walks so we can enjoy the countryside a little.

No need to worry about the cookies, I have lots more. I got a big tin of them from my brothers and their wives, along with chocolates, cards, and other nice things.

*more big hugs*
Attachments:
badge-3.jpg (41 Kb)
AgentBirdnest: Oh, I agree. Cakes are delicious! We have a complicated relationship though... Cake turned it's back on my when I turned 20. Since then, anytime I eat it, I blorff :'-(
I saw a documentary about a girl who had to do a special therapy to be able to eat fruits and vegetables again... she couldn't eat any.... maybe you could do a cake-therapy, and enjoy some nice cakes again ? I stole one for you.
You say an "encore" ? :D ... another French word !...
**Big Mormon Pioneer pat-on-the-shoulder back**
ddickinson: Don't give me that. I won't buy any of your excuses. Get back to work on the weather machine!
*pushed EIT down the stairs and locks the basement door*

But seriously, I hope it is nothing serious and that you will be feeling better in no time.

I am doing okay, health wise not good at all, but other than that I am doing good.
Thanks. Hope that too...
Glad to hear that you're doing good despite your health problems :)
ElTerprise: I hope so too especially since i have three appointments this weekend....
I think i'll make me some herbal tea...maybe that helps...
I hope it too... I have some herbal tea here, but mostly for relaxing... sleeping well (this one is not very appropriate in a office)... digestion ?... what's that... this one is to help you loose some fat... lol !!! nevermind.
cecil: Howdy Y'all hows we doing?
Hi Cecil :) how are you doing ? fine here !
Post edited July 24, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: I hope it too... I have some herbal tea here, but mostly for relaxing... sleeping well (this one is not very appropriate in a office)... digestion ?... what's that... this one is to help you loose some fat... lol !!! nevermind.
:D....but i don't think any of those might be helpful for me. I think i'll make me some lime blossom tea or something like that...
moonshineshadow:
ddickinson:
May I borrow the ninja gifter badge? I really like it :) I really like all the badges you make I think that's awesome how you take the time to make them for people to bring them happiness :)
moonshineshadow: Urgh... I am not happy with what you did with your avatar!
But since made owl laugh
*extra big hug*
I figured... couldn't let Owl be all alone and not laughing though :-)
*big return hug*
GreenDamsel: I finally found the reason why Utah is called the Mormon state. Interesting.
And it reminds of those discussion-loving witnesses that started throwing their papers into our post-boxes here.
Also the Jell-O state. We consume like twice the average amount of Jell-O that the rest of the world does. And don't forget it's the trampoline state too. (We get bored without alcohol) :-)
Hi everybody! :-)