It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NoNewTaleToTell: Somehow Oblivion on Steam is able to use the saves from my Gamestop version of Oblivion, huzzah!
cecil: can't see why a save file should change if it's for the same game...
As long as you don't change the location of the save files.
Does anyone know much about the syndicate games?
l0rdtr3k: Well,some fucker is derepping me. Just an alt for nes400
ddickinson: Sorry to hear that. Don't let it bother you. Rep is not everything on here. We all know you are a lovely person and don't care about your rep.
Same opinion from me :) well said, DD !
Look at our poor Pimp ; he doesn't let this get him down...
NoNewTaleToTell: Somehow Oblivion on Steam is able to use the saves from my Gamestop version of Oblivion, huzzah!
Two different services and the Gamestop version had been completely uninstalled, as has the Gamestop App itself previously. You would imagine that it would've wiped the save folder like it did everything else.
AgentBirdnest: Oh, she is in France? You must know her then? Can't you just give her a baguette as payment, and I can come over? [/stereotypes]
Yeah, that's a good point about Freya. As we say here, "You snooze, you lose" ):-|
Well... a Mormon was the "father of television". Professor Farnsworth was named after him B-| ... also, we have Ricky Schroder... hmmm... I'll give you a better list here before my 4 hours are up :-)
**Just a really freaking awesome non-religious hug**
Sure, I know any of the 66.03 million people here... n__o
No, I doubt you can pay with a baguette, unless you take a really old baguette and managed to knock her out with it before you leave... (but then, you'll only have one appointment, and I don't think it'll be enough for your cake treatment...)
"you snooze, you lose" ? :D haha !!
Ho... I like Pr. Farnsworth !!! :D Who the heck is Ricky Schroder ?... < Oogle it > ... oh.... I don't know these TV shows... :-\
**Enormous eclectic freaking awesome hug back** \o/
NoNewTaleToTell: Two different services and the Gamestop version had been completely uninstalled, as has the Gamestop App itself previously. You would imagine that it would've wiped the save folder like it did everything else.
Usually it asks you if you want to keep the data. Maybe you clicked "yes"?
ddickinson: Sorry to hear that. Don't let it bother you. Rep is not everything on here. We all know you are a lovely person and don't care about your rep.
LaPtiteBete: Same opinion from me :) well said, DD !
How many alts does this "nes" have? +1 and hug to lord trek
NoNewTaleToTell: Two different services and the Gamestop version had been completely uninstalled, as has the Gamestop App itself previously. You would imagine that it would've wiped the save folder like it did everything else.
GreenDamsel: Usually it asks you if you want to keep the data. Maybe you clicked "yes"?
The Gamestop App doesn't have that option and I uninstalled The Gamestop version of Oblivion the last time using the Gamestopp App.
LaPtiteBete: Same opinion from me :) well said, DD !
cecil: How many alts does this "nes" have? +1 and hug to lord trek
Btw: What do you do to get downvoted? I try my hardest to be mean and my rep is rising.

GreenDamsel: Usually it asks you if you want to keep the data. Maybe you clicked "yes"?
NoNewTaleToTell: The Gamestop App doesn't have that option and I uninstalled The Gamestop version of Oblivion the last time using the Gamestopp App.
Maybe then it just automatically kept the files.
Post edited July 24, 2015 by GreenDamsel
cecil:
GreenDamsel: I try my hardest to be mean and my rep is rising.
NoNewTaleToTell:
GreenDamsel:
I have yet to see you be mean at all you've been very nice far as I can see
LaPtiteBete: Sure, I know any of the 66.03 million people here... n__o
No, I doubt you can pay with a baguette, unless you take a really old baguette and managed to knock her out with it before you leave... (but then, you'll only have one appointment, and I don't think it'll be enough for your cake treatment...)
"you snooze, you lose" ? :D haha !!
Ho... I like Pr. Farnsworth !!! :D Who the heck is Ricky Schroder ?... < Oogle it > ... oh.... I don't know these TV shows... :-\
**Enormous eclectic freaking awesome hug back** \o/
I'm an American, I only need one appointment B-| ... so... I'll do the baguette idea! \o/
*finding more reasons that Mormons are awesome*
**Studious hug** ,','',',,'):-|
cecil: Does anyone know much about the syndicate games?
The original Syndicate, which is re-implemented in Syndicate Plus, was one of my favorite games back then. Brilliant tactical squad gameplay, fun R&D. The new X-Com reminds me a lot of the fun I had back then.

I've never played Syndicate wars, though.
cecil: Does anyone know much about the syndicate games?
PalioDeMonte: The original Syndicate, which is re-implemented in Syndicate Plus, was one of my favorite games back then. Brilliant tactical squad gameplay, fun R&D. The new X-Com reminds me a lot of the fun I had back then.

Syndicate is the weirdest series starts as tactical game then turns into a FPS... Is syndicate at all like C&C?
PalioDeMonte: The original Syndicate, which is re-implemented in Syndicate Plus, was one of my favorite games back then. Brilliant tactical squad gameplay, fun R&D. The new X-Com reminds me a lot of the fun I had back then.

cecil: Syndicate is the weirdest series starts as tactical game then turns into a FPS... Is syndicate at all like C&C?
I've never been much of a C&C player, but I think the scale is much bigger there. In Syndicate your Squad consists of 4 agents - not more. So it's less strategic and more tactical. You equip your squad between your missions, so no basebuilding, upgrading, ... The games that come closest to Syndicate's look and feel for me are the new X Com - Enemy Unknown / Within by Fireaxis or the classic Police Quest SWAT 2 (very strange series, started as Point & Click, became tactical and ended up as shooter ;) ).
cecil: Syndicate is the weirdest series starts as tactical game then turns into a FPS... Is syndicate at all like C&C?
PalioDeMonte: I've never been much of a C&C player, but I think the scale is much bigger there. In Syndicate your Squad consists of 4 agents - not more. So it's less strategic and more tactical. You equip your squad between your missions, so no basebuilding, upgrading, ... The games that come closest to Syndicate's look and feel for me are the new X Com - Enemy Unknown / Within by Fireaxis or the classic Police Quest SWAT 2 (very strange series, started as Point & Click, became tactical and ended up as shooter ;) ).
It says syndicate is real time though so that is what has me stumped since I thought both SWAT2 and X-xom were basically turn based.