It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: I saw a documentary about a girl who had to do a special therapy to be able to eat fruits and vegetables again... she couldn't eat any.... maybe you could do a cake-therapy, and enjoy some nice cakes again ? I stole one for you.
You say an "encore" ? :D ... another French word !...
**Big Mormon Pioneer pat-on-the-shoulder back**
Huh. Interesting... Alright, where can I do this cake therapy? And when? I'm hungry!! :-D
Ooooh! Thanks for the lovely cake! It's awesome, but poor Freya... Should we do something to make it up to her/him?
Yeah, we use French words even if we are not French. We are pretty cool here B-|
**Big fake French hug**
cecil: May I borrow the ninja gifter badge? I really like it :) I really like all the badges you make I think that's awesome how you take the time to make them for people to bring them happiness :)
You will have to ask Moon and Owl about that, they designed the image. All I did was add the gloss effect and a few tweaks. They don't take too long, and it's just a bit of silly fun for the thread.
ddickinson: Thank you. I will be fine. I have been getting some nerve pain due to the nerve damage. It's quite bad stabbing type pains and feeling of burning, all that on top of the things I had already like my horrible migraine. Of course I am happy. Despite all this I have more to be happy for than not. And being all sad and depressed about it won't do me any good.

Hey now, no having bad days just for me. I will be fine, you deserve the lovely day, so you keep it. My day will not be so bad, it might be during the day, but my lovely partner keeps me company on the evening, and I can't think of a better way to spend my evening than with her. So my day will still be good.

I am sure we will have a lovely time at home. I am hoping I will be more mobile soon so we can do more things, hopefully by next week I can at least go for some walks so we can enjoy the countryside a little.

No need to worry about the cookies, I have lots more. I got a big tin of them from my brothers and their wives, along with chocolates, cards, and other nice things.

*more big hugs*
You're right... being sad and depressed won't do you any good. But you're still very brave and tough :)
It will be great when you are able to go for a walk in the countryside... some fresh air and nice landscape will surely do you good and cheer you up :) ... still a few days and hopefully it will be possible...
Your family takes really good care of you, it's great... so comforting ! :)
**Big happy hugs with chocolate all around my beak**
Roland_67: Hi everybody! :-)
Hello, Roland !! :) welcome on the thread !
Post edited July 24, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
cecil: May I borrow the ninja gifter badge? I really like it :) I really like all the badges you make I think that's awesome how you take the time to make them for people to bring them happiness :)
ddickinson: You will have to ask Moon and Owl about that, they designed the image. All I did was add the gloss effect and a few tweaks. They don't take too long, and it's just a bit of silly fun for the thread.
Very impressive work the three of you do :) Sorry for not giving credit to all due to my initial misunderstanding.
ddickinson: Thank you. I will be fine. I have been getting some nerve pain due to the nerve damage. It's quite bad stabbing type pains and feeling of burning, all that on top of the things I had already like my horrible migraine. Of course I am happy. Despite all this I have more to be happy for than not. And being all sad and depressed about it won't do me any good.

Hey now, no having bad days just for me. I will be fine, you deserve the lovely day, so you keep it. My day will not be so bad, it might be during the day, but my lovely partner keeps me company on the evening, and I can't think of a better way to spend my evening than with her. So my day will still be good.

I am sure we will have a lovely time at home. I am hoping I will be more mobile soon so we can do more things, hopefully by next week I can at least go for some walks so we can enjoy the countryside a little.

No need to worry about the cookies, I have lots more. I got a big tin of them from my brothers and their wives, along with chocolates, cards, and other nice things.

*more big hugs*
LaPtiteBete: You're right... being sad and depressed won't do you any good. But you're still very brave and tough :)
It will be great when you are able to go for a walk in the countryside... some fresh air and nice landscape will surely do you good and cheer you up :) ... still a few days and hopefully it will be possible...
Roland_67: Hi everybody! :-)
LaPtiteBete: Hello, Roland !! :) welcome on the thread !
I'm gonna grab you and please you with hugs.
AgentBirdnest: Huh. Interesting... Alright, where can I do this cake therapy? And when? I'm hungry!! :-D
Ooooh! Thanks for the lovely cake! It's awesome, but poor Freya... Should we do something to make it up to her/him?
Yeah, we use French words even if we are not French. We are pretty cool here B-|
**Big fake French hug**
In France, I guess the woman who dit the vegetable/fruits therapy can also provide help about cakes :D ...
I don't know that Freya... she (I assume it's a girl name ?) should have kept an eye on her cake, too bad for her );-| [/merciless angry viking owl]
So you are Mormons and cool ?.... may you explain me how it is possible !! ô__ô (you have 4 hours).
**Bigger fake Mormon pat-on-the-shoulder**
ddickinson: You will have to ask Moon and Owl about that, they designed the image. All I did was add the gloss effect and a few tweaks. They don't take too long, and it's just a bit of silly fun for the thread.
cecil: Very impressive work the three of you do :) Sorry for not giving credit to all due to my initial misunderstanding.
No problem. You can have it... as long as you make sure to give me all the money (and the stars) you'll probably get for using them B-|
Post edited July 24, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
cecil: Very impressive work the three of you do :) Sorry for not giving credit to all due to my initial misunderstanding.
Oh I did not do anything for the ninja badge. All credit goes to owl :-)
What do you want to do with it?
Post edited July 24, 2015 by moonshineshadow
l0rdtr3k: I'm gonna grab you and please you with hugs.
Hey Blob ! I was just thinking about you... I read you weren't doing too good lately ; I hope you're doing better now, and enjoy your hopefully lovely Friday :)
**Big happy hug**
LaPtiteBete: You're right... being sad and depressed won't do you any good. But you're still very brave and tough :)
Exactly, and like I said, I have much more to be happy for in life than I do sad. I am not sure about brave, I am just me. It's how I have always been.

A nice walk in the fresh air would be nice. But I need to get rid of this light sensitivity first. I am not liking being a goth girl, all pale and lingering in the dark. :-)

My partner accidentally told my family that the doctors had said I nearly died when I collapsed, so they have been very worried. She did not mean to tell them, it just slipped out. I was hoping they would not find out as they do worry and I won't want them to, I will be fine so I just want them to be okay.

*lots of big hugs and a napkin for Owl to wipe the chocolate off her face* :-)

No need to be sorry, you were not to know.

How are you today? Are you looking forward to the weekend?

Good morning, little blob! *big morning hug*

Are you doing okay today? I hope you are feeling a little better?
ddickinson: Exactly, and like I said, I have much more to be happy for in life than I do sad. I am not sure about brave, I am just me. It's how I have always been.

A nice walk in the fresh air would be nice. But I need to get rid of this light sensitivity first. I am not liking being a goth girl, all pale and lingering in the dark. :-)

My partner accidentally told my family that the doctors had said I nearly died when I collapsed, so they have been very worried. She did not mean to tell them, it just slipped out. I was hoping they would not find out as they do worry and I won't want them to, I will be fine so I just want them to be okay.

ddickinson: No need to be sorry, you were not to know.

ddickinson: Good morning, little blob! *big morning hug*

Well,some fucker is derepping me. Just an alt for nes400
l0rdtr3k: Well,some fucker is derepping me. Just an alt for nes400
Sorry to hear that. Don't let it bother you. Rep is not everything on here. We all know you are a lovely person and don't care about your rep.
Somehow Oblivion on Steam is able to use the saves from my Gamestop version of Oblivion, huzzah!
ddickinson: Exactly, and like I said, I have much more to be happy for in life than I do sad. I am not sure about brave, I am just me. It's how I have always been.

ddickinson: No need to be sorry, you were not to know.

ddickinson: Good morning, little blob! *big morning hug*

Weekends are ok kinda disappointed in the weekend sale since I have most of what i'd want (still debating on a few though)
LaPtiteBete: In France, I guess the woman who dit the vegetable/fruits therapy can also provide help about cakes :D ...
I don't know that Freya... she (I assume it's a girl name ?) should have kept an eye on her cake, too bad for her );-| [/merciless angry viking owl]
So you are Mormons and cool ?.... may you explain me how it is possible !! ô__ô (you have 4 hours).
**Bigger fake Mormon pat-on-the-shoulder**
Oh, she is in France? You must know her then? Can't you just give her a baguette as payment, and I can come over? [/stereotypes]
Yeah, that's a good point about Freya. As we say here, "You snooze, you lose" ):-|
Well... a Mormon was the "father of television". Professor Farnsworth was named after him B-| ... also, we have Ricky Schroder... hmmm... I'll give you a better list here before my 4 hours are up :-)
**Just a really freaking awesome non-religious hug**
NoNewTaleToTell: Somehow Oblivion on Steam is able to use the saves from my Gamestop version of Oblivion, huzzah!
can't see why a save file should change if it's for the same game...