It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

**sipping freshly made coffee while waiting for someone to come and talk to me...**
LaPtiteBete: **sipping freshly made coffee while waiting for someone to come and talk to me...**
Morning, Chuck :-)
How are you today?
**lonely hug**
AgentBirdnest: Morning, Chuck :-)
How are you today?
**lonely hug**
LOOOOL !!!!
Good morning, my Wilson !!!!
**crushing happy lonely hug**
awesome pic !!! you've done quick.....
How are you doing ?? :D
LaPtiteBete: LOOOOL !!!!
Good morning, my Wilson !!!!
**crushing happy lonely hug**
awesome pic !!! you've done quick.....
How are you doing ?? :D
Hehe... Glad I could make you laugh :-)
I'm okay. My stomach is bothering me a little, as usual. I have a bit of a toothache, could I borrow an ice skate?
(Good otherwise) :-) How about yourself?
**Big not-lonely anymore hug**
AgentBirdnest: Hehe... Glad I could make you laugh :-)
I'm okay. My stomach is bothering me a little, as usual. I have a bit of a toothache, could I borrow an ice skate?
(Good otherwise) :-) How about yourself?
**Big not-lonely anymore hug**
Ho... sorry about your stomach pain... would you like me to burn it to the ground ? :) [/failing at being American]
And for your tooth, too... won't you see a dentist soon to get it fixed ?...
I'm good, thanks... no pain... just quite tired...
**Big happy-together hug**
LaPtiteBete: Ho... sorry about your stomach pain... would you like me to burn it to the ground ? :) [/failing at being American]
And for your tooth, too... won't you see a dentist soon to get it fixed ?...
I'm good, thanks... no pain... just quite tired...
**Big happy-together hug**
LOL! No, you're not failing at all! It's a lovely idea :-D ... or I could fill my stomach with bacon, that fixes everything...
Humph... Every day, the sun rises... and Owl is tired :'-( At least it's Friday. Can you sleep in tomorrow, or do you have plans?
**big Turtles hug**
So I went and actually picked up Oblivion: Game of The Year Deluxe on Steam, since the Gamestop version is beyond repair, thanks to them killing the Impulse Driven brand and neutering the Gamestop App.

I'm not a big fan of Oblivion, it's pretty in its environment, there are a lot of fairly interesting quests and I like the cities more than the ones found in Skyrim, but it's poorly written like every other Bethesda game and the action itself is fairly "meh".

So why did I buy it you ask? For the Nehrim total conversion mod, which supposedly plays very similar to the Gothic series of games, complete with Learning Points and Trainers, and has a length of over 40 hours. I've even come across people calling it one of their favorite (modern) RPGs. At $10.02 I'm willing to see if it truly stands up to the Gothics, and if it doesn't, well I still need to play the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild storyline in Oblivion anyway.
AgentBirdnest: LOL! No, you're not failing at all! It's a lovely idea :-D ... or I could fill my stomach with bacon, that fixes everything...
Humph... Every day, the sun rises... and Owl is tired :'-( At least it's Friday. Can you sleep in tomorrow, or do you have plans?
**big Turtles hug**
Bacon to fix stomach pains ?... õ__ô hum... why not...
Tomorrow I have to go at my parents place to pick up my son before 11 am so... no insane sleep in...
other than that, a friend come to eat in the evening...
and on Sunday, we go to see an aunt with the owlets, and eat some cake :D
What about you ? any plans ?....
NoNewTaleToTell: So I went and actually picked up Oblivion: Game of The Year Deluxe on Steam, since the Gamestop version is beyond repair, thanks to them killing the Impulse Driven brand and neutering the Gamestop App.

I'm not a big fan of Oblivion, it's pretty in its environment, there are a lot of fairly interesting quests and I like the cities more than the ones found in Skyrim, but it's poorly written like every other Bethesda game and the action itself is fairly "meh".

So why did I buy it you ask? For the Nehrim total conversion mod, which supposedly plays very similar to the Gothic series of games, complete with Learning Points and Trainers, and has a length of over 40 hours. I've even come across people calling it one of their favorite (modern) RPGs. At $10.02 I'm willing to see if it truly stands up to the Gothics, and if it doesn't, well I still need to play the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild storyline in Oblivion anyway.
Hey, hello N2T3 !!
I don't know those games very well (only saw my former colleague play Skyrim a couple times)... No I can't give you any wise opinion about them... :)
How are you doing ?
Post edited July 24, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
Good morning, everyone!

I hope you are all having a lovely friday and are looking forward to the weekend?

Who threw a cream pie in Agent's face? :-)
LaPtiteBete: Hey, hello N2T3 !!
I don't know those games very well (only saw my former colleague play Skyrim a couple times)... No I can't give you any wise opinion about them... :)
How are you doing ?
Hello! I'm doing well, I just had one of my signature dishes, egg wide noodles, mushroom and garlic pasta sauce and a healthy dose of buffalo sauce.

How are you?
LaPtiteBete: Bacon to fix stomach pains ?... õ__ô hum... why not...
Tomorrow I have to go at my parents place to pick up my son before 11 am so... no insane sleep in...
other than that, a friend come to eat in the evening...
and on Sunday, we go to see an aunt with the owlets, and eat some cake :D
What about you ? any plans ?....
Sounds lovely, except for the cake **blorff** ;-p
Nothing big planned here. I was thinking of going to see some fireworks tonight (it's a holiday in Utah today), but I'd have to either go to bed really late or wake up in the middle of the night. I'll see...
I might burn something to the ground tomorrow... other than that, no real plans :-p
ddickinson: Good morning, everyone!

I hope you are all having a lovely friday and are looking forward to the weekend?

Morning, Didrikson (your name makes me think of Babe Didrikson, arguably the greatest female athlete of all time) :-p

Agent's lack of art skills threw a pie in his face :-)
Post edited July 24, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Hello everybody! *hugs, waves and more hugs*

Sorry for staying away the last weeks, but I was very busy at work. But today is the last day before my holiday starts and I've already finished most of my tasks, so it's time to say hello and tell you that I didn't forget you, just didn't have the time to drop in regularly!

Hope you're enjoying your summer so far!!!
AgentBirdnest: Morning, Didrikson (your name makes me think of Babe Didrikson, arguably the greatest female athlete of all time) :-p

Agent's lack of art skills threw a pie in his face :-)
Good morning, Agent!

Don't be so hard on yourself, the avatar looks good. I was just joking as it looked like a hand holding a pie.

Sorry to hear you are not feeling too good today. I hope you will start to feel better as the day goes on.

*big get well soon hug*

PalioDeMonte: Hello everybody! *hugs, waves and more hugs*

Sorry for staying away the last weeks, but I was very busy at work. But today is the last day before my holiday starts and I've already finished most of my tasks, so it's time to say hello and tell you that I didn't forget you, just didn't have the time to drop in regularly!

Hope you're enjoying your summer so far!!!
Good day!

No need to be sorry about being absent, but it's nice to see you are doing okay. So your holidays start soon? Do you have anything nice planned for them?
*hugs and waves*
ddickinson: Good morning, everyone!

Hey, lovely DD :D how are you doing today ?...
It's not a cream pie, it's Wilson's face ! you're going to upset him... :D
I have a peaceful and fine Friday for the moment, and yes, definitely look forwards to the weekend :)
What about you ??
**Big happy hug with mango flavoured herbal tea**