It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Moin everyone *big hugs and waves* :)
LaPtiteBete: Hey, hello N2T3 !!
I don't know those games very well (only saw my former colleague play Skyrim a couple times)... No I can't give you any wise opinion about them... :)
How are you doing ?
NoNewTaleToTell: Hello! I'm doing well, I just had one of my signature dishes, egg wide noodles, mushroom and garlic pasta sauce and a healthy dose of buffalo sauce.

How are you?
**drools** :-|,,',',,',',,'
That sounds delicious....
I'm doing good, thanks !! :D
You made me hungry ):-\ I'm waiting for my colleague to eat with her...
PalioDeMonte: Hello everybody! *hugs, waves and more hugs*

Sorry for staying away the last weeks, but I was very busy at work. But today is the last day before my holiday starts and I've already finished most of my tasks, so it's time to say hello and tell you that I didn't forget you, just didn't have the time to drop in regularly!

Hope you're enjoying your summer so far!!!
Palio !!! \o/
Long time no see !!! :D
**Big happy hug**
How are you doing ? beside being extra busy ?...
You're on holiday after today then... For me it will be next week :)
Post edited July 24, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
moonshineshadow: *hugs and waves*
Hugs and waves back

Sorry for staying away the last weeks, but I was very busy at work. But today is the last day before my holiday starts and I've already finished most of my tasks, so it's time to say hello and tell you that I didn't forget you, just didn't have the time to drop in regularly!

Hey there! Just wondering about you yesterday as I was playing Blocks That Matter (thank you again :-))

Good to hear from you. Hope you have a great holiday!
ddickinson: Good morning, Agent!

Don't be so hard on yourself, the avatar looks good. I was just joking as it looked like a hand holding a pie.

Sorry to hear you are not feeling too good today. I hope you will start to feel better as the day goes on.

*big get well soon hug*
I made the avatar as fast as I could (about 12 seconds) because I was in a hurry to make Owl laugh... though, admittedly, it would likely not look any better if I spent half an hour working on it ;-)

Bah, I'll be fine. It's a common problem for me. Comes and goes throughout the day. It's not bothering me anymore at the moment. Thanks.

*big I'm okay hug*
*big return hug*
Morning, Shine :-)

ddickinson: Good day!

No need to be sorry about being absent, but it's nice to see you are doing okay. So your holidays start soon? Do you have anything nice planned for them?
I intend to spend as much time outside as possible and we're going to the "Spreewald", a very nice forest about an hour south of Berlin, for two nights. And in 10 days it's our second wedding anniversary - so it's time for a small, private celebration :D
Maybe I'll even find time for some gaming - but that depends mainly on the weather, I think. Two years ago, after our wedding, I spent my whole holiday playing StarCraft I because my wife had to finish her Master's thesis for university...

AgentBirdnest: Hey there! Just wondering about you yesterday as I was playing Blocks That Matter (thank you again :-))

Good to hear from you. Hope you have a great holiday!
Do you like it? I finished Tetrobot on my phone 2 weeks ago and as it was great fun, I'm considering to play Blocks That Matter also...

Hi Moon! *hugs*

Nice to see you!!!
Post edited July 24, 2015 by PalioDeMonte
AgentBirdnest: Sounds lovely, except for the cake **blorff** ;-p
Nothing big planned here. I was thinking of going to see some fireworks tonight (it's a holiday in Utah today), but I'd have to either go to bed really late or wake up in the middle of the night. I'll see...
I might burn something to the ground tomorrow... other than that, no real plans :-p
Hey, don't **blorrff** on cakes, they are delicious >:-|
Ho really ? :D cool... what are you celebrating ?
You could sleep a little before, and then, go back to bed after... \o/
Why do you want to burn things to the ground tomorrow ?... to celebrate ? You should really be hired as a French farmer :)
**Big burning to the ground with extra bacon hug**
*big almost the weekend hug with some lovely almond cookies*

I hope you slept well? I have badges, which do you want today? The good night sleep or the tried badge? :-)

LaPtiteBete: Hey, lovely DD :D how are you doing today ?...
It's not a cream pie, it's Wilson's face ! you're going to upset him... :D
I have a peaceful and fine Friday for the moment, and yes, definitely look forwards to the weekend :)
What about you ??
**Big happy hug with mango flavoured herbal tea**
Hello, lovely Owl!

I am doing okay today. Health wise I am feeling absolutely terrible and in a lot of pain, but other than that I am my usual happy self.

I know it was Wilson, I was only playing. :-)

Glad to hear your day is nice and peaceful so far, lets hope it stays that way.

I have nothing much planned for the weekend, especially as I still can't really do much at the moment.

*big happy weekend hug with extra cookies*

ElTerprise: Moin everyone *big hugs and waves* :)
Good morning!

I don't mean to be rude, but who let you out of the basement? I thought I told you that you have to stay there until you have invented a weather machine so we can help Moon have good weather? :-)

How are you today?
**Big happy hugs with warm sunshine and a nice cool breeze**
How are you doing, lovely Moon ? :)
ElTerprise: Moin everyone *big hugs and waves* :)
Moin, ElT !!
**Big hugs with nice freshly cut grass scents**
How are you doing ?
Post edited July 24, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
AgentBirdnest: I made the avatar as fast as I could (about 12 seconds) because I was in a hurry to make Owl laugh... though, admittedly, it would likely not look any better if I spent half an hour working on it ;-)

Bah, I'll be fine. It's a common problem for me. Comes and goes throughout the day. It's not bothering me anymore at the moment. Thanks.

*big I'm okay hug*
It looks good, I was only joking about the pie. I sowwy. :-(

Still, I hope it won't cause you any problems so that you can have a lovely day.

*more hugs*

PalioDeMonte: I intend to spend as much time outside as possible and we're going to the "Spreewald", a very nice forest about an hour south of Berlin, for two nights. And in 10 days it's our second wedding anniversary - so it's time for a small, private celebration :D
Maybe I'll even find time for some gaming - but that depends mainly on the weather, I think. Two years ago, after our wedding, I spent my whole holiday playing StarCraft I because my wife had to finish her Master's thesis for university...
That sounds nice. I hope you have a lovely time and that the weather will be nice. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary! hopefully there will be many more to celebrate. I love StarCraft 1, I am not a fan of the newer games, but the first games were great.
PalioDeMonte: Do you like it? I finished Tetrobot on my phone 2 weeks ago and as it was great fun, I'm considering to play Blocks That Matter also...
Very much, yes. A really fun and clever puzzle game. New mechanics every few levels keep it fresh and make the puzzles more challenging and fun. Scratching my head at quite a few moments, which is good for my usually-inactive-brain :-)
ddickinson: Good morning!

I don't mean to be rude, but who let you out of the basement? I thought I told you that you have to stay there until you have invented a weather machine so we can help Moon have good weather? :-)

How are you today?
I'm ok but it looks like i caught a cold at least i feel a bit ill....hopefully i'm wrong.
What about you?

LaPtiteBete: Moin, ElT !!
**Big hugs with nice freshly cut grass scents**
How are you doing ?
Hey Owl *big return hug* What a nice hug :)
See my answer to DD. I don't feel as good as usual....
How are you today?
AgentBirdnest: *big I'm okay hug*
AgentBirdnest: *big return hug*
Morning, Shine :-)
Urgh... I am not happy with what you did with your avatar!
But since made owl laugh
*extra big hug*

ddickinson: *big almost the weekend hug with some lovely almond cookies*

I hope you slept well? I have badges, which do you want today? The good night sleep or the tried badge? :-)
*big return hug* Hmmm.... I don't think I deserve any badge today. What about you?

LaPtiteBete: **Big happy hugs with warm sunshine and a nice cool breeze**
How are you doing, lovely Moon ? :)
A cool breeze? Awesome. I want more hugs like that :D
*extra big hug* I am doing ok, quite busy, but I think I'll be able to finish everything today so that I have a free weekend :-)
ddickinson: Hello, lovely Owl!

I am doing okay today. Health wise I am feeling absolutely terrible and in a lot of pain, but other than that I am my usual happy self.

I know it was Wilson, I was only playing. :-)

Glad to hear your day is nice and peaceful so far, lets hope it stays that way.

I have nothing much planned for the weekend, especially as I still can't really do much at the moment.

*big happy weekend hug with extra cookies*
Oh, wow... sorry to hear that you feel terrible and in so much pain :'-( ... I hope it'll get better within a few hours... I can't understand how you can still feel happy despite this all... you should give lessons to people who complain too easily !! :)
Ha, glad you've recognized Wilson ! :D
Thanks for your kind wishes... but I'd be fine to spend a shitty end of day, if it could give you at least a good one...
Yes, of course you can't do much at the moment... but maybe you'll find some nice and restful indoor activities with your lovely partner ?... :)
**Bigger happier hugs without any extra cookies because I ate them all**
Hi everyone! How are you doing? I'm good :)
ElTerprise: Hey Owl *big return hug* What a nice hug :)
See my answer to DD. I don't feel as good as usual....
How are you today?
Ho, cr*p... I hope you won't be ill... :-\
I'm good, thanks :) just still a bit tired... but it's Friday !!