It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: Don't care much about London. I always prefer the countryside.
The South of England also has some lovely countryside, complete with nice estates, castles, and lots of other things.

What makes you want to visit England?

moonshineshadow: Uh these hugs sound great *thank you hug*
if you need any more hugs just let me know. I have a big sack of them ready to give out to the lovely people here. :-)

*extra hugs*

ElTerprise: Well i don't think a horse would be of much use for a train ;)...but seriously that overload of DLC is riddiculous...
I can't imagine anyone spending £3,000+ on a game, especially not a game like that. Some developers/publishers really are greedy.

AgentBirdnest: I've heard, but never got around to it. I can't put my finger on why, I just couldn't get into Skyrim, despite loving Morrowind and Oblivion. I was only able to play about 11 hours until I was bored out of my mind.
I saw a clip of one and it didn't look too bad. I am a sucker for a good b-movie. I would much rather watch a nice b-movie than a hollywood movie. Which is probably why I have not really seen a big movie in many years, they just don't really appeal to me.
ElTerprise: And don't forget the Horse Armor DLC for Oblivion....
ddickinson: There is a game on Steam that has 200+ DLCs which cost a total of £3,130.68. I don't think there is horse armour in there though. :-)

store.steampowered.com/app/24010
Good Early Mornings and Late Afternights!

That link just blew my mind :)
But I swear if I ever buy a lottery ticket ever and I happen to win trillions, I might just buy that horrible collection and.... well actually scratch that. No way in hell even then ...
Although trains are very nice. Good way to travel. Would be nice to play games with trains in them, a game not designed by total morons :p
superstande: Good Early Mornings and Late Afternights!

That link just blew my mind :)
But I swear if I ever buy a lottery ticket ever and I happen to win trillions, I might just buy that horrible collection and.... well actually scratch that. No way in hell even then ...
Although trains are very nice. Good way to travel. Would be nice to play games with trains in them, a game not designed by total morons :p
Good afternoon!

I am willing to bet that there are many other games on Steam with similarly sizes DLC lists. It's incredible what they will try to sell and for how much.
ddickinson: I can't imagine anyone spending £3,000+ on a game, especially not a game like that. Some developers/publishers really are greedy.
Well it's a rather niche game and in that case i actually can imagine that some people actually spend this amount of money on that DLC.

AgentBirdnest: I've heard, but never got around to it. I can't put my finger on why, I just couldn't get into Skyrim, despite loving Morrowind and Oblivion. I was only able to play about 11 hours until I was bored out of my mind.
Well Skyrim is definitely worse than Morrowind but better than Oblivion imho. But i can imagine that Skyrim might be particularly boring to some people :).
l0rdtr3k: *grabs Agent and please him with hugs*
*big hug*
ddickinson: I can't imagine anyone spending £3,000+ on a game, especially not a game like that. Some developers/publishers really are greedy.
I could... N.... O.... L.... F.... NOLF NOLF NOLF!! Hehehe... Have I mentioned that I like that game? ;-)
ddickinson: I saw a clip of one and it didn't look too bad. I am a sucker for a good b-movie. I would much rather watch a nice b-movie than a hollywood movie. Which is probably why I have not really seen a big movie in many years, they just don't really appeal to me.
I've never really given b-movies a chance... and now I don't really care to watch movies at all. I just have trouble sitting through something so long without being able to interact with it. Video games have spoiled me :-)
AgentBirdnest: I could... N.... O.... L.... F.... NOLF NOLF NOLF!! Hehehe... Have I mentioned that I like that game? ;-)
Is NOLF available somewhere with just DRM free versions missing or is it one of the games that you can not get anymore?
AgentBirdnest: I could... N.... O.... L.... F.... NOLF NOLF NOLF!! Hehehe... Have I mentioned that I like that game? ;-)

I've never really given b-movies a chance... and now I don't really care to watch movies at all. I just have trouble sitting through something so long without being able to interact with it. Video games have spoiled me :-)
you would spend $4,658.25 for NOLF? I know you like the game, but I think that is a bit much. :-)

I don't really tend to watch movies much anymore. Me and my dad used to watch a lot of b-movies, especially the 80s ones. They are silly fun, they don't take themselves too seriously and try to pretend they are so deep and relevant like a lot of hollywood movies do. For me it is books that I prefer more than movies, I prefer them more than games as well. You can't beat a good book. :-)
l0rdtr3k: *rerorerorero* I want my hugs,now.
moonshineshadow: Hmm... I already give out tired hugs... and you are only trying to do strange things to me... I am not sure you deserve more hugs :P
*intensifies rerorerorero*
l0rdtr3k: Don't care much about London. I always prefer the countryside.
ddickinson: The South of England also has some lovely countryside, complete with nice estates, castles, and lots of other things.

What makes you want to visit England?

moonshineshadow: Uh these hugs sound great *thank you hug*
ddickinson: if you need any more hugs just let me know. I have a big sack of them ready to give out to the lovely people here. :-)

*extra hugs*

ElTerprise: Well i don't think a horse would be of much use for a train ;)...but seriously that overload of DLC is riddiculous...

ddickinson: I saw a clip of one and it didn't look too bad. I am a sucker for a good b-movie. I would much rather watch a nice b-movie than a hollywood movie. Which is probably why I have not really seen a big movie in many years, they just don't really appeal to me.
*rerorerorero*
Post edited July 23, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
moonshineshadow: Is NOLF available somewhere with just DRM free versions missing or is it one of the games that you can not get anymore?
I can get them on the PS2 for about £2 each on Amazon marketplace.

l0rdtr3k: *rerorerorero*
You can keep the *rerorerorero* and have a hug instead. *big hug*

Have you been up to anything fun today, played any nice games?
moonshineshadow: Is NOLF available somewhere with just DRM free versions missing or is it one of the games that you can not get anymore?
It is not available anywhere. Out of print, and never had a digital release anywhere. Poor game :'-(
ddickinson: I can get them on the PS2 for about £2 each on Amazon marketplace.

l0rdtr3k: *rerorerorero*
ddickinson: You can keep the *rerorerorero* and have a hug instead. *big hug*

Have you been up to anything fun today, played any nice games?
Nothing much.
moonshineshadow: Hmm... I already give out tired hugs... and you are only trying to do strange things to me... I am not sure you deserve more hugs :P
l0rdtr3k: *intensifies rerorerorero*
I don't even know what that means *shrug*
ddickinson: you would spend $4,658.25 for NOLF? I know you like the game, but I think that is a bit much. :-)

I don't really tend to watch movies much anymore. Me and my dad used to watch a lot of b-movies, especially the 80s ones. They are silly fun, they don't take themselves too seriously and try to pretend they are so deep and relevant like a lot of hollywood movies do. For me it is books that I prefer more than movies, I prefer them more than games as well. You can't beat a good book. :-)
I think I could live with only two video games... give me NOLF and Deus Ex, and I'm a happy man :-) Oh, Blackweel too! oh! and Giants! ... and maybe FTL, and STALKER... and... oh, nevermind... :-)

I can beat a book any time I want. Don't tell me what I can't do :-p
Nah, seriously, book are great... I take video games over everything though. It is helpful for my anxiety to be able to interact with something.
AgentBirdnest: It is not available anywhere. Out of print, and never had a digital release anywhere. Poor game :'-(
I just had a look and they are available over here on consoles and PC on disc for less than £2. But I am not sure if they use DRM or not. They are older games so probably not.
AgentBirdnest: I can beat a book any time I want. Don't tell me what I can't do :-p
Nah, seriously, book are great... I take video games over everything though. It is helpful for my anxiety to be able to interact with something.
I love video games, but if I had to choose, books would win without a struggle :P