It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: Hey, lovely DD !!
It went great, if we put the bugs apart :)
I had fun yeah (even if I died many times for random reasons... one is being... forgetting to breathe :-| ...)
What about you ? did you spend a good evening ?... I just saw your PM, and gonna answer you... so don't worry if I'm suddenly quiet here :D
May I ask... Why are you collecting Americans dudes in a cage ?... ô__ô
Hello!

I am glad you had fun, despite the bugs. Are you still enjoying the game?

I did have a lovely evening. Nothing special, but lovely. No need to worry about answering the PM now, feel free to answer anytime.

Of course you may ask. The thread was quite quiet, and so I figured I would trap the Americans so they would stay and chat. Plus I feel like I have not really spoken to a few of them much recently, so I thought it best to keep them were I can see them so we can all enjoy their lovely company. :-)

*lots of big hugs*

BillyMaysFan59: because the thread was quiet and they need to be trapped in a cage so they can all be here :p
Exactly. :-)
Post edited July 23, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: I thought about Ghost, but how would I keep him in the cage? I figured if I got the rest of you he would come as well. I hope he is doing okay as well, it has been a while since I last saw him on here.

So you are betting that you can complement her enough to make her naked? I am not sure she would like that. But it could help in attracting Endre. :-)
Oh yeah, good point... He was here very briefly a week or two ago. Sounds like he is quite busy writing, and taking some time offline.

Hm... Technically, that's how it would work I suppose :-p ... You are right, I don't think she'd like it. I'll have to keep hugging her extra tight so her feathers stay on :-)
LaPtiteBete: I had fun yeah (even if I died many times for random reasons... one is being... forgetting to breathe :-| ...)
Oh...that sounds familiar...but i also had version 2.0 of it. I was mining Hellstone and i ran out of the Obsidian Skin potion buff ;)
ElTerprise: Well i hope so too. Looks like my kind of game. Seems like a Terraria-style game :)
I am not sure why but I have never been a big fan of sandbox Terraria-style games. But lots of people seem to really enjoy them, so it's nice to have them on GOG.

AgentBirdnest: Oh yeah, good point... He was here very briefly a week or two ago. Sounds like he is quite busy writing, and taking some time offline.

Hm... Technically, that's how it would work I suppose :-p ... You are right, I don't think she'd like it. I'll have to keep hugging her extra tight so her feathers stay on :-)
I hope his time offline is helping him with his writing and that he is doing well.

Or you could buy her a nice fancy coat for her to wear just in case you cause all her feathers to fall off :-)
ddickinson: I am not sure why but I have never been a big fan of sandbox Terraria-style games. But lots of people seem to really enjoy them, so it's nice to have them on GOG.
Yes. It'sgreat to have more of them. Apparently some more of them might com to GOG like Starbound...
Funnily enough i don't like Minecraft :)

Well it took me some time to get into Terraria but i really love the game now. But it would be pretty boring when everyone in this thread would like the same kind of game - wouldn't it?
ElTerprise: Yes. It'sgreat to have more of them. Apparently some more of them might com to GOG like Starbound...
Funnily enough i don't like Minecraft :)

Well it took me some time to get into Terraria but i really love the game now. But it would be pretty boring when everyone in this thread would like the same kind of game - wouldn't it?
I have never even played Minecraft. Another game that never appealed to me. It's nice that we have such a mixed set of tastes on the thread. It would be quite dull if we all liked and hated the same things.
ddickinson: I hope his time offline is helping him with his writing and that he is doing well.

Or you could buy her a nice fancy coat for her to wear just in case you cause all her feathers to fall off :-)
Or make a nice coat out of her own feathers :-) (Recycling \o/)
:-D
Post edited July 23, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
AgentBirdnest: Or make a nice coat out of her own feathers :-) (Recycling \o/)
:-D
Good idea. Or she could use the chicken suit again. Or maybe she could have her new feather coat and you could use the chicken suit. :-)
CarrionCrow: Already playing a bad game. A cut down, hack-job, lazily put together piece of rehashed shit, specifically.
ElTerprise: Uh...that sounds awful...what game is it?
Currently playing Dawn of War 2 Retribution, so I can kill it off and forget that every game in the entirety of the Dawn of War series exists aside from DOW 1 Dark Crusade and DOW 2.
ddickinson: I have never even played Minecraft. Another game that never appealed to me. It's nice that we have such a mixed set of tastes on the thread. It would be quite dull if we all liked and hated the same things.
Yes that's what i meant. It's really good :).
ddickinson: Good idea. Or she could use the chicken suit again. Or maybe she could have her new feather coat and you could use the chicken suit. :-)
I think that's the winning idea of the night :-)
(Don't suppose anyone else has a better one? ):-| ... Good!)
*puts on chicken suit*
ddickinson: You say that, but the prospect of anther bad game lured you in. :-)
*throws Crow in the 'Merican cage with Agent and BMF.*
I knew my traps would work. *skips off all happy, eager to capture more Americans* :-)

How are you today? Doing good I hope?

Edit: What game are you playing that is so bad?
Actually, it was you mentioning my absence that caused me to chime in again, not the shit game.

Doing all right. Chewing on some garbage, but as a bonus, the campaign is ridiculously short, so that means I can get through this crap that much faster.
CarrionCrow: Currently playing Dawn of War 2 Retribution, so I can kill it off and forget that every game in the entirety of the Dawn of War series exists aside from DOW 1 Dark Crusade and DOW 2.
What's the matter with Retribution. Is it that bad? Wasn't it that game that saw the return of a rudimentary base-building iirc?
ElTerprise: Yes that's what i meant. It's really good :).
I tend to be quite strange with the games I like. There are so many games on GOG that people love yet they are not for me. Not that I mind, there are also so many games that I liked and own on GOG.

AgentBirdnest: I think that's the winning idea of the night :-)
(Don't suppose anyone else has a better one? ):-| ... Good!)
*puts on chicken suit*
That is better. Owl and Chicken. It sounds like a saturday morning cartoon. :-)

CarrionCrow: Actually, it was you mentioning my absence that caused me to chime in again, not the shit game.

Doing all right. Chewing on some garbage, but as a bonus, the campaign is ridiculously short, so that means I can get through this crap that much faster.
So I have magic powers? I just call and Crow turns up like a super hero. *checks to see if Crow is wearing his underpants over his trousers* :-)

I am glad to hear you are doing all right. I was kind of hoping you would play some nice games and stop torturing yourself with the bad games. Did you finish Orcs Must Die (I think that was the game, sorry if I am wrong)?

ElTerprise: What's the matter with Retribution. Is it that bad? Wasn't it that game that saw the return of a rudimentary base-building iirc?
I played a bit of the DOW 2 games at my brothers, and I did not like them compared to the first DOW game. The whole squad based gameplay is not as good as traditional RTS elements, at least for me. Plus as Crow has mentioned a few times, what is the point of having a cover system if you don't end up needing it due to over powered characters or armour/characters that just destroys the cover.

They just stuck the 40K theme on top of their WW2 engine and called it DOW 2. DOW 1 actually hold up quite well for me, but the expansions were quite bad. The first one was okay, but the other two DOW 1 expansions were just skirmish missions with a very loose story wrapped around them to make it seem like a single player campaign.
ddickinson: I tend to be quite strange with the games I like. There are so many games on GOG that people love yet they are not for me. Not that I mind, there are also so many games that I liked and own on GOG.
In what way strange? And i'm not sure sure but we might have had that conversation before...

Well that's why i won't complain about new releases i don't like. (Aside from disappointment maybe)
There are usually lot of people here who actually will like those games....