It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: me... naked ??? ô_Ô ..... but... no !! not again !!!! ,',',',,','):-|
**run away..... no ! better : fly away !!**
Wait, don't run. I have not finished your coat yet! :-)

Oh well, she is French, she probably likes going around naked. I will just leave her coat here, she can pick it up if she wants. Or ask Agent to stop making her naked. :-)

ElTerprise: Alright folks. Really tired now. Think i'm going to sleep now. Good night everyone *big good night hugs and waves*
See you all tomorrow :)
Goodnight. Sleep well!

*goodnight hugs*
ElTerprise: Alright folks. Really tired now. Think i'm going to sleep now. Good night everyone *big good night hugs and waves*
See you all tomorrow :)
Sleep well, ElT. *goodnight hug* :-)
AgentBirdnest: Hoooo nononononononono! Don't turn me into the bad guy! >:-p
I only bet that her feathers would fall off. I'll have you know that I'm a decent and respectful dirty-minded Agent ):-|
I did not say you were the bad guy. I just said you were mentioning making Owl all naked. :-)
ddickinson: So I have magic powers? I just call and Crow turns up like a super hero. *checks to see if Crow is wearing his underpants over his trousers* :-)

I am glad to hear you are doing all right. I was kind of hoping you would play some nice games and stop torturing yourself with the bad games. Did you finish Orcs Must Die (I think that was the game, sorry if I am wrong)?

I played a bit of the DOW 2 games at my brothers, and I did not like them compared to the first DOW game. The whole squad based gameplay is not as good as traditional RTS elements, at least for me. Plus as Crow has mentioned a few times, what is the point of having a cover system if you don't end up needing it due to over powered characters or armour/characters that just destroys the cover.

They just stuck the 40K theme on top of their WW2 engine and called it DOW 2. DOW 1 actually hold up quite well for me, but the expansions were quite bad. The first one was okay, but the other two DOW 1 expansions were just skirmish missions with a very loose story wrapped around them to make it seem like a single player campaign.
Not quite. I just thought it'd be rude to ignore you.

Currently stuck on the last level of Orcs Must Die. One person blocking 8 hallways full of monsters is tricky.
Will work on it off and on until I figure it out and then that will be done.

You are absolutely correct. Relic took the guts of Company of Heroes and put a minimum of work in to slap all the necessary Warhammer 40K stuff on top, aside from the RPG elements, which they severely cut down for Retribution, taking character maximum from 30 for DOW 2 to 10.
They copied Company of Heroes so hard it shows the "rear armor hit" message in Retribution, exactly like it does in Company of Heroes.

And yes, the cover system is utterly absurd at this point. Just played the entire game on normal with Tyranids and I never used cover. It was a frigging action game essentially, since it sure as hell had nothing to do with tactics.

If I had to pick one out of the whole series, it'd be DOW 1 Dark Crusade.

They managed to make the original DOW 1 worse by trying to shoehorn in plot elements from that game into Retribution. It didn't work.

Also, why in the everloving fuck was I getting a Space Marine Commander Guy monologue when I played as the Tyranids?

And speaking of stupid out of place shit, why in the everloving fuck was the Tyranid hive mind saying congratulations to me when I beat a level?
Do Tyranids get depressed if their psychic overlord doesn't tell them how much they're appreciated?
Will my Hive Lord not fight as well because it doesn't feel loved?
(Actually, I know the answer to that one. It's so the stupid ass players can get that pat on the back. Problem is, no one could pull their head out of their ass enough to figure out that a voice actor who spent the whole time talking like he had the mother of all hairballs stuck in his throat telling me how great I am MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE IN TERMS OF THE STORY OR SETTING.)
I think I will call it a night. I have had a lot going through my mind today and I did not realise how late it is.

I hope you all have a lovely evening and a good nights sleep.

Goodnight!

*goodnight hugs*

CarrionCrow: ...
i will answer this in the morning if that is okay? I know you probably won't mind, but I did not want to go to bed and have you thinking I was ignoring your message.

Goodnight, Crow! I hope you have a lovely evening.
ddickinson: i will answer this in the morning if that is okay? I know you probably won't mind, but I did not want to go to bed and have you thinking I was ignoring your message.

Goodnight, Crow! I hope you have a lovely evening.
-laughs- That's fine. I'll have more to scream about by then anyway. Still have to beat it five more times.

Have a good night, hope you're feeling better. =)
ddickinson: I played a bit of the DOW 2 games at my brothers, and I did not like them compared to the first DOW game.
I've actually always wanted to give these games a shot. Now that the Warhammer "seal" is broken, I wonder if they'll end up here - you don't happen to recall their publisher do you?
ddickinson: Oh well, she is French, she probably likes going around naked. I will just leave her coat here, she can pick it up if she wants. Or ask Agent to stop making her naked. :-)
>:"| .... **sneak in... grab the coat... and put it on**...
**sigh**... I won't eeven try to argue with you...
ddickinson: *goodnight hugs*
Sleep well, D... and feel better.
*Goodnight hug*
ddickinson: I think I will call it a night. I have had a lot going through my mind today and I did not realise how late it is.

I hope you all have a lovely evening and a good nights sleep.

Goodnight!

*goodnight hugs*
Good night, lovely DD !!!
I'm off too...
Have sweet dreams, evryone !! read you tomorrow :)
**Big happy and pretty exhausted hugs**
LaPtiteBete: Good night, lovely DD !!!
I'm off too...
Have sweet dreams, evryone !! read you tomorrow :)
**Big happy and pretty exhausted hugs**
Good night, Owl!
**Massive goodnight and better tomorrow hug**
Sleep well :-)
AgentBirdnest: Good night, Owl!
**Massive goodnight and better tomorrow hug**
Sleep well :-)
Nighty night, my Agent !!
Read you tomorrow...
**Big goodnight (and thanks) massive hug**
Ixamyakxim: I've actually always wanted to give these games a shot. Now that the Warhammer "seal" is broken, I wonder if they'll end up here - you don't happen to recall their publisher do you?
The series is owned by Sega now. Cross your fingers but don't hold your breath.
watching sharknado 3. friggin' awesome so far; impalement via american flag, golden chainsaw trophy that actually works, its all fantastic XD
LesterKnight99: watching sharknado 3. friggin' awesome so far; impalement via american flag, golden chainsaw trophy that actually works, its all fantastic XD
Watching Saw movies on Netflix. I love how the plot got more and more convoluted, and every writer was just allowed to keep running with it year after year.