It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: In what way strange? And i'm not sure sure but we might have had that conversation before...

Well that's why i won't complain about new releases i don't like. (Aside from disappointment maybe)
There are usually lot of people here who actually will like those games....
Strange might be the wrong word, and we could had this conversation before. I am too tired to know. :-)

I try not to complain about new releases, especially not with regards to the game play or style. I might not like the cheap looks, poor optimisations, or other things about the game, but I won't complain just because it's not a game genre I like.
ddickinson: Strange might be the wrong word, and we could had this conversation before. I am too tired to know. :-)

I try not to complain about new releases, especially not with regards to the game play or style. I might not like the cheap looks, poor optimisations, or other things about the game, but I won't complain just because it's not a game genre I like.
Well but at least poor optimisation is pretty important issue..
AgentBirdnest: Or make a nice coat out of her own feathers :-) (Recycling \o/)
:-D
ddickinson: Good idea. Or she could use the chicken suit again. Or maybe she could have her new feather coat and you could use the chicken suit. :-)
What ?... ):-| heyyy... It's not "Mardi Gras" !!... hands of my feathers, both of you !!
ElTerprise: Well but at least poor optimisation is pretty important issue..
I should clarify that by cheap looks I don't mean games should all look cutting edge, or that games with "retro" graphics are not good. But I feel that many use low quality graphics out of laziness, rather than artistic style. And the optimisation things is quite bad on some games. Some people say it's just that the developers did not have a weaker system to test it on, but who knows.

LaPtiteBete: What ?... ):-| heyyy... It's not "Mardi Gras" !!... hands of my feathers, both of you !!
I never touched your feathers. Agent was planning to make you get naked, I was trying to ensure you would be covered up. But if you would rather I not bother then fine, you can walk around naked. :-)
Post edited July 23, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: I did have a lovely evening. Nothing special, but lovely. No need to worry about answering the PM now, feel free to answer anytime.
I'll answer tomorrow morning then :) the chat system seems a little buggy again, and since it's my "failure" day today... and I prefer to take my time :)
**big happy and tired hugs**
CarrionCrow: Currently playing Dawn of War 2 Retribution, so I can kill it off and forget that every game in the entirety of the Dawn of War series exists aside from DOW 1 Dark Crusade and DOW 2.
ElTerprise: What's the matter with Retribution. Is it that bad? Wasn't it that game that saw the return of a rudimentary base-building iirc?
You capture points that can spit out troops. They took the mechanics from Company of Heroes like they took the cover mechanics and weapons facing, only this time it had to do with resources.
It's ridiculously shallow overall. Once I picked the troops I wanted, I picked them every time and won every battle with virtually no effort.

Also, I just beat the game. Got less than ten seconds of cutscene, then straight to credits.
AgentBirdnest: *puts on chicken suit*
ô__ô ... just...... why ?????
LaPtiteBete: I'll answer tomorrow morning then :) the chat system seems a little buggy again, and since it's my "failure" day today... and I prefer to take my time :)
**big happy and tired hugs**
That okay. You should never feel the need to answer straight away. You answer when you are up to it and don't worry about it.

*big tired hug*
ddickinson: I should clarify that by cheap looks I don't mean games should all look cutting edge, or that games with "retro" graphics are not good. But I feel that many use low quality graphics out of laziness, rather than artistic style. And the optimisation things is quite bad on some games. Some people say it's just that the developers did not have a weaker system to test it on, but who knows.
Don't worry. I knew what you meant. And i'd agree that some games definitely have low quality graphics due to laziness of the developers.
CarrionCrow: You capture points that can spit out troops. They took the mechanics from Company of Heroes like they took the cover mechanics and weapons facing, only this time it had to do with resources.
It's ridiculously shallow overall. Once I picked the troops I wanted, I picked them every time and won every battle with virtually no effort.

Also, I just beat the game. Got less than ten seconds of cutscene, then straight to credits.
Is DOW 2 Retribution the one with the Inquisition exterminating some planets and you play as several different factions but play pretty much the same missions?
LaPtiteBete: ô__ô ... just...... why ?????
It was DD's idea ','',:-O
So sorry about your "failure day" ... I really hope tomorrow will be better.
**massive comforting hug**
Post edited July 23, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
CarrionCrow: You capture points that can spit out troops. They took the mechanics from Company of Heroes like they took the cover mechanics and weapons facing, only this time it had to do with resources.

Oh...that sounds pretty shallow and pretty lazy by Relic....i mean i think there could have done much more with that...

But congrats on beating the game :).
Post edited July 23, 2015 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: I never touched your feathers. Agent was planning to make you get naked, I was trying to ensure you would be covered up. But if you would rather I not bother then fine, you can walk around naked. :-)
me... naked ??? ô_Ô ..... but... no !! not again !!!! ,',',',,','):-|
**run away..... no ! better : fly away !!**
Alright folks. Really tired now. Think i'm going to sleep now. Good night everyone *big good night hugs and waves*
See you all tomorrow :)
ddickinson: I never touched your feathers. Agent was planning to make you get naked, I was trying to ensure you would be covered up. But if you would rather I not bother then fine, you can walk around naked. :-)
Hoooo nononononononono! Don't turn me into the bad guy! >:-p
I only bet that her feathers would fall off. I'll have you know that I'm a decent and respectful dirty-minded Agent ):-|