It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: I think the usual split is 70/30. It'll just bug me if I buy it direct and it still shows as unpurchased here.

-laughs- Careful what you wish for on that one. A few dozen walls of text later and you'll be wishing I'd just shut up. ;)
70 for the developpers I hope ??...
I know what you mean... I owe a couple games on St**m and it's like I don't have them at all... :-\
A few dozen walls of text ? :D for "only" 93 games on your wishlist ? hehe
CarrionCrow: Good afternoon. =)

When in doubt, just say, "can't complain". It's a useful go-to phrase for when you're not up to describing what might be happening.
AgentBirdnest: [/exit lurker mode]
Good tip, thanks! I'll keep that in mind ;-)
Not a problem, it's worked for me for years now. =)
LaPtiteBete: Ho great... I played a little of Zelda : Link's Awakening on my old Game Boy a few days ago... :)
**nostalgic hug**
Playing Zelda: A Link to The Past on my GBA at this very moment :-)
adaliabooks: Hey EIT, not bad at all. Just torn between doing creative things and getting back into Colonization for the rest of the night...
Glad to hear that. My suggestion would be that you should return to Colonization unless you feel really creative right now :)
CarrionCrow: Good afternoon. =)

When in doubt, just say, "can't complain". It's a useful go-to phrase for when you're not up to describing what might be happening.
Or you can just ignore the "How are you questions" and give out hugs or talk about something else. That is what I always do :D
**ninja-hug**
adaliabooks: Hey Crow, how are you?
Doing all right here, just trying to stay cool in between looking at Netflix or playing games.
Stupid weather, it needs to be fall already.

Aside from that, nothing terribly exciting happening.
Good evening, people!

I hope you are all doing okay (I actually hope you were all doing great, but I know that is probably not the case) and have had a lovely evening?

*tired and sleepy hug*

EndreWhiteMane: ...
Thank you. *big hug*

I don't know how helpful it will be, but here is a list of games set in Ancient Rome.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ancient_Rome_video_games
LaPtiteBete: Ho great... I played a little of Zelda : Link's Awakening on my old Game Boy a few days ago... :)
**nostalgic hug**
AgentBirdnest: Playing Zelda: A Link to The Past on my GBA at this very moment :-)
*big nostalgic Zelda hug*

ddickinson: Good evening, people!
*tired and sleepy hug*
*welcome back hug*
Post edited July 22, 2015 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: Or you can just ignore the "How are you questions" and give out hugs or talk about something else. That is what I always do :D
Also a good tactic... which reminds me, I didn't return your hug.
*extra massive return hug* :-)
ddickinson: Good evening, people!

I hope you are all doing okay (I actually hope you were all doing great, but I know that is probably not the case) and have had a lovely evening?

*tired and sleepy hug*

EndreWhiteMane: ...
ddickinson: Thank you. *big hug*

I don't know how helpful it will be, but here is a list of games set in Ancient Rome.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ancient_Rome_video_games
Hey DD!
moonshineshadow: *welcome back hug*
*big return hug*

The place seems quite busy tonight. Did I miss anything fun?
LaPtiteBete: 70 for the developpers I hope ??...
I know what you mean... I owe a couple games on St**m and it's like I don't have them at all... :-\
A few dozen walls of text ? :D for "only" 93 games on your wishlist ? hehe
Yes, that's right.

That's what I've been plugging away at, trying to drop my backlog on the competition's service so it can eventually be down to zero.

Some of my list items aren't high priority, they're just there because I want to wipe out everything of any interest to me at all, even if it's a very small amount.
Soccorro: Hey DD!
Hello! Have you had a nice evening?
moonshineshadow: Yeah Link to the past is just great. I love it.
I started Wind Waker HD but while it is still a nice game it is not drawing me in as much as Link to the Past did.
I do love Wind Waker, but I think it is one of the poorest entries in the series (on the main consoles anyway, the Train one on DS and the 3DS one aren't brilliant either), I like the graphics and the idea, but it feels a little too empty. The ocean could have been a bit better implemented I think...

ElTerprise: Glad to hear that. My suggestion would be that you should return to Colonization unless you feel really creative right now :)
Good point, but I do feel like I want to do something... it's just figuring out which project I've started and abandoned that I want to come back to..