It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Good evening, people!

I hope you are all doing okay (I actually hope you were all doing great, but I know that is probably not the case) and have had a lovely evening?

*tired and sleepy hug*
Good evening DD *big hug* :)
LaPtiteBete: **ninja-hug**
**totally not-ninja-at-all return hug**
I'll stay out of lurker mode for a while ;-)
adaliabooks: Good point, but I do feel like I want to do something... it's just figuring out which project I've started and abandoned that I want to come back to..
Okay i see - but i don't think it'll be particular helpful to force creativeness :)
ddickinson: Good evening, people!

I hope you are all doing okay (I actually hope you were all doing great, but I know that is probably not the case) and have had a lovely evening?

*tired and sleepy hug*
Hey DD :)
How are you, beside being tired and sleepy ?...
Here I'm fine... starting to nod off a little :)
**Big happy and tired hugs**
Soccorro: Hey DD!
ddickinson: Hello! Have you had a nice evening?
YEP! :D and +1 Moon please! :D
ElTerprise: Good evening DD *big hug* :)
Good evening! How are you?

*return hug*

LaPtiteBete: Hey DD :)
How are you, beside being tired and sleepy ?...
Here I'm fine... starting to nod off a little :)
**Big happy and tired hugs**
Hello, lovely Owl!

I am doing okay, nothing to complain about.

Glad to hear you are fine, although you sound sleepy as well. :-)
Did you have a nice evening?

*big sleepy hug*
CarrionCrow: Yes, that's right.

That's what I've been plugging away at, trying to drop my backlog on the competition's service so it can eventually be down to zero.

Some of my list items aren't high priority, they're just there because I want to wipe out everything of any interest to me at all, even if it's a very small amount.
Do you intend to play every games you own ?... and finish them, or is only trying/playing a couple hours ok ?... :)
adaliabooks: Good point, but I do feel like I want to do something... it's just figuring out which project I've started and abandoned that I want to come back to..
ElTerprise: Okay i see - but i don't think it'll be particular helpful to force creativeness :)
Probably not, but I feel I should try anyway... XD
Soccorro: YEP! :D and +1 Moon please! :D
Has Moon the true gifting leader been gifting again? Off I go to +1. :-)
moonshineshadow: *welcome back hug*
ddickinson: *big return hug*

The place seems quite busy tonight. Did I miss anything fun?
Yeah many people here. And I need your help. Crow does not want to make a top 5 for the gogwiki. You need to do something, my power alone was not enough :D
ddickinson: Good evening! How are you?

*return hug*
Doing quite good. What about you? Feeling a bit better?
AgentBirdnest: **totally not-ninja-at-all return hug**
I'll stay out of lurker mode for a while ;-)
Good to hear !...
I'm there, if you need to talk and/or some more (not ninja) hugs :)
ddickinson: Hello, lovely Owl!

I am doing okay, nothing to complain about.

Glad to hear you are fine, although you sound sleepy as well. :-)
Did you have a nice evening?

*big sleepy hug*
My evening is ok... my owlet was quite a handful... and some unexpected changes of plans and worries... Apart from that, nothing to complain about, as Crow would say ;-p
what about yours ???
Post edited July 22, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
adaliabooks: Probably not, but I feel I should try anyway... XD
Well good luck with that :D
Soccorro: YEP! :D and +1 Moon please! :D
ddickinson: Has Moon the true gifting leader been gifting again? Off I go to +1. :-)
Nah, ElT is the true gifting leader, he gifted me, so everything is fine :D
moonshineshadow: Yeah many people here. And I need your help. Crow does not want to make a top 5 for the gogwiki. You need to do something, my power alone was not enough :D
Those boys are always so much trouble. What do you need me to do? I can't promise I will be much help at the moment, but I will surly try. :-)

ElTerprise: Doing quite good. What about you? Feeling a bit better?
Glad to hear it. I am okay, the shaking is getting a little better, but my sensitivity to light is a bit worse I think, even artificial light is a bit painful at the moment. I am hoping it's just the final few bad days before things start to get better.