It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: I'm doing ok, how about you?

Btw. Congrats for defending your thesis yesterday :-)
GreenDamsel: Thanks!

I'm doing fine. Took half the day off today and visited my father to go sailing with him this morning. Now I'm writing the rest of the thesis again.
The heat is a lot more pleasant, when you're on the water with a nice breeze.
That sounds like a really nice morning.
How many pages have you left to write?
GreenDamsel: Thanks!

I'm doing fine. Took half the day off today and visited my father to go sailing with him this morning. Now I'm writing the rest of the thesis again.
The heat is a lot more pleasant, when you're on the water with a nice breeze.
moonshineshadow: That sounds like a really nice morning.
How many pages have you left to write?
30-40
Looks like forum's working again....
ElTerprise: Looks like forum's working again....
Are you sure about that?
Fesin: Are you sure about that?
No but i don't get any Gogbears at the moment....
Ha, I got GOGBear'd for a moment.
BillyMaysFan59: Ha, I got GOGBear'd for a moment.
Yes. But i had them for about 20 Minutes....
Seems like the gogbear had enough company and let us come back here :D
ElTerprise: No but i don't get any Gogbears at the moment....
If you say so, I guess I gotta believe you. :D
Fesin: If you say so, I guess I gotta believe you. :D
Well i don't if it's working again for everyone - but apparently it's working for many people again :D

moonshineshadow: Seems like the gogbear had enough company and let us come back here :D
Yes. Although i'm slightly disappointed that the front page was still available :D
Just a quick hello before I run off to the store.
Hope everyone is at least OK today, I'm at about an OK-1 so I'm happy with that.
DD, I know you're still feeling poorly and waiting for test results. Been there, done that, and it stinks. Hope everything gets a LOT better real soon.

On another note: Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet is weird, scary and very good. If this is your thing you should try it.

And a question for our historians: I'm looking for games that take place during the changeover from Roman Republic to Roman Empire.
27BC or thereabouts. Any Ideas? Most seem to be before or after, but not during, that time.

Be back in a bit, out of food and coffee. :-O
*hugs, handshakes, waves all around*
EndreWhiteMane: Just a quick hello before I run off to the store.
Hope everyone is at least OK today, I'm at about an OK-1 so I'm happy with that.
*extra big hug*
EndreWhiteMane: Just a quick hello before I run off to the store.
DD, I know you're still feeling poorly and waiting for test results. Been there, done that, and it stinks. Hope everything gets a LOT better real soon.

On another note: Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet is weird, scary and very good. If this is your thing you should try it.

And a question for our historians: I'm looking for games that take place during the changeover from Roman Republic to Roman Empire.
27BC or thereabouts. Any Ideas? Most seem to be before or after, but not during, that time.

Hello Endre :)
What about Rome: Total War? Iirc it's set during the late Republic and the early Empire...
Post edited July 21, 2015 by ElTerprise
Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.

Hopefully you're all doing okay, and that you'll feel better soon if you aren't.
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.

Hopefully you're all doing okay, and that you'll feel better soon if you aren't.
*welcome wave* Doing ok, what about you?