It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good evening everybody !!!
Good bye, GOG bears :)
**Big tight hugs all around with nice red wine**
EndreWhiteMane: On another note: Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet is weird, scary and very good. If this is your thing you should try it.
What about the other Cthulhu game? Or did you not play that?

LaPtiteBete: Good evening everybody !!!
*big hug*
moonshineshadow: *big hug*
So... only "ok" for you, Moon ?
what's up ?...
**Big hug back**
CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.

Hopefully you're all doing okay, and that you'll feel better soon if you aren't.
Good evening Crow :)
Doing good here - what about you?
LaPtiteBete: Good evening everybody !!!
Good evening Owl *big hug and rosé*
Post edited July 21, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Well i don't if it's working again for everyone - but apparently it's working for many people again :D
Don't take me seriously, I'm just joking around. ;)

Hopefully you're all doing okay, and that you'll feel better soon if you aren't.
moonshineshadow: *welcome wave* Doing ok, what about you?
Working on my games budget, trying to figure out what I want to get next.
Can't grab everything on the list in my head at retail without killing my budget, so I'm deciding what I'd rather get at full price and what can wait until later.

I saw earlier that you managed to get the simulations to work, was happy to see that. =)
Post edited July 21, 2015 by CarrionCrow
ElTerprise: Good evening Owl *big hug and rosé*
Good evening, ElT !! and Santé !!! :D Prost !!
EndreWhiteMane: Just a quick hello before I run off to the store.
Hope everyone is at least OK today, I'm at about an OK-1 so I'm happy with that.
DD, I know you're still feeling poorly and waiting for test results. Been there, done that, and it stinks. Hope everything gets a LOT better real soon.

On another note: Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet is weird, scary and very good. If this is your thing you should try it.

And a question for our historians: I'm looking for games that take place during the changeover from Roman Republic to Roman Empire.
27BC or thereabouts. Any Ideas? Most seem to be before or after, but not during, that time.

Be back in a bit, out of food and coffee. :-O
*hugs, handshakes, waves all around*
ElTerprise: Hello Endre :)
What about Rome: Total War? Iirc it's set during the late Republic and the early Empire...
I want something that isn't centered almost totally on battle, does Total War have the politics, growth and stuff to any degree?

Afternoon Sir Crow. ;)
Post edited July 21, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
Fesin: Don't take me seriously, I'm just joking around. ;)
Yes. I know :).
EndreWhiteMane: Just a quick hello before I run off to the store.
Hope everyone is at least OK today, I'm at about an OK-1 so I'm happy with that.
Be back in a bit, out of food and coffee. :-O
*hugs, handshakes, waves all around*
moonshineshadow: *extra big hug*
*Bear Hug in return* ;)
I haven't played Prisoner of Ice yet though I think I have it around here somewhere.
ElTerprise: Well i don't if it's working again for everyone - but apparently it's working for many people again :D
Fesin: Don't take me seriously, I'm just joking around. ;)
It's working but it seems some of the avatars are still kinda dark. :-)
ElTerprise: Good evening Owl *big hug and rosé*
LaPtiteBete: Good evening, ElT !! and Santé !!! :D Prost !!
Who's Sante, and how much wine have you had? :-)
Post edited July 21, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
CarrionCrow: Working on my games budget, trying to figure out what I want to get next.
Can't grab everything on the list in my head at retail without killing my budget, so I'm deciding what I'd rather get at full price and what can wait until later.

I saw earlier that you managed to get the simulations to work, was happy to see that. =)
Godd evening Crow !!! :)
You'll end up by owning every games of GOG's catalog :D
EndreWhiteMane: I want something that isn't centered almost totally on battle, does Total War have the politics, growth and stuff to any degree?
Well the Total War games are all a combination of turn-based strategy with some politics, diplomacy and empire building (but less deep than the Paradox games) and real-time-tactics..but it's actually some time since i played Rome. But iirc it also had senat missions and great houses etc....
LaPtiteBete: Good evening, ElT !! and Santé !!! :D Prost !!
Santé :D
Post edited July 21, 2015 by ElTerprise
EndreWhiteMane: Who's Sante, and how much wine have you had? :-)
A la tienne, Endre :D
And i'm only starting my first glass, no worry ;)
will you have a drink with ElT and I ? what would you like ?
moonshineshadow: *big hug*
LaPtiteBete: So... only "ok" for you, Moon ?
what's up ?...
**Big hug back**
The weather and tons of work *big hug* I am feeling really tired. I know it is only Tuesday, but I want a weekend now :D
But at least I got some important things done today at work, otherwise the day could have been much worse.
Everyone! ready your +1 shuriken and direct them at moon! :D