It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: The weather and tons of work *big hug* I am feeling really tired. I know it is only Tuesday, but I want a weekend now :D
But at least I got some important things done today at work, otherwise the day could have been much worse.
Yeah... I read that Crow read that your simulation finally worked, phew !!!
Congrats !!! :)
Wil you enjoy some rest during your evening, or did you take extra work at home... ?
high rated
moonshineshadow: *welcome wave* Doing ok, what about you?
CarrionCrow: Working on my games budget, trying to figure out what I want to get next.
Can't grab everything on the list in my head at retail without killing my budget, so I'm deciding what I'd rather get at full price and what can wait until later.

I saw earlier that you managed to get the simulations to work, was happy to see that. =)
Once you figure out your most wanted games, you could put a top 5 on your wiki page *innocent smile* :D
LaPtiteBete: Godd evening Crow !!! :)
You'll end up by owning every games of GOG's catalog :D
Thankfully not. I refuse to fall into that trap.
There's just a lot of stuff that I actually have an active interest in lately, rather than items that'll sit in my backlog forever.

Still want Serpent in the Staglands, and I want to do that at retail since it looks great and it was made by a whopping two people, Shadowrun Hong Kong is coming which I've wanted ever since I heard it was being made, I want Chaos Gate since I could never get the frigging thing to work when I tried years ago, Shadow of the Comet will be a purchase since it's Cthulhu horror that isn't a godsdamned bug-filled nightmare like Bethesda's piece of shit...

I could go on and on, but there's stuff that I actually have that spark of desire to play, rather than the feeling of consuming more sale items and adding onto the pile.
EndreWhiteMane: Who's Sante, and how much wine have you had? :-)
LaPtiteBete: A la tienne, Endre :D
And i'm only starting my first glass, no worry ;)
will you have a drink with ElT and I ? what would you like ?
I have my trusty coffee, so I'm good for now. :-)
Soccorro: Everyone! ready your +1 shuriken and direct them at moon! :D
Done.
Post edited July 21, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
Soccorro: Everyone! ready your +1 shuriken and direct them at moon! :D
Done! :D
high rated
moonshineshadow: *extra big hug*
EndreWhiteMane: *Bear Hug in return* ;)
I haven't played Prisoner of Ice yet though I think I have it around here somewhere.
Somewhere? Maybe I should help you with that :D
moonshineshadow: Once you figure out your most wanted games, you could put a top 5 on your wiki page *innocent smile* :D
I have 908 games, ninja valkyrie lady. I have games for years. Literally. It's all well past the point of anything rational and straight into the realm of absurd cyberhoarding.

But, people who are thoughtful enough to want to send things to some random weirdo on the internet makes me smile, no money required. =)
high rated
moonshineshadow: The weather and tons of work *big hug* I am feeling really tired. I know it is only Tuesday, but I want a weekend now :D
But at least I got some important things done today at work, otherwise the day could have been much worse.
LaPtiteBete: Yeah... I read that Crow read that your simulation finally worked, phew !!!
Congrats !!! :)
Wil you enjoy some rest during your evening, or did you take extra work at home... ?
I decided not to do anything this evening. There is still a lot to do, but I wanted some time to relax :-)
What about mech games? Anyone have a recommendation?
moonshineshadow: Once you figure out your most wanted games, you could put a top 5 on your wiki page *innocent smile* :D
moonshineshadow: Somewhere? Maybe I should help you with that :D
Oh...the ninja is strong in you :D
l0rdtr3k: What about mech games? Anyone have a recommendation?
Mech games have pretty much gone to shit without the Mechwarrior and Heavy Gear franchises being around.

Right now, the best bet (and it's not a great one) is to try tracking down Mechwarrior 2, 3 and 4, along with Mech Commander and Mech Commander 2, then trying to make them work properly on modern operating systems.

The only glimmer I've seen for that genre is the person who runs Harebrained Schemes (the Shadowrun Returns people) saying that one of his lost children might be coming home soon.
Since the guy was involved with Shadowrun, Battletech and Crimson Skies, there's a chance he's referring to Battletech.
(Fingers crossed so godsdamned hard on that one, I would seriously consider bludgeoning a baby seal for a new Battletech game that's actually good.)
high rated
ElTerprise: Oh...the ninja is strong in you :D
I don't know what you are talking about :P

CarrionCrow: I have 908 games, ninja valkyrie lady. I have games for years. Literally. It's all well past the point of anything rational and straight into the realm of absurd cyberhoarding.
Yeah, I don't have as many games as you, but mine will also be enough for years. But collecting more is still fun :D
Post edited July 21, 2015 by moonshineshadow
EndreWhiteMane: *Bear Hug in return* ;)
I haven't played Prisoner of Ice yet though I think I have it around here somewhere.
Thank you lovely Valkyrie person. :-)

More +1s for our NinjaMoon please?
CarrionCrow: The only glimmer I've seen for that genre is the person who runs Harebrained Schemes (the Shadowrun Returns people) saying that one of his lost children might be coming home soon.
Since the guy was involved with Shadowrun, Battletech and Crimson Skies, there's a chance he's referring to Battletech.
Wow really? It truly could be Battletech - isn't FASA basically done for with no "real" rightsholders? And I know Harebrained was working on boardgames so it really could be...

Especially because (and I think I'm correct here) I'm pretty sure Microsoft owns Crimson Skies - I have a hard time seeing them giving up anything they own for no good reason.
moonshineshadow: I don't know what you are talking about :P
Looking at the post from Endre i have difficulties believing that :D
EndreWhiteMane: Thank you lovely Valkyrie person. :-)

More +1s for our NinjaMoon please?
Yes, Sir!
Post edited July 21, 2015 by ElTerprise