It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: In that case, good mornoon ;-)

I like that avatar... I couldn't tell what it was at first. I thought it was a face at first, but then I enlarged it. What is it from?
Yeah. I like the feeling in the picture..

I don't really know from where the original picture is. But my avatar pic is cropped from a wallpaper I randomly found when I was searching for anime-themed desktop wallpaper. or... maybe bokeh-themed wallpaper. I don't really remember.

I attached the full picture if you want to use it to search the original source. I tried to track the original source but I couldn't. It is already scattered around the web.
Attachments:
I see Owl is back to being French. :-)

And hello, again, everyone!
ddickinson: I see Owl is back to being French. :-)

Hi.

How are the animals?

Bienvenue DD!

:D

Hello, lovely DD !!
**Big French hug back with frog legs and snails** :D
You're right, I finally recovered my nationality. Phew.
How are you doing ? Did you manage to take some rest ?

LaPtiteBete: Hello, lovely DD !!
Hey Owl! Je suis francais, too! I have decided to become french :D

*Waves white flag attached to a baguette*

Hello...:)
agylardi: Yeah. I like the feeling in the picture..

I don't really know from where the original picture is. But my avatar pic is cropped from a wallpaper I randomly found when I was searching for anime-themed desktop wallpaper. or... maybe bokeh-themed wallpaper. I don't really remember.

I attached the full picture if you want to use it to search the original source. I tried to track the original source but I couldn't. It is already scattered around the web.
Wow... That's really cool. Thanks for the full picture :-)
Is the sight messing up for anyone else? The forum does not want to load and chat seems to be broken pretty much again?

GreenDamsel: Hi.

How are the animals?
Good day!

They are fine as far as I know, I have been to ill to see for myself this last week or so, but they are in good hands so they should be fine.

Soccorro: Bienvenue DD!

Hello!

How has your day been?

ElTerprise: Hello...:)
Hello!

Have you had a good day?

Hello, lovely Owl!

Yay! You are French again. :-)

I am okay, I got the phone call and had a very long nap, other than that I am still feeling the same.

How are you, did your day at work go well?

*lots of big hugs*

(I really hope this shaking goes away, apparently it's nerve related, but it makes it hard to do things, even type. The amount of errors I have had to fix :-( )
Post edited July 21, 2015 by ddickinson
*sigh* Site is taking ages to load...
ddickinson: Is the sight messing up for anyone else? The forum does not want to load and chat seems to be broken pretty much again?

GreenDamsel: Hi.

How are the animals?
ddickinson: Good day!

They are fine as far as I know, I have been to ill to see for myself this last week or so, but they are in good hands so they should be fine.

Soccorro: Bienvenue DD!

ddickinson: Hello!

How has your day been?

ElTerprise: Hello...:)
ddickinson: Hello!

Have you had a good day?

ddickinson: Hello, lovely Owl!

Yay! You are French again. :-)

I am okay, I got the phone call and had a very long nap, other than that I am still feeling the same.

How are you, did your day at work go well?

*lots of big hugs*

(I really hope this shaking goes away, apparently it's nerve related, but it makes it hard to do things, even type. The amount of errors I have had to fix :-( )
my day has been ok so far. you are still struggling with your illness? :(
Soccorro: my day has been ok so far. you are still struggling with your illness? :(
That is good to hear. And my problems are hardly going to fix themselves overnight, but the nerve thing I have today is really annoying. But I am sure it will get better. And what did I telly you about frowning?

*draws a smily face on Soccorros face*
Post edited July 21, 2015 by ddickinson
ElTerprise: *sigh* Site is taking ages to load...
I thought it is just me..
Post edited July 21, 2015 by agylardi
Soccorro: my day has been ok so far. you are still struggling with your illness? :(
ddickinson: That is good to hear. And my problems are hardly going to fix themselves overnight, but the nerve thing I have today is really annoying. But I am sure it will get better. And what did I telly you about frowning?

*draws a smily face on Soccorros face*
:,(
ddickinson: Is the sight messing up for anyone else? The forum does not want to load and chat seems to be broken pretty much again?

Hello!

Have you had a good day?
Yes. Site's messed up for me too. Getting Gateway timeouts it refuses to load properly and it even resetted my language setting...o.O

Otherwise i had good day. Got some necessary cleaning of the nave aisles done :)
agylardi: I thought it is just me..
Apparently not...it's annoying.... but it seems like it's working again for me (for the moment)...
Post edited July 21, 2015 by ElTerprise