It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soccorro: :,(
*pokes Soccorro in the eye until he starts to smile*

:,( … :,( … :-| … :-) … :-D

There, that is better. :-)

ElTerprise: Yes. Site's messed up for me too. Getting Gateway timeouts it refuses to load properly and it even resetted my language setting...o.O

Otherwise i had good day. Got some necessary cleaning of the nave aisles done :)
I wonder what is going on behind the scenes causing all this, it seems others are having trouble accessing their games or even buying games.

Glad to hear you had a good day.
ddickinson: Is the sight messing up for anyone else? The forum does not want to load and chat seems to be broken pretty much again?

Hello!

Have you had a good day?
ElTerprise: Yes. Site's messed up for me too. Getting Gateway timeouts it refuses to load properly and it even resetted my language setting...o.O

Otherwise i had good day. Got some necessary cleaning of the nave aisles done :)
I'm using the English setting to begin with.

You work in a church?
I got the Magician.Skill,huh?Skill of what,being an useless fat fuck who is a burden to everyone around me?
l0rdtr3k: I got the Magician.Skill,huh?Skill of what,being an useless fat fuck who is a burden to everyone around me?
Stop talking like that Blob!

We love you!
l0rdtr3k: I got the Magician.Skill,huh?Skill of what,being an useless fat fuck who is a burden to everyone around me?
`
Ha. Told you. You were special after all.
No need to be down at all :)
I'm happy for you. Most people search their whole lives for that thing that makes them special.

You go, buddy!
Soccorro: Stop talking like that Blob!

We love you!
I just don't see why I was born.I don't have anything to fight for.

GreenDamsel: `
I'm happy for you. Most people search their whole lives for that thing that makes them special.

You go, buddy!
GreenDamsel: `

You go, buddy!
Would you just leave me alone,you're not helping.
GreenDamsel: I'm using the English setting to begin with.

You work in a church?
Yes. Me too but suddenly the site was German again. No not working in a church. I meant Abseite aka Blindboden (but know as Abseite) and dict.cc offered me that as a translation..:)

ddickinson: I wonder what is going on behind the scenes causing all this, it seems others are having trouble accessing their games or even buying games.

Glad to hear you had a good day.
Apparently they're having issues with the Breach & Clear release. Maybe that's causing the site issues...
Good afternoon .
Everyone has patches when they feel down, little blob. I am sorry to hear you are not doing to well at the moment. If you need to talk you know where my chat is.

*big comforting hug*
ne_zavarj: Good afternoon .
Good afternoon. How are you doing?

BTW: How did the Quitting of smoking go?
Post edited July 21, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Apparently they're having issues with the Breach & Clear release. Maybe that's causing the site issues...
Breaking the whole site for a single release? Seems quite bad.

ne_zavarj: Good afternoon .
Good afternoon!

How are you today?
l0rdtr3k: Would you just leave me alone,you're not helping.
But... I'm trying. Seriously, this makes me depressed. Can't I do anything right once in a while?
No. My life is an endless circle of misery and I fail at everything I do.
ddickinson: Breaking the whole site for a single release? Seems quite bad.
Well two releases: Brech & Clear and Breach & Clear: Deadline... and i don't know. It's just a shot in the dark. Could be something else...

Edit: That's what i was referring to.
Post edited July 21, 2015 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: Everyone has patches when they feel down, little blob. I am sorry to hear you are not doing to well at the moment. If you need to talk you know where my chat is.
*big comforting hug*
WHat would that accomplish?Nothing,zero,nada.
Sometimes I want to end it all.Probably will make the world a better place.
l0rdtr3k: WHat would that accomplish?Nothing,zero,nada.
Sometimes I want to end it all.Probably will make the world a better place.
Sometimes it can be helpful to talk.

I don't see how that will make the world a better place, I am sure all that would do is upset a lot of people at losing you. You are feeling low, that is obvious, but doing something silly will not help anyone, let alone yourself. You are still young, you have a lot of life left ahead of you and so much still to enjoy. Life is full of it's ups and down, sometimes it seems to be mainly just downs, but those up moments can make it all worth while. Please do not do anything silly, I for one would miss you if you were not here.