It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Sorry to hear you are feeling sick, but I am glad you are feeling better than last night. I hope you will be feeling much better in no time.

Here is your badge for your good nights sleep. :-)

*big return hug*
It's nothing. Like I said, it's nothing new. It's been a problem most of my life. I don't like to say "I'm used to it", but I live with it and deal with it better these days.

Woo! Another badge! One step closer to The Mysterious Something™ \o/

*more hugs*
ddickinson: Good morning to all the new comers, I hope you are all doing okay?
Good Morning DD *big hug*
Doing good here - what about you?

FearfulSymmetry: Good morning! I'm doing pretty well, how are you?
Good morning. Glad to hear that. Doing good here.
Are you still having the Log in/log out issues?
ddickinson: I am glad you had a lovely weekend. Finding a perfect present can be great, and I hope your friend will love it.

Thank you. Today is not off to the best of starts, but I am sure I will be feeling better in a few days.

*more hugs*
I think she will! :)

*big hug* Hopefully things will be a bit better soon.
ElTerprise: Good morning. Glad to hear that. Doing good here.
Are you still having the Log in/log out issues?
Yep, but I have yet to try out your solution, so that might fix it. :)
Post edited July 20, 2015 by FearfulSymmetry
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, but I have yet to try out your solution, so that might fix it. :)
Yes. Let's hope that :).
AgentBirdnest: It's nothing. Like I said, it's nothing new. It's been a problem most of my life. I don't like to say "I'm used to it", but I live with it and deal with it better these days.

Woo! Another badge! One step closer to The Mysterious Something™ \o/

*more hugs*
That still does not always make it easier, or mean that you shouldn't feel okay talking about it on here when you want. *big hug*

Yep, one more badge to add to your collection. Who knows how many are needed for the mysterious badge? :-)

ElTerprise: Good Morning DD *big hug*
Doing good here - what about you?
Good morning!

Glad to hear you are doing good. Anything nice planned for the day?

My day is not off to a good start, and no real improvement yet, but nothing to bother people with, this will likely be the case for a few more days at least, and possibly a lot longer after that before I am close to good as new.

FearfulSymmetry: I think she will! :)

*big hug* Hopefully things will be a bit better soon.
*big thank you hug*
Post edited July 20, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Good morning!

Glad to hear you are doing good. Anything nice planned for the day?

My day is not off to a good start, and no real improvement yet, but nothing to bother people with, this will likely be the case for a few more days at least, and possibly a lot longer after that before I am close to good as new.
Thank you. No much planned aside from tweaking the Linux installation :).

Sorry to hear that but atleast it's on the same level as the other days. As long it doesn't get worse i won't be worried. But i still hope you're getting better asap :)
ddickinson: Hello!

I did not mean week off as in off work, I mean is your week "off to a good start". Sorry, I guess I should try to work things better. Three weeks off? That sounds like fun. I hope you have a lot of fun things planned.

I am not doing too good today, but as I told Crow, I feel I am going on about myself too much these last few days, so I will try to keep quiet about it and not keep bothering people, especially when others are having their own problems.

*big weak hug*
Hey !! don't be sorry because I don't understand anything :D ... I'm French ! and it's Monday ! I have tons of good excuses, it's more than enough ^^
My day is "off to a good start", yes (I didn't know this expression... you English have strange ways to express yourself hihi)
>:-| Oooooh... come on ! you certainly don't bother anyone here ; and you're definitely not going on about yourself too much !!... Pfff !! You're doing great all the time, and never complain, no matter what problems you can encounter (we all have some from time to time ; but you deal with yours particularly like a boss !!!) ; so you totally have the right to complain more than usually these days :D
**Big happy caffeinated hugs**
GOOD MORNING PEOPLE!!!!!!!

How are you all doing? I'm super fine! :D
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, DD and Birds...

I don't really have anything interesting to say. Just wanted to say hello :-)
Good morning, my lovely Agent
**Big crushing hug**
I hope you're feeling good, and enjoy your Monday as much as you can...
AgentBirdnest: Woo! Another badge! One step closer to The Mysterious Something™ \o/
,,',',',,',',,''):-| Good grief... The Mysterious Something™. You need 10 regular "good night" badges to get The Mysterious Something™ badge ! :-p how many did you get ? (and a bonus technical question : does anyone count how many badges everyone gets ?... because to me it's far too easy to cheat right now !)
Soccorro: GOOD MORNING PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Good morning, Socco !!
Glad you're doing super fine !! :D (it sounds like a ham slice thickness here)
Post edited July 20, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, DD and Birds...

I don't really have anything interesting to say. Just wanted to say hello :-)
LaPtiteBete: Good morning, my lovely Agent
**Big crushing hug**
AgentBirdnest: Woo! Another badge! One step closer to The Mysterious Something™ \o/
LaPtiteBete: ,,',',',,',',,''):-| Good grief... The Mysterious Something™. You need 10 regular "good night" badges to get The Mysterious Something™ badge ! :-p how many did you get ? (and a bonus technical question : does anyone count how many badges everyone gets ?... because to me it's far too easy to cheat right now !)
Soccorro: GOOD MORNING PEOPLE!!!!!!!

LaPtiteBete: Good morning, Socco !!
Glad you're doing super fine !! :D (it sounds like a ham slice thickness here)
OWL! :D I hope you're trés bien? :) *Lé Hug*
LaPtiteBete: Good morning, my lovely Agent
**Big crushing hug**
Good morning, Wings... Glad to hear you are good.
I'm actually not doing too well today. A few things are bothering me... Thanks for the hug, but could you be a little more gentle? I'd hate to throw up on your lovely feathers.
**Big epic hug**
Soccorro: OWL! :D I hope you're trés bien? :) *Lé Hug*
Oui, je vais très bien, merci !! :)
(and there is no accent in "le" :D)
So, enjoying your Monday ? :) what are your plans for this week ?
**Big french hug**
LaPtiteBete: ,,',',',,',',,''):-| Good grief... The Mysterious Something™. You need 10 regular "good night" badges to get The Mysterious Something™ badge ! :-p how many did you get ? (and a bonus technical question : does anyone count how many badges everyone gets ?... because to me it's far too easy to cheat right now !)
I have 2 "tried" badges, and 4 "good" badges. (not in a row... do they need to be in a row?)
I only count my own, nobody else's...
Soccorro: OWL! :D I hope you're trés bien? :) *Lé Hug*
LaPtiteBete: Oui, je vais très bien, merci !! :)
(and there is no accent in "le" :D)
So, enjoying your Monday ? :) what are your plans for this week ?
**Big french hug**
gotta see :D haven't planned anything yet :)
AgentBirdnest: Good morning, Wings... Glad to hear you are good.
I'm actually not doing too well today. A few things are bothering me... Thanks for the hug, but could you be a little more gentle? I'd hate to throw up on your lovely feathers.
**Big epic hug**
Ho crap :-(
Sorry about that... I hope you'll get better soon... both about your nausea and the bothering stuff...
(and I don't want you throw up on me... **Absolute weakiest hug ever**)