It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: I don't have enough time to list all my lame excuses :-p sorry !! hehe
Yeah, I figured you didn't want coffee... You should have asked ; I've just made some fresh green tea with mint here, you wouldn't' have had to crawl out of your sofa !! ... I hope the light head and dizzy feelings will leave you alone soon...
**More happy french hugs with mint tea**
Have you eaten something today, at least ?....
That's okay, it makes it more fun to hear the excuses you use them. It would be less of a surprise if I knew them all upfront. :-)

I have managed to eat something, not a lot, as I am still feeling quite nauseous, but I am trying to keep stuff down.

Have you had a lovely lunch? Was it frogs legs or snails today? *Yay for stereotypes! But you can't get mad, it's not my fault, I'm English <stole your excuse>* :-)
LaPtiteBete: Aaaaaaww I forgot to buy Xulima when it was highly discounted.... >__< Aaaaargh...
Not that I need new games, but well.
What the hell is this new release... õ__ô ... a punishment ? a programmer joke ?..
I'd be curious to test Neo Scavenger, but 30% is not very interested as a discount, so I'll pass until it has a better promo :)
What about you ??
Aw... sorry about that :-(
Hehehe... I think you may be right... The new release looks like something my evil 4th grade teacher might make us play. Looks really confusing. I think I'll pass.
The staff picks don't interest me too much... Pier Solar looks good, but I dunno, it's not really "my type" of game. I don't like that kind of combat, it bores me too quickly.
LaPtiteBete: Haaaaa I didn't see these new badges !!! :-O ...... awesome !!!
Wait. We have to make many Special Badges then.
Because firstly we were talking about a special badge for someone who managed to have enough "sleep well" badges (10 ?.. and then, 10 good night in a row, or doesn't it matter ?...)
But we can also make a special badge for people who get more than X (?) different badges... A Special Badge collector's Badge...
Oh, and you forgot the Ninja Gifter badge !!! Moon deserves it too !!! :D
That is a lot of badges. I feel sorry for Moon having to keep track of all that. :-)

And you are right, I just hunted down the gifting badge and will give it to her straight away.

moonshineshadow: ...
And a very special badge that was made just for you. :-)
Attachments:
Post edited July 20, 2015 by ddickinson
LaPtiteBete: Wait. We have to make many Special Badges then.
Because firstly we were talking about a special badge for someone who managed to have enough "sleep well" badges (10 ?.. and then, 10 good night in a row, or doesn't it matter ?...)
But we can also make a special badge for people who get more than X (?) different badges... A Special Badge collector's Badge...
ddickinson: That is a lot of badges. I feel sorry for Moon having to keep track of all that. :-)
As long as you tell me about the badges, I can keep track of them, no problem ;-)
Post edited July 20, 2015 by moonshineshadow
Anyone see any games on the promo or new releases that catch your eye?

moonshineshadow: As long as you tell me about the badges, I can keep track of them, no problem ;-)
We have to tell you about them? You are the badge leader, you should know about them already. :-)
ddickinson: Anyone see any games on the promo or new releases that catch your eye?

moonshineshadow: As long as you tell me about the badges, I can keep track of them, no problem ;-)
ddickinson: We have to tell you about them? You are the badge leader, you should know about them already. :-)
How can I know about all the special badges if owl has not decided on what she wants to draw yet? Or what kind of badges you are making up? :P
Glad to hear most of you are OK or better this day, so am I.
To those of you (DD and Agent) who are not doing so well:
Get better soon dammit!
That is all.
EndreWhiteMane: Glad to hear most of you are OK or better this day, so am I.
Get better soon dammit!
That is all.
ô__ô
*starts getting better soon before I get my arse kicked* :-)
Morning, Endre. Glad to hear you are okay.
moonshineshadow: How can I know about all the special badges if owl has not decided on what she wants to draw yet? Or what kind of badges you are making up? :P
That's not our problem, you are the leader, you are supposed to know everything. :-)

EndreWhiteMane: Glad to hear most of you are OK or better this day, so am I.
Get better soon dammit!
That is all.
Hey, that is no way to talk to a lady. :-)

Good day, Endre! Glad to hear you are doing okay. But we want a good or a great, dammit! :-)

*tired hugs*

Can you all please give Moon the gifting queen lots of +1 for her usual wonderful acts of generosity. Thank you.
Post edited July 20, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: That's not our problem, you are the leader, you are supposed to know everything. :-)

Hey, that is no way to talk to a lady. :-)

Good day, Endre! Glad to hear you are doing okay. But we want a good or a great, dammit! :-)

*tired hugs*

Can you all please give Moon the gifting queen lots of +1 for her usual wonderful acts of generosity. Thank you.
*grabs D and kisses her in the cheek*Hello,beautiful.
l0rdtr3k: *grabs D and kisses her in the cheek*Hello,beautiful.
Hello, little blob!

How are you? Did you have a nice weekend with your girlfriend? Are you still enjoying your new games?
ddickinson: Hello, little blob!

How are you? Did you have a nice weekend with your girlfriend? Are you still enjoying your new games?
I could use some Battle Sister hugs.But I'm fine and I have 1 more week of vacation.
Waifu and I will play Dwarves vs Skaven tonight and SotHR is a great game as well.
l0rdtr3k: I could use some Battle Sister hugs.But I'm fine and I have 1 more week of vacation.
Waifu and I will play Dwarves vs Skaven tonight and SotHR is a great game as well.
*big hug*

Do you have anything nice planned for your last week of vacation?
ddickinson: *big hug*

We'll go to a japanese restaurant tomorrow.
ddickinson: *big hug*

l0rdtr3k: We'll go to a japanese restaurant tomorrow.
Hey Blob!

And cool! a japanese restaurant! :D