It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Hoooo >__o Careful! Careful! (still nauseated ',',',,',:-|)
**Crushing you back until you turn American** ;-)
*puts some tape over Agent's mouth so Owl can keep hugging him as hard as she likes* :-)
ddickinson: *puts some tape over Agent's mouth so Owl can keep hugging him as hard as she likes* :-)
Thank you DD !! :D
ddickinson: *puts some tape over Agent's mouth so Owl can keep hugging him as hard as she likes* :-)
HmmmMMphh etitoooghh :-X
AgentBirdnest: Hoooo >__o Careful! Careful! (still nauseated ',',',,',:-|)
**Crushing you back until you turn American** ;-)
**turning my nose** Well, no more pl*cking hugs for you, motherpl*cker !!! **grabbing a jar of peanut butter**
AgentBirdnest: HmmmMMphh etitoooghh :-X
Agent! I never knew you knew language like that. Owl would be shocked if she heard you speaking like that. :-)

*big hug*
LaPtiteBete: **turning my nose** Well, no more pl*cking hugs for you, motherpl*cker !!! **grabbing a jar of peanut butter**
:'-X
ddickinson: Agent! I never knew you knew language like that. Owl would be shocked if she heard you speaking like that. :-)

*big hug*
*gives all of my hugs meant for Owl to DD*
ddickinson: Agent! I never knew you knew language like that. Owl would be shocked if she heard you speaking like that. :-)

*big hug*
What did he say ?? >:-|
Möpmöp

Presentation done.

How are ya people?
AgentBirdnest: *gives all of my hugs meant for Owl to DD*
HOOOOOOO >:-O Blo*dy traitor !!! I'm gonna nuke your pl*cking house ! **grabs a badass automatic gun and grenades, and Oogle Maps Agent's location...**
GreenDamsel: Möpmöp

Presentation done.

How are ya people?
Presentation?
GreenDamsel: Möpmöp

Presentation done.

How are ya people?
Howdy, Damsel !
Doing good here, what about you ? :)
AgentBirdnest: *gives all of my hugs meant for Owl to DD*
*gives all the hugs to Owl with a note telling her Agent is very sorry*

LaPtiteBete: What did he say ?? >:-|
I can't possibly repeat that, especially not to a lovely French lady. :-)
Post edited July 20, 2015 by ddickinson
LaPtiteBete: HOOOOOOO >:-O Blo*dy traitor !!! I'm gonna nuke your pl*cking house ! **grabs a badass automatic gun and grenades, and Oogle Maps Agent's location...**
Holy pluck Ô__Ô
*starts thinking immediately of ways to apologize to Owl*
AgentBirdnest: Holy pluck Ô__Ô
*starts thinking immediately of ways to apologize to Owl*
Flowers, lots and lots of pretty flowers. That might help. Then a kiss on the hand and some cuddly teddy bears. Failing that, just run as fast as you can. :-)
ddickinson: Flowers, lots and lots of pretty flowers. That might help. Then a kiss on the hand and some cuddly teddy bears. Failing that, just run as fast as you can. :-)
Flowers? I don't know anything about flowers... but okay, anything the lovely Owl wants! '',,',,',':-|