It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: Möpmöp

Presentation done.

How are ya people?
Soccorro: Presentation?
Defended my master thesis.
AgentBirdnest: Flowers? I don't know anything about flowers... but okay, anything the lovely Owl wants! '',,',,',':-|
Just look for some pretty ones that smell nice, and not ones infested with insects. :-)
(You could also try saying sorry? :-)).
GreenDamsel: Möpmöp

Presentation done.

How are ya people?
LaPtiteBete: Howdy, Damsel !
Doing good here, what about you ? :)
Doing great now.
Some unknown cough plagues me, but aside that I'm functional.

Any games you're playing?
ddickinson: *gives all the hugs to Owl with a note telling her Agent is very sorry*
It's a too lovely handwriting to be Agent's one... Sorry DD, I caught you >:-|
GreenDamsel: Defended my master thesis.
Ho yeaaah, congrats :D How did it go ?
GreenDamsel: Any games you're playing?
Games I've been playing these days ? Primordia, and Terraria :) and you ?.....
Post edited July 20, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
*tired sigh* Hello again everyone, sorry I've been out for a great while (Gives everyone a carefull homecoming-and-happy hug)
LaPtiteBete: It's a too lovely handwriting to be Agent's one... Sorry DD, I caught you >:-|
But I tried so hard to do all those horrible American spellings so that you would think it was written by an American.

Oh well, I tried Agent. I guess you will just have to pick the best flowers ever, and don't forget the kiss on the hand and the teddy bears, big cuddly ones. :-)
Vnlr: *tired sigh* Hello again everyone, sorry I've been out for a great while (Gives everyone a carefull homecoming-and-happy hug)
How are you Vnlr !! Long time no see, indeed...
**Big happy hug with bacon**
Vnlr: *tired sigh* Hello again everyone, sorry I've been out for a great while (Gives everyone a carefull homecoming-and-happy hug)
Hello! I hope you have not been away due to anything unfortunate?

*return hugs*
GreenDamsel: Defended my master thesis.
LaPtiteBete: Ho yeaaah, congrats :D How did it go ?
GreenDamsel: Any games you're playing?
LaPtiteBete: Games I've been playing these days ? Primordia, and Terraria :) and you ?.....
My supervisor is satisfied. Only one point was criticized (Used the wrong words at one point and implied causality instead of correlation).

Mainly DotA2 or Indy Jones and the emperor's tomb.
ddickinson: But I tried so hard to do all those horrible American spellings so that you would think it was written by an American.

Oh well, I tried Agent. I guess you will just have to pick the best flowers ever, and don't forget the kiss on the hand and the teddy bears, big cuddly ones. :-)
You should have written it with your wrong hand, a boxing glove and blindfolded... n__n
I don't like very much when people touch my hands...... >:-|
ddickinson: But I tried so hard to do all those horrible American spellings so that you would think it was written by an American.

Thanks for trying...
Now I need to be a man and take responsibility for my mistake ',',,',,'):-|

*starts looking for some pretty flowers*
GreenDamsel: My supervisor is satisfied. Only one point was criticized (Used the wrong words at one point and implied causality instead of correlation).

Mainly DotA2 or Indy Jones and the emperor's tomb.
Great !!... When will you get your results ?...
< Oogle : DOTA 2..... > I don't know that one at all...
LaPtiteBete: You should have written it with your wrong hand, a boxing glove and blindfolded... n__n
I am ambidextrous, so I can write with both hands (although usually I just use my left hand for writing). I guess the boxing glove and blindfold might have helped. :-)

So no hand kissing, even from your own little Agent? How about you wear a nice glove, like a very elegant lady?
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/bc/8b/cd/bc8bcde09e00ccfbd0e02577e43ffb43.jpg
Post edited July 20, 2015 by ddickinson
LaPtiteBete: You should have written it with your wrong hand, a boxing glove and blindfolded... n__n
>:-O
Are you making fun of my handwriting? Hrmbrglgrmph... I was just about to apologize, but now... ):-\
ddickinson: I am ambidextrous, so I can write with both hands (although usually I just use my left hand for writing). I guess the boxing glove and blindfold might have helped. :-)

So no hand kissing, even from your own little Agent? How about you wear a nice glove, like a very elegant lady?
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/bc/8b/cd/bc8bcde09e00ccfbd0e02577e43ffb43.jpg
You're so talented ! ô__ô
Gloves ?... it's almost 30°C here :D ... I wear fingerless mitts in winter, but apart from that... !
And it's not my "own little Agent" anymore, he turned his back to me >:-| that little traitor.
**eating peanut butter directly from the jar**