It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GreenDamsel: Defended my master thesis.
Congrats ! what was your research topic ?
Vnlr: *tired sigh* Hello again everyone, sorry I've been out for a great while (Gives everyone a carefull homecoming-and-happy hug)
LaPtiteBete: How are you Vnlr !! Long time no see, indeed...
**Big happy hug with bacon**
Hmmm, Bacon ...

I've been quite busy. It's this strange thing where you do a bit of this or that (Composing, bicycling, D&D, DM'ing Fading Suns and some others), and it feels as if time is moving along slowly; but when you look at the watch and were thinking "hmmm, it must be about noon, time for a sandwich" , you realise it's actually about evening dinner time.

And there have been disputes with the other half of my soul, to quote Virgil (meaning: a very close friend you are thouroughly attached to)
GreenDamsel: My supervisor is satisfied. Only one point was criticized (Used the wrong words at one point and implied causality instead of correlation).

Mainly DotA2 or Indy Jones and the emperor's tomb.
LaPtiteBete: Great !!... When will you get your results ?...
< Oogle : DOTA 2..... > I don't know that one at all...
DotA 2 is ... complicated and competitive

Results will be in in October, when I hand in my final paper.^^ We have interim presentations here, in order to direct students in the right direction for the remaining work.
AgentBirdnest: >:-O
Are you making fun of my handwriting? Hrmbrglgrmph... I was just about to apologize, but now... ):-\
http://www.thesneeze.com/art/razz/blah.gif
LaPtiteBete: And it's not my "own little Agent" anymore, he turned his back to me >:-| that little traitor.
**eating peanut butter directly from the jar**
I'm an American, though! That's what we do! :-p
Goodness... what have I created... first the bacon, now the peanut butter, what's next? Replacing hot dog buns with chicken? :-O
>:-O
Post edited July 20, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
Vnlr: Hmmm, Bacon ...

I've been quite busy. It's this strange thing where you do a bit of this or that (Composing, bicycling, D&D, DM'ing Fading Suns and some others), and it feels as if time is moving along slowly; but when you look at the watch and were thinking "hmmm, it must be about noon, time for a sandwich" , you realise it's actually about evening dinner time.

And there have been disputes with the other half of my soul, to quote Virgil (meaning: a very close friend you are thouroughly attached to)
Good to hear you're pretty (and pleasantly) busy :) as usual... times flies when you are, indeed.
And sorry about the disputes with your friend :-( ... I hope things will work themselves out...
**Another big hug with peanut butter**
GreenDamsel: Defended my master thesis.
agylardi: Congrats ! what was your research topic ?
Open innovation projects and innovation project optimization.
Basically: How to ask customers for information so that your product is successful
LaPtiteBete: You're so talented ! ô__ô
Gloves ?... it's almost 30°C here :D ... I wear fingerless mitts in winter, but apart from that... !
And it's not my "own little Agent" anymore, he turned his back to me >:-| that little traitor.
**eating peanut butter directly from the jar**
It's not really a talent, it's just something I was born with, or developed when I was very young, so I don't think talent really had anything to do with it.

How about a mesh glove? Those would be more breathable in this weather. But I guess if he is no longer your Agent it does no matter. :-)

*looks at Agent sitting there all sad with his head hung low, too proud (and silly) to apologise to his favourite Owl*
Post edited July 20, 2015 by ddickinson
GreenDamsel: DotA 2 is ... complicated and competitive

Results will be in in October, when I hand in my final paper.^^ We have interim presentations here, in order to direct students in the right direction for the remaining work.
Haha, very appropriate article, thanks... ! :D
So... you're done with your work until October, or do you still have some stuff to do during the summer holidays ?...
AgentBirdnest: I'm an American, though! That's what we do! :-p
Goodness... what have I created... first the bacon, now the peanut butter, what's next? Replacing hot dog buns with chicken? :-O
Chomp miam burp...
ddickinson: It's not really a talent, it's just something I was born with, or developed when I was very young, so I don't think talent really had anything to do with it.

How about a mesh glove? Those would be more breathable in this weather. But I guess if he is no longer your Agent it does no matter. :-)

*looks at Agent sitting there all sad with his head hung low, too proud (and silly) to apologise to his favourite Owl*
Ok, ok, you're not talented... **rolleyes**
No... I like my hands all naked in summer, thanks ! ... :D
Post edited July 20, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: Chomp miam burp...
Noooo! Don't do it, Owl!
I'll figure out how to fix this ',',',,,'',',):-|

*still looking for flowers*
GreenDamsel: Open innovation projects and innovation project optimization.
Basically: How to ask customers for information so that your product is successful
Interesting. Will you publish any paper of that research ?

Btw.. what field are you in ? with current trend of interdisciplinary studies, it is difficult to guess what is your field of study. Let me guess : Management ? or Industrial Engineering ? or perhaps Human-Computer Interaction ? or maybe Psychology ?
LaPtiteBete: Chomp miam burp...
AgentBirdnest: Noooo! Don't do it, Owl!
I'll figure out how to fix this ',',',,,'',',):-|

*still looking for flowers*
Dude Hot dog? That thing looked like a Hot bypass!!! O.o
LaPtiteBete: Haha, very appropriate article, thanks... ! :D
So... you're done with your work until October, or do you still have some stuff to do during the summer holidays ?...
Chomp miam burp...
Ok, ok, you're not talented... **rolleyes**
No... I like my hands all naked in summer, thanks ! ... :D
[EDITED and removed]
Post edited July 20, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
l0rdtr3k: ...
Just a heads up, that is actually pissing off and offending a few people here. Not cool.
AgentBirdnest: Just a heads up, that is actually pissing off and offending a few people here. Not cool.
Ok,I'll stop.I went too far and I'll never do it again.
Can I get a hug now?