It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: That was easy. I wish everyone would cooperate like you :D
ElTerprise: :D...well i like the idea. Why shouldn't i cooperate then ;)
I don't know, some people just seem to be a bit difficult. Can't understand why, it is such a good idea ;-)
AgentBirdnest: I'd better head to bed too. Goodnight everyone!
*Hugs, and... stuff*
Good night Agend...and don't fall apart again ;)
*big good night hug*
Sleep well and see you tomorrow :)
AgentBirdnest: Good night, Owl! Sleep well!
**Accepts a fluffy pillow and hug, and returns an extra big comfortable hug**
**Gladly accept the extra big comfortable hug and feel about to instantly fall asleep from too much comfort** =__=
Maybe we have a super-power? When the two of us agree on something and try to make others do it it seems to work. But the question is: shall we use this power for good or for evil? :-)

LaPtiteBete: Heeeeyyy >:-| ... Will you stop insinuate I'm a pervert owl ??
I never said or insinuated that. There is nothing wrong with enjoying a nice butt. ;-)

AgentBirdnest: I'd better head to bed too. Goodnight everyone!
*Hugs, and... stuff*
Goodnight, Agent! Sleep well and I hope you feel better in the morning!

*goodnight hugs*
moonshineshadow: I don't know, some people just seem to be a bit difficult. Can't understand why, it is such a good idea ;-)
It really is.

BTW: i see you somewhat updated your GOGwiki page as well :)
ElTerprise: Bonne nuit Owl *big good night hug* Sleep well and see you tomorrow :)
Yeah, good night too, ElT !! Have Sweet Dreams... and see you tomorrow for the Holy Early Monday Morning First Coffee !!
ddickinson: Maybe we have a super-power? When the two of us agree on something and try to make others do it it seems to work. But the question is: shall we use this power for good or for evil? :-)
I would vote for good. But if you have some fun evil ideas I might change my mind :P

moonshineshadow: I don't know, some people just seem to be a bit difficult. Can't understand why, it is such a good idea ;-)
ElTerprise: It really is.
BTW: i see you somewhat updated your GOGwiki page as well :)
Of course I updated the gogwiki now that I could keep my old shelf. And Barefoot_Monkey said he might be even able to fix the missing pictures :-)
ddickinson: Sorry to hear your lovely plans have been cancelled. Hopefully we can all keep you company and make your week a little happier.

Time for sleep? But I have already slept for most of the day. :-) I will probably call it a night shortly as well, I have been trying to keep myself awake as it is.

Goodnight, sleep tight, and pleasant dreams!

*big goodnight hug*
Aaaw, thanks :) It would be great to enjoy your nice company, for sure !
Good night in advance, then !!! ;)

ddickinson: I never said or insinuated that. There is nothing wrong with enjoying a nice butt. ;-)
Haha ..... That's so true !!! ;-D
moonshineshadow: I would vote for good. But if you have some fun evil ideas I might change my mind :P
How about both? Good is nice, but I bet it can get boring. Being evil sounds like fun. :-)
(Besides, gifting people who try to resist is kind of evil from their point of view, so in that case evil is actually quite good, as everyone knows they deserve some gifts.)
moonshineshadow: I would vote for good. But if you have some fun evil ideas I might change my mind :P
ddickinson: How about both? Good is nice, but I bet it can get boring. Being evil sounds like fun. :-)
(Besides, gifting people who try to resist is kind of evil from their point of view, so in that case evil is actually quite good, as everyone knows they deserve some gifts.)
Hmm... sounds good. If we want to be evil we could start with gifting Endre :D
LaPtiteBete: Yeah, good night too, ElT !! Have Sweet Dreams... and see you tomorrow for the Holy Early Monday Morning First Coffee !!
Yes. I'll be there :D

moonshineshadow: Of course I updated the gogwiki now that I could keep my old shelf. And Barefoot_Monkey said he might be even able to fix the missing pictures :-)
That sounds really good. How did you manage to keep your old shelf?
LaPtiteBete: Aaaw, thanks :) It would be great to enjoy your nice company, for sure !
Good night in advance, then !!! ;)

Haha ..... That's so true !!! ;-D
You are always lovely company, so that would be very nice. *big hug*

*big hug*
moonshineshadow: Of course I updated the gogwiki now that I could keep my old shelf. And Barefoot_Monkey said he might be even able to fix the missing pictures :-)
ElTerprise: That sounds really good. How did you manage to keep your old shelf?
It is the legacy shelf option Barefoot_Monkey build into the gogwiki :D
moonshineshadow: It is the legacy shelf option Barefoot_Monkey build into the gogwiki :D
Hmm..should take a look at that one. Might ask you about it another time. I miss the old shelf....
moonshineshadow: Hmm... sounds good. If we want to be evil we could start with gifting Endre :D
That does sound good. But would he be sad if we let everyone know his secret wishlist is not so secret? :-)