It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: It is the legacy shelf option Barefoot_Monkey build into the gogwiki :D
ElTerprise: Hmm..should take a look at that one. Might ask you about it another time. I miss the old shelf....
You can find the code for it here, I updated the wiki page with all the new functions B_M made.
http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Barefoot_Essentials_for_GOG.com

moonshineshadow: Hmm... sounds good. If we want to be evil we could start with gifting Endre :D
ddickinson: That does sound good. But would he be sad if we let everyone know his secret wishlist is not so secret? :-)
He already told everyone where it can be found. More or less. When I teased him that I found it he cursed the reason why I could find it, so everyone who paid attention will know how to look it up :D
Post edited July 20, 2015 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: You can find the code for it here, I updated the wiki page with all the new functions B_M made.
http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Barefoot_Essentials_for_GOG.com
Great. Thank you :D.
moonshineshadow: He already told everyone where it can be found. More or less. When I teased him that I found it he cursed the reason why I could find it, so everyone who paid attention will know how to look it up :D
I was thinking, maybe for those who don't want to share their birthdays we can just pick a random day for them and make that their unofficial birthday. That way everyone can get some gifts. :-)
Post edited July 20, 2015 by ddickinson
G'night people! I've been lurking to see if someone is talking crap behind my back! I'M WATCHING YOU! YES YOU!!!!
moonshineshadow: He already told everyone where it can be found. More or less. When I teased him that I found it he cursed the reason why I could find it, so everyone who paid attention will know how to look it up :D
ddickinson: I was thinking, maybe for those who don't want to share their birthdays we can just pick a random day for them and make that their unofficial birthday. That way everyone can get some gifts. :-)
That sounds like a fun idea. Or perhaps we could pick their gog birthday?

Just wanted to say: So glad this annyoing Soccorro was not here today :P

Soccorro: G'night people! I've been lurking to see if someone is talking crap behind my back! I'M WATCHING YOU! YES YOU!!!!
*big good night hug* Sleep well
Soccorro: G'night people! I've been lurking to see if someone is talking crap behind my back! I'M WATCHING YOU! YES YOU!!!!
Goodnight!

*waits until we are sure Soccorro has gone to bed*

Now he has gone shall we start talking behind his back? :-)

moonshineshadow: That sounds like a fun idea. Or perhaps we could pick their gog birthday?
That would not work for me, I would end up with two unofficial birthdays. The wiki keeps changing between 28th February and 1st March.
Hmm....i think i just found it too ;)
Good Night, digga :D
Sleep well :)
Post edited July 20, 2015 by ElTerprise
Swoops in and high fives all with my wings. Hope everyone is having a good timezone :)
moonshineshadow: That sounds like a fun idea. Or perhaps we could pick their gog birthday?
ddickinson: That would not work for me, I would end up with two unofficial birthdays. The wiki keeps changing between 28th February and 1st March.
Ok that is funny :D
Anyone got problem with logging into account? I can't log to my acc cause "there is no acc linked to mail"...
I think I will have to call it a night, even though I slept so long last night I am still very tired, and have been napping most of the day. I hope that gets better soon, I hate sleeping the day away.

I hope you all have a lovely evening and a very good nights sleep!

*goodnight hugs and silly waves*
ddickinson: I think I will have to call it a night, even though I slept so long last night I am still very tired, and have been napping most of the day. I hope that gets better soon, I hate sleeping the day away.

*big good night hug* Sleep well and get a good rest.

Gabricone: Anyone got problem with logging into account? I can't log to my acc cause "there is no acc linked to mail"...
There were a few hacked accounts some time ago, I would propose you to write to support.
cecil: Swoops in and high fives all with my wings. Hope everyone is having a good timezone :)
Good evening *high five*. Yes having a good timezone although it's getting rather late. What about you?

ddickinson: I think I will have to call it a night, even though I slept so long last night I am still very tired, and have been napping most of the day. I hope that gets better soon, I hate sleeping the day away.

Good Night DD *big good night and get better hug*
Sleep well and see you tomorrow :)
I also need to get some sleep *good night hugs and waves*
moonshineshadow: I also need to get some sleep *good night hugs and waves*
I wish you a good night *big good night hug* and sleep well :).

-------------------
Alright. Think i'll go to sleep now as well. Good night everyone *big good night hugs and waves* :).
Post edited July 20, 2015 by ElTerprise