It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaPtiteBete: Good afternoon everybody! Hope you're all doing great !!
** Big happy hugs with too much wine **
ElTerprise: Good afternoon Owl *big hug*
Is too much wine even possible? ;)
Doing good here although that Dual Boot installation on my laptop is more difficult than i thought because of the UEFI...
How are you doing?
Hey ElT !! Yes, it is quite unavoidable (does that word even exist... i'm on my phone and I can't check, sorry....) when I go to see my parents in law... far too much wine and champagne... must have drank a bottle of each.
I didn't understand a single word of what you were trying to do... :)
**Big alcoolized hugs**
F*** sh*** simulation could you please work -.-

(Sorry, I needed to vent some frustration)
CarrionCrow: Good afternoon. =)

Stayed up all night...fell asleep at my desk again...woke up with one killer of a headache thanks to me trying to turn my neck into a pretzel...
So yeah, feeling pretty good right now. ;)
That sounds particularly painful :-| **picturing a pretzel neck** ......
Evenings all!

Feeling obliterated by the questing in Trails in the Sky.
Thought it would be over already, but no, got some kind of multi-part quest again... can't handle this... going to sleep soon :)
moonshineshadow: F*** sh*** simulation could you please work -.-

You can yell at me if you want ):-|
superstande: Evenings all!

Thought it would be over already, but no, got some kind of multi-part quest again... can't handle this... going to sleep soon :)
Tell us a bit about Trails in the Sky, if you don't mind! Can you recommend it?

Stop driving the nice lady crazy and work, you piece of shit!

And no please, work properly right now, goddamn it!

(Sometimes it's good to be forceful with technology. It seems to respond well to that approach. =) )
BillyMaysFan59: Dual boot? Nice! What Linux distro are you using? =)

Good afternoon folks
Good evening.
I'm using Linux Mint 17.2. Rafaela. Mostly because it's really easy to use Nvidia Optimus with Mint.
I'm happy now. Both my and my laptop are Dual Boots now :)

LaPtiteBete: Hey ElT !! Yes, it is quite unavoidable (does that word even exist... i'm on my phone and I can't check, sorry....) when I go to see my parents in law... far too much wine and champagne... must have drank a bottle of each.
I didn't understand a single word of what you were trying to do... :)
**Big alcoolized hugs**
Okay i see. Yes. That's understandable then :)
Well to be fair i had to read a lot about it before i understand what i had to do - but i was successful :D
*big hug* :)
LaPtiteBete: That sounds particularly painful :-| **picturing a pretzel neck** ......
It's okay. Was my own fault. But on the bright side, I was up all night and that makes me think my mood's starting to shift. Totally worth some neck/head pain in that case.

Also, unavoidable is a real word. No need to wrestle with a phone browser. ;)

There are only 2 *'s in sh**.

LaPtiteBete: You can yell at me if you want ):-|
Why would I yell at you? *big hug* That would only make me feel mean ;-)

CarrionCrow: Stop driving the nice lady crazy and work, you piece of shit!
And no please, work properly right now, goddamn it!
(Sometimes it's good to be forceful with technology. It seems to respond well to that approach. =) )
Yeah I wish I could give the simulation a good slap, that would sure help :D

EndreWhiteMane: There are only 2 *'s in sh**.
*big hug* I use three stars as standard for swear words, does not matter how many letters :P
BillyMaysFan59: Dual boot? Nice! What Linux distro are you using? =)

Good afternoon folks
ElTerprise: Good evening.
I'm using Linux Mint 17.2. Rafaela. Mostly because it's really easy to use Nvidia Optimus with Mint.
I'm happy now. Both my and my laptop are Dual Boots now :)
Seems like a good first distro. (I was thinking of setting up a bootable Linux Mint thumb drive btw) Don't think I've ever used Linux Mint before - when I first got taught Linux I was using OpenSUSE and then Debian. =)

Nowadays Debian and Archlinux are more appealing to my technical self than "beginners" distros like Ubuntu/Mint, as nowadays I am a bit more skilled in the area of manual configuring and command line-style work. ;)

Congrats on your first Linux install, best of luck to you =) I'm not really a Linux "expert" yet but I still know some stuff about Debian (or possibly anything Debian-based) and the distro you're using is based on Debian, so if you need help feel free to chat me up, I'll see if I can assist =) Again, best of luck to you!
Post edited July 19, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
BillyMaysFan59: Seems like a good first distro. (I was thinking of setting up a bootable Linux Mint thumb drive btw) Don't think I've ever used Linux Mint before - when I first got taught Linux I was using OpenSUSE and then Debian. =)

Nowadays Debian and Archlinux are more appealing to my technical self than "beginners" distros like Ubuntu/Mint, as nowadays I am a bit more skilled in the area of manual configuring and command line-style work. ;)

Congrats on your first Linux install, best of luck to you =) I'm not really a Linux "expert" yet but I still know some stuff about Debian (or possibly anything Debian-based) and the distro you're using is based on Debian, so if you need help feel free to chat me up, I'll see if I can assist =) Again, best of luck to you!
Thanks for the offer :)
Well actually it's my second install as i already had the Dual Boot on my PC with the combination of W8.1 and Xubuntu 14.04 :)
I only had some minor experience with Ubuntu before so it seemed logical to use Ubuntu-based Distros then. When i'm more experienced i plan to switch to Debian.

EndreWhiteMane: There are only 2 *'s in sh**.
It could be the irish version though ;)
Post edited July 19, 2015 by ElTerprise
I wish I could use Linux. It is not a question of skill, but of flexibility, which Linux lacks. In my experience I have to use 7-10 different programs per semester, and they all only work reliably on Windows. Fellow students with Macs are generally screwed and the Linux people have to do multiple workaround that cost them days or weeks.
But if they would offer the same possibilities I'd pick Linux as well...
superstande: Evenings all!

jdsgn: Tell us a bit about Trails in the Sky, if you don't mind! Can you recommend it?
Uhm.... It's a story of these kids traveling around the country of Liberl.
Lots of dialogue, lots of walking around. But it's quite funny, if you don't mind the characters getting a bit silly sometimes. The game mechanics are actually very advanced and well designed.
And they better be, since there's quite a lot of combat :)
That's the game in a nutshell.