It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Watched 64 movies since 15.06 .
Woo! Receding hairline \o/
AgentBirdnest: Woo! Receding hairline \o/
Is it a game ?... õ__ô
AgentBirdnest: Woo! Receding hairline \o/
Do what I did. If it annoys you for any reason, chop it all off.
LaPtiteBete: Is it a game ?... õ__ô
Let's make it a game! I'll take bets on how long it will be until I have no hair left :-)
Good day, Owl. Don't think I've said hello today! *big hug*
CarrionCrow: Do what I did. If it annoys you for any reason, chop it all off.
Eeeeek... Not a big fan of that :-p Used to chop it all off as a kid, but it is too uncomfortable now. I have to have at least some kind of warm padded layer between me and my pillow at night... 3.2cm is the minimum I'll go :-)
Post edited July 19, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
V*** S*** :-(

ok... enough for today... *hugs?*
moonshineshadow: V*** S*** :-(

Sounds like it's frustrating the crap out of you, so a break might be in order.

CarrionCrow: Sounds like it's frustrating the crap out of you, so a break might be in order.
Yeah... and it is already late... if I continue I won't be able to sleep later... so I'll just hope for some great inspiration tomorrow morning to fix it in the hour before my Prof. shows up...

Verd*** Sch*** ??

*big cheer up hug*
CarrionCrow: Sounds like it's frustrating the crap out of you, so a break might be in order.
moonshineshadow: Yeah... and it is already late... if I continue I won't be able to sleep later... so I'll just hope for some great inspiration tomorrow morning to fix it in the hour before my Prof. shows up...
Will keep fingers crossed for you. =)

ElTerprise: Verd*** Sch*** ??

*big cheer up hug*
Yep ;-)

moonshineshadow: Yeah... and it is already late... if I continue I won't be able to sleep later... so I'll just hope for some great inspiration tomorrow morning to fix it in the hour before my Prof. shows up...
CarrionCrow: Will keep fingers crossed for you. =)
It is not like it would be too bad if it is not working. My Prof. is quite nice. He would probably look at it and help me. But that makes me always feel stupid because I could not fulfill the expectations.
Post edited July 20, 2015 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: Yep ;-)
I don't think you need to censor that here :)

But i can understand you. It's highly annoying if something won't work properly and it takes hours and hours to work on and hopefully fix it...
Post edited July 20, 2015 by ElTerprise
moonshineshadow: Yep ;-)
ElTerprise: I don't think you need to censor that here :)
There are too many Germans around. And I normally always censor swearing. If I do not censor it, then you know it is really bad ;-)
moonshineshadow: There are too many Germans around. And I normally always censor swearing. If I do not censor it, then you know it is really bad ;-)
Okay. Good to know *takes notes* ;)
Well i usually don't censor swearing but i realised that many here in the thread do...
moonshineshadow: There are too many Germans around. And I normally always censor swearing. If I do not censor it, then you know it is really bad ;-)
ElTerprise: Okay. Good to know *takes notes* ;)
Well i usually don't censor swearing but i realised that many here in the thread do...
Censoring is kinda like not swearing out loud but only thinking it :D