It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: So was it all just a big experiment to see if you could get it working?
In part yes but i'm also really motivated to get more into Linux :)
LaPtiteBete: Good evening, lovely DD !!
I'm glad you managed to rest that much... and sorry that you almost fell in your bathroom... **sigh**. At least your doctors had "warned" you, and hopefully you listen to them and your lovely partner :) so I'm sure you'll manage to stay at home this week, and only think about getting better.
**Big comforting and soothing hugs**
Good evening, lovely Owl!

How are you? Have you had a lovely Sunday?

I am okay, just finding it hard what with even the basic things wiping me out at the moment. I will be sure to just rest this next week. I am worrying my partner too much so I need to try my best for her sake, which will make sure I behave as I don't like to make her worry. At least in a weeks time she has a whole week off, so we can hopefully have some fun together if I am up to it.

*big thank you hug*

ElTerprise: In part yes but i'm also really motivated to get more into Linux :)
*Wonders if BMF has brainwashed you into joining the evil Linux army, servants of the Dark Lord Tux?* :-)
Post edited July 20, 2015 by ddickinson
ElTerprise: I see. Well but you could also use Frak ;)
True, I could... but that doesn't remind me of Owl, like "pluck" does :-)
ddickinson: I am sorry to hear you are not doing too well at the moment. And don't worry, you don't sound rude or dramatic. If you ever want to talk about it you know where my PM is, it's always there for you. I hope you will feel better soon. *lots of big comforting hugs*

None of my replacement words are really that bad, I don't really swear at all, I never have. I tend to use words like bloody instead of anything worse.

*lots of big peanut butter scented hugs*
Figured you'd be that nice. Thanks for the offer, and for the hugs :-)

Being the good Mormon boy that I am, I never swear either (n__o ... HAahahahahaha) ... Seriously though, I do try to limit my swearing. I like to make up my own nonsense words. "Dweevis", "sharkdonkey", and "burglesherwyn" are some of the more recent ones to come out of my mouth :-D

*fish and chips scented hugs*
LaPtiteBete: Aaaaaawwww :'-(
**Extra big comforting hug**
Hooo... Thanks, Owl :'-*
**Extra big merci hug**
Post edited July 20, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
ddickinson: *Wonders if BMF has brainwashed you into joining the evil Linux army, servants of the Dark Lord Tux?* :-)
Well in that case i'd probably use Debian or Arch and not Mint and Xubuntu ;)
AgentBirdnest: Being the good Mormon boy that I am, I never swear either (n__o ... HAahahahahaha) ... Seriously though, I do try to limit my swearing. I like to make up my own nonsense words. "Dweevis", "sharkdonkey", and "burglesherwyn" are some of the more recent ones to come out of my mouth :-D
That are really funny ones :D

I normally don't swear out loud. Loud I only say "Keks" instead of swearing.
AgentBirdnest: True, I could... but that doesn't remind me of Owl, like "pluck" does :-)
Fair enough :)
moonshineshadow: I normally don't swear out loud. Loud I only say "Keks" instead of swearing.
Finally i understand your Forum title ;)
Post edited July 20, 2015 by ElTerprise
AgentBirdnest: Figured you'd be that nice. Thanks for the offer, and for the hugs :-)

Being the good Mormon boy that I am, I never swear either (n__o ... HAahahahahaha) ... Seriously though, I do try to limit my swearing. I like to make up my own nonsense words. "Dweevis", "sharkdonkey", and "burglesherwyn" are some of the more recent ones to come out of my mouth :-D

*fish and chips scented hugs*
You are welcome, the offer will always be open to a lovely American like you. *more hugs*

I will pass on the fish and chips scented hug, I have had a bit of a delicate stomach today and am finding it hard to keep things down.

*even more big hugs*

ElTerprise: Well in that case i'd probably use Debian or Arch and not Mint and Xubuntu ;)
Some some versions of Linux are more evil than others? :-)
moonshineshadow: That are really funny ones :D

I normally don't swear out loud. Loud I only say "Keks" instead of swearing.
Heh... that's a nice one :-D makes me hungry, too...
ddickinson: Some some versions of Linux are more evil than others? :-)
No...Linux is not evil...and i just wanted to point out that BMF uses other distros than me :)
AgentBirdnest: True, I could... but that doesn't remind me of Owl, like "pluck" does :-)
ElTerprise: Fair enough :)
moonshineshadow: I normally don't swear out loud. Loud I only say "Keks" instead of swearing.
ElTerprise: Finally i understand your Forum title ;)
Yeah it is part of that. For one thing cookies are great. And thinking about the other use always makes me smile.
AgentBirdnest: Heh... that's a nice one :-D makes me hungry, too...
*offers some Butterkekse*
ddickinson: You are welcome, the offer will always be open to a lovely American like you. *more hugs*

I will pass on the fish and chips scented hug, I have had a bit of a delicate stomach today and am finding it hard to keep things down.

*even more big hugs*
Aww... you're making me blush :")

Ho... sorry to hear that.... Hope your stomach (along with everything else of course) will feel better... I'll keep the fish and chips in the freezer for another day ;-)

*more return hugs*
ElTerprise: No...Linux is not evil...and i just wanted to point out that BMF uses other distros than me :)
I know, I was just playing. I did a giveaway a while back when GOG got all the linux games. It was themed around Warhammer 40K, with the Linux being the evil Chaos invaders set on consuming all of GOG's DRM Free games, and the rest of us being the faithful servants of the God-Emperor defending all that was good. :-)

AgentBirdnest: Aww... you're making me blush :")

Ho... sorry to hear that.... Hope your stomach (along with everything else of course) will feel better... I'll keep the fish and chips in the freezer for another day ;-)

*more return hugs*
I am not looking forward to this next week. If I keep feeling so bad just from moving about the week is going to be sooooo boring. I can't focus on things for too long due to the migraines, so reading is out of the question for the most part as I would not really be able to concentrate and enjoy the book.

How about you eat the fish and chips, and we can get some fresh servings when I am feeling better, fresh food always tastes better than frozen. :-)

*bigger return hug*
Post edited July 20, 2015 by ddickinson
ElTerprise: *offers some Butterkekse*
*gobbles all of them, nearly choking from forgetting to chew*

Mmmm... Hanks, ElE... eeze arr alicious *chomp chomp* :-þ',',','
ddickinson: I know, I was just playing. I did a giveaway a while back when GOG got all the linux games. It was themed around Warhammer 40K, with the Linux being the evil Chaos invaders set on consuming all of GOG's DRM Free games, and the rest of us being the faithful servants of the God-Emperor defending all that was good. :-)
Hmm...i didn't know that. Wasn't active on the forums back then. But that's actually funny. And from what i know Age of Wonders III has evil penguins ;)
AgentBirdnest: *gobbles all of them, nearly choking from forgetting to chew*

Mmmm... Hanks, ElE... eeze arr alicious *chomp chomp* :-þ',',','
You're welcome :)
But don't forget to breath...:P

Want some more? *offers some more Kekse and a delicious Fassbrause* :)
Post edited July 20, 2015 by ElTerprise