It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: Hello, Moonshine! *big hug*

How are you, have you had a nice day?

(Endre still has his wishlist hidden. I think we will have to do something about that soon.) :-)
*big return hug* There is nothing we need to do about that, I already told him that I know all his "secret" wishlist games :D
moonshineshadow: *big return hug* There is nothing we need to do about that, I already told him that I know all his "secret" wishlist games :D
But he keeps changing it, doesn't he? Or have there always been 9 on his list? :-)

Edit: How many rep points for the third star?

LaPtiteBete: ...
Hello, lovely Owl! *big hug*

How are you today? Are you having a lovely weekend?
Post edited July 19, 2015 by ddickinson
moonshineshadow: *big return hug* There is nothing we need to do about that, I already told him that I know all his "secret" wishlist games :D
ddickinson: But he keeps changing it, doesn't he? Or have there always been 9 on his list? :-)

Edit: How many rep points for the third star?
Yes it is changing, there were 6 games on it before. But I still know all of them *evil grin*

Third star is 450 rep
ddickinson: Good evening, glad to hear you are having a good day. And for the love of god don't say Fraturday, those Americans will take it and try to make it a new word. :-)

I am not really feeling any better, but doing okay. Have you had a fun day?

*hugs*
Thank you. Uh...okay i won't but i actually translated that straight from Framstag which is the german equivalent (mostly from ads) but i wouldn't be surprised if that was based on Fraturday....:)

Too bad. But atleast you're doing atleast okay. Yes my day was quite relaxing which was really nice.
Damn, this ww1 talk, makes me want red baron 1 and 3d. lol Me playing online would be pretty good. lol
ElTerprise: Thank you. Uh...okay i won't but i actually translated that straight from Framstag which is the german equivalent (mostly from ads) but i wouldn't be surprised if that was based on Fraturday....:)
And this mix of days is such a stupid word, that you should never repeat it and deny it even exists. These ads are so ridiculous.
moonshineshadow: Yes it is changing, there were 6 games on it before. But I still know all of them *evil grin*

Third star is 450 rep
I just found them now. I wonder why he is trying to hide them, he should know you will find them no matter where he hides his list. :-)

i could not remember if it was 350 or 450. Had it been 350 I would have encouraged people to +1 Owl to get her next star, but I guess she still has another 100 or so to go. Soon that next star will be hers. :-)

*random hugs*
AgentBirdnest: *phew* Good. I was nervous to hug you, in case you had razor behind your back :-)
My evening is good. Talking to some lovely people, drinking some refreshing water, and enjoying Shadowrun (thank you again for that, by the way. I am really enjoying it!)
**Dual good evenings hug**
Hooo cool...
You already thanked me far more than you should have :) I'm glad you like it...
**Bigger happier hug**
pimpmonkey2382.313: Manfred Von Richtofen is one of my favorite pilots of all time.
Yes he was a really flying ace :).
pimpmonkey2382.313: Manfred Von Richtofen is one of my favorite pilots of all time.
ElTerprise: Yes he was a really flying ace :).
He had respect of both his own people and the allies.
moonshineshadow: And this mix of days is such a stupid word, that you should never repeat it and deny it even exists. These ads are so ridiculous.
Yes i know...and i would love to forget it but i heard those ad too often -.-.....
ElTerprise: Thank you. Uh...okay i won't but i actually translated that straight from Framstag which is the german equivalent (mostly from ads) but i wouldn't be surprised if that was based on Fraturday....:)

Too bad. But atleast you're doing atleast okay. Yes my day was quite relaxing which was really nice.
Glad to hear you had a relaxing day. How are you getting on with your dual-booting?
ElTerprise: Well sounds great. Yes. Terraria is not that easy to get into but a lot of fun. I really enjoy playing it - even the grinding / farming which i normally don't really like :)
Yeah, all the digging seems like it would get boring, but it hasn't yet for me. I guess there are enough surprises to keep me on my toes :-)
LaPtiteBete: Hooo cool...
You already thanked me far more than you should have :) I'm glad you like it...
**Bigger happier hug**
I'll judge how many thanks you deserve ;-p
**Best hug of the evening**
moonshineshadow: And this mix of days is such a stupid word, that you should never repeat it and deny it even exists. These ads are so ridiculous.
ElTerprise: Yes i know...and i would love to forget it but i heard those ad too often -.-.....
I am quite lucky, I only hear them on the radio when I visit my parents :D
pimpmonkey2382.313: He had respect of both his own people and the allies.
Yes. But a lot of pilots had that if i'm not mistaken. They tried to be somewhat chivalrous in a horrific war...