It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382.313: Makes you wonder what would turn the party members into the monsters they became.
Well from waht i know....many of them believed in the Stab-in-the-back myth (Dolchstoßlegende)...
jdsgn: Evening, everyone!
Good evening. ;)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Makes you wonder what would turn the party members into the monsters they became.
ElTerprise: Well from waht i know....many of them believed in the Stab-in-the-back myth (Dolchstoßlegende)...
Yup, but that was before the war ended.
EndreWhiteMane: If you look carefully there are 2 extra periods there. When I say period I mean PERIOD. :-)
I noticed. But then you followed the word period with a period. Very strange how you Americans do things. Plus it's a full stop, not a period. :-)

EndreWhiteMane: Yes I have, the last couple of days I've been tired but otherwise pretty good.
For an old guy that's at least an OK+. ;)
Glad to hear it. Hopefully a few "goods" will appear now and then. How is the weather for you? Still very hot and humid?
Post edited July 19, 2015 by ddickinson
ElTerprise: Well from waht i know....many of them believed in the Stab-in-the-back myth (Dolchstoßlegende)...
I think if he didn't get involved with the nazis, he'd still be a respected pilot. And his brother was a damned good man from my reading.
pimpmonkey2382.313: I remember hearing a story about goering shooting someone down, then landing besiding them, making sure they're alright then giving the person his iron cross.
Might be. Apparently Göring was really into medals and whatnot...

pimpmonkey2382.313: Yup, but that was before the war ended.
Well that myth was coined due to end of the war - with the Monarchy being overthrown...
pimpmonkey2382.313: I remember hearing a story about goering shooting someone down, then landing besiding them, making sure they're alright then giving the person his iron cross.
ElTerprise: Might be. Apparently Göring was really into medals and whatnot...

pimpmonkey2382.313: Yup, but that was before the war ended.
ElTerprise: Well that myth was coined due to end of the war - with the Monarchy being overthrown...
Yep the "november criminals". Which was actually a better situation if they thought about it.
ddickinson: Hello, lovely Owl! *big hug*

How are you today? Are you having a lovely weekend?
Hey, wonder-DD !! :)
Sorry to hear you still don't feel well... I wish I could do or say something useful, but I only can wish you get better... don't feel bad about falling asleep, you really need that rest... :) I'm sure your partner doesn't mind lending you her lap. You'll make up for lost time later, don't worry !! :)
**Big happy hug**
I spend a good day yes... watching a tough movie, though...
EndreWhiteMane: Yes I have, the last couple of days I've been tired but otherwise pretty good.
For an old guy that's at least an OK+. ;)
ddickinson: Glad to hear it. Hopefully a few "goods" will appear now and then. How is the weather for you? Still very hot and humid?
Quite hot and very humid. I think it's supposed go back to near normal in a couple of days.
The last few days have been typical August weather, too early for that.
pimpmonkey2382.313: I think if he didn't get involved with the nazis, he'd still be a respected pilot. And his brother was a damned good man from my reading.
You could be right...and yes his brother was a staunch oppenent of Nazism.
pimpmonkey2382.313: I think if he didn't get involved with the nazis, he'd still be a respected pilot. And his brother was a damned good man from my reading.
ElTerprise: You could be right...and yes his brother was a staunch oppenent of Nazism.
Yep, his brother I like a lot.
LaPtiteBete: Hey, wonder-DD !! :)
Sorry to hear you still don't feel well... I wish I could do or say something useful, but I only can wish you get better... don't feel bad about falling asleep, you really need that rest... :) I'm sure your partner doesn't mind lending you her lap. You'll make up for lost time later, don't worry !! :)
**Big happy hug**
I spend a good day yes... watching a tough movie, though...
Thank you for your kind words. No need to be sorry, your lovely words are more than helpful. My partner did not mind me falling to sleep, she wants me to rest more anyway, it's just me being too hard on myself. I hate been ill and feeling like this. Apparently the tiredness will last a few more days at least. The hospital did warn me about it, which is why they did not want me leaving when I did, but I would rather be home than stuck there.

I am glad to hear you have had a good day. I hope tomorrow will be lovely for you as well.

*big tired hug*
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yep the "november criminals". Which was actually a better situation if they thought about it.
I agree although i wouldn't use that term.
ElTerprise: Yes. It's interesting, isn't it? I digged all the way down to the hell biome and i liked it :)
Very interesting... seems there is always something new to craft. Looks like it will keep me entertained for a while :-)

Oh, and Happy 300! \o/ \o/ \o/
EndreWhiteMane: Quite hot and very humid. I think it's supposed go back to near normal in a couple of days.
The last few days have been typical August weather, too early for that.
You made me question what month we are in just now. I thought "it can't be August already". I am finding it hard to keep track of the days this week, but I know I did not lose half a month. :-)

Glad to hear the weather should be getting back to normal soon.