It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: Well sounds great. Yes. Terraria is not that easy to get into but a lot of fun. I really enjoy playing it - even the grinding / farming which i normally don't really like :)
AgentBirdnest: Yeah, all the digging seems like it would get boring, but it hasn't yet for me. I guess there are enough surprises to keep me on my toes :-)
The only thing that annoyed me about digging and finding new caves was that I always had to go back way too soon to empty my inventory :D
pimpmonkey2382.313: He had respect of both his own people and the allies.
ElTerprise: Yes. But a lot of pilots had that if i'm not mistaken. They tried to be somewhat chivalrous in a horrific war...
Even goering was respectful to allied pilots in that war, if I'm not mistaken.
EndreWhiteMane: Glad to see you, are you feeling a little better after some rest?
I was hot and sweaty cause I was outside in the gardens all morning.
Doing good here, got the hugs, passed on the kisses. :-)
*gentle hug back*
ddickinson: I am not, still feeling like crap to be honest. But I am in a happy mood, so it's not too bad. I wish I was not so tired and sleeping so much, but apparently that will get worse as the medication gets in my system. I wasted an hour or so sleeping with my head on my partners lap, which was nice, but I wanted to spend some time with her, not just been asleep. I also don't get my lovely Saturday romantic evening, I love our late evenings/nights :-(. But since my partner is very tired from all her stress and worrying, and as I am still not too good, we figured it would be better to just relax and for my partner to catch up on some much needed sleep.

Gardening? Right... gardening. I am sure someone will believe that. :-)

I am glad you got the hugs, but why not the kisses? Would it have been better if I had the guys wear a dress? :-)

*big hug and a kiss on the cheek*
Thanks, that made me a little dizzy. But the good kind. ;)
I don't kiss any creature capable of growing abundant facial hair..Period.
ddickinson: Glad to hear you had a relaxing day. How are you getting on with your dual-booting?
Well Windows is prepared now so i can install Linux tomorrow....

AgentBirdnest: Yeah, all the digging seems like it would get boring, but it hasn't yet for me. I guess there are enough surprises to keep me on my toes :-)
Yes. It's interesting, isn't it? I digged all the way down to the hell biome and i liked it :)

moonshineshadow: I am quite lucky, I only hear them on the radio when I visit my parents :D
Yes you can call yourself lucky indeed....the local radio station play that everytime they can *sigh*...
ElTerprise: Yes i know...and i would love to forget it but i heard those ad too often -.-.....
moonshineshadow: I am quite lucky, I only hear them on the radio when I visit my parents :D
I was going to have a "Let's make up funny words" contest.
Not such a good idea?
EndreWhiteMane: Thanks, that made me a little dizzy. But the good kind. ;)
I see, so only kisses from non-bearded ladies and guys with alopecia universalis. :-)

Also, why do Americans say period, then end with a period (full stop)? It seems a bit redundant. Do you say "hello comma, how are you question mark?" :-)
Post edited July 19, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Glad to hear you had a relaxing day. How are you getting on with your dual-booting?
ElTerprise: Well Windows is prepared now so i can install Linux tomorrow....

ElTerprise: Yes. It's interesting, isn't it? I digged all the way down to the hell biome and i liked it :)

ElTerprise: Yes you can call yourself lucky indeed....the local radio station play that everytime they can *sigh*...
Makes you wonder what would turn the party members into the monsters they became.
moonshineshadow: The only thing that annoyed me about digging and finding new caves was that I always had to go back way too soon to empty my inventory :D
Yes. That's a serious problem in Terraria :D

pimpmonkey2382.313: Even goering was respectful to allied pilots in that war, if I'm not mistaken.
Might be. Never really bothered about him aside from the stuff we heard in school....
ddickinson: I see, so only kisses from non-bearded ladies and guys with alopecia universalis. :-)
Precisely. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: I was going to have a "Let's make up funny words" contest.
Not such a good idea?
Oh I don't mind that. It is only this one word mix, since the radio commercial using it is really annoying and it gives of the feeling that they think people are too stupid to realise how ridiculous the commercial is.
Evening, everyone!
EndreWhiteMane: Precisely. ;)
So how are you? Have you been doing okay?
ddickinson: I see, so only kisses from non-bearded ladies and guys with alopecia universalis. :-)

Also, why do Americans say period, then end with a period (full stop)? It seems a bit redundant. Do you say "hello comma, how are you question mark?" :-)
If you look carefully there are 2 extra periods there. When I say period I mean PERIOD. :-)
moonshineshadow: The only thing that annoyed me about digging and finding new caves was that I always had to go back way too soon to empty my inventory :D
ElTerprise: Yes. That's a serious problem in Terraria :D

pimpmonkey2382.313: Even goering was respectful to allied pilots in that war, if I'm not mistaken.
ElTerprise: Might be. Never really bothered about him aside from the stuff we heard in school....
I remember hearing a story about goering shooting someone down, then landing besiding them, making sure they're alright then giving the person his iron cross.
EndreWhiteMane: Precisely. ;)
ddickinson: So how are you? Have you been doing okay?
Yes I have, the last couple of days I've been tired but otherwise pretty good.
For an old guy that's at least an OK+. ;)