It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382.313: Yep the "november criminals". Which was actually a better situation if they thought about it.
ElTerprise: I agree although i wouldn't use that term.
Me neither, but that is what they called them. thus the " and "
Post edited July 19, 2015 by pimpmonkey2382.313
AgentBirdnest: Very interesting... seems there is always something new to craft. Looks like it will keep me entertained for a while :-)

Oh, and Happy 300! \o/ \o/ \o/
Oh right.......soo THIS IS GOG :D
And yes you can craft a lot and Hellstone is quite good.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Me neither, but that is what they called them. thus the " and "
Yes..true...
Post edited July 19, 2015 by ElTerprise
AgentBirdnest: Very interesting... seems there is always something new to craft. Looks like it will keep me entertained for a while :-)

ElTerprise: Oh right.......soo THIS IS GOG :D
pimpmonkey2382.313: Me neither, but that is what they called them. thus the " and "
ElTerprise: Yes..true...
Wish none of it ever happened, but what can we do?
TONEVENOON, WE DINE IN HELL!! :-p
pimpmonkey2382.313: Wish none of it ever happened, but what can we do?
Well yes although to be fair i really like the culture from the Weimar Republic which wouldn't have been possible without the horrible World War One...
AgentBirdnest: TONEVENOON, WE DINE IN HELL!! :-p
Lets go, sounds like fun. lol

Anyone know if the bosses get harder in multiplayer? Because otherwise it could be quite interesting to do a multiplayer with several people from this thread. If they get harder it could be still fun, seeing people (like myself) miserably die :D
AgentBirdnest: TONEVENOON, WE DINE IN HELL!! :-p
Uhm?? Sorry didn't get that :)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Wish none of it ever happened, but what can we do?
ElTerprise: Well yes although to be fair i really like the culture from the Weimar Republic which wouldn't have been possible without the horrible World War One...
Yeah that was the best period, wish that didn't get manipulated.
EndreWhiteMane: Quite hot and very humid. I think it's supposed go back to near normal in a couple of days.
The last few days have been typical August weather, too early for that.
ddickinson: You made me question what month we are in just now. I thought "it can't be August already". I am finding it hard to keep track of the days this week, but I know I did not lose half a month. :-)

Glad to hear the weather should be getting back to normal soon.
No, you're OK, it's just the stupid pills. I imagine they're Lortab or something like it. They always put you in a bit of a fog for a while.
They do make it a bit easier to sleep which is a plus side, the dizzy and stomach are what you trade for that though.
As far as sleeping promise us you'll do as much of that as possible for a couple more days. <stern face>
moonshineshadow: Anyone know if the bosses get harder in multiplayer? Because otherwise it could be quite interesting to do a multiplayer with several people from this thread. If they get harder it could be still fun, seeing people (like myself) miserably die :D
Afaik only some bosses from Hardmode are actually harder in multiplayer...but fighting those pre-hardmode bosses might be fun in Multiplayer. I mean i needed several attempts to beat the skeleton..:D
moonshineshadow: Anyone know if the bosses get harder in multiplayer? Because otherwise it could be quite interesting to do a multiplayer with several people from this thread. If they get harder it could be still fun, seeing people (like myself) miserably die :D
ElTerprise: Afaik only some bosses from Hardmode are actually harder in multiplayer...but fighting those pre-hardmode bosses might be fun in Multiplayer. I mean i needed several attempts to beat the skeleton..:D
*hugs Elt* :)
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah that was the best period, wish that didn't get manipulated.
Yes. It's a real shame...
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs Elt* :)
*big retun hug* :)
Post edited July 19, 2015 by ElTerprise
ElTerprise: Afaik only some bosses from Hardmode are actually harder in multiplayer...but fighting those pre-hardmode bosses might be fun in Multiplayer. I mean i needed several attempts to beat the skeleton..:D
I died horribly. And then I got the right equipment and it was so easy I felt like I cheated o.O
ddickinson: Thank you for your kind words. No need to be sorry, your lovely words are more than helpful. My partner did not mind me falling to sleep, she wants me to rest more anyway, it's just me being too hard on myself. I hate been ill and feeling like this. Apparently the tiredness will last a few more days at least. The hospital did warn me about it, which is why they did not want me leaving when I did, but I would rather be home than stuck there.

I am glad to hear you have had a good day. I hope tomorrow will be lovely for you as well.

*big tired hug*
Youre right, you're too hard on yourself... and I hope you'll follow your doctors and partner's advice and rest... :)