It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382.313: I like the ww1 scenario of victoria and doing ww2 in hearts of iron as deutschland. I like to try to see if I can win it being on a disadvantage.
Hmm...both series are good but i prefer the other two :)
If i'm not mistaken - i actually haven't played as Germany so far in Hearts of Iron. Is Germany generally on disadvantage or is it due to your decisions?
EndreWhiteMane: Hi there Little One, good here, are you having a nice Saturday?
LaPtiteBete: Hey Endre !! Glad to see you're good !! :D
**Big viking bear hug**
Yes, I'm having a nice evening. We went to the restaurant with the owlet.. It was cool !
What about you ? enjoying your day ? :)
Had a hot and sweaty morning but now I'm taking it easy, looking at games and about ready to eat. ;)
ElTerprise: Bonsoir Owl *big hug also with beer* :)
comme toujours je vais bien :)
Comment ça va?
One mmore beer !!!! \o/
**Getting slightly more drunk**
Je vais bien aussi, merci !!
Que fais-tu de beau ce soir ? :)
**Big Happy French hug**
Post edited July 18, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
pimpmonkey2382.313: I like the ww1 scenario of victoria and doing ww2 in hearts of iron as deutschland. I like to try to see if I can win it being on a disadvantage.
ElTerprise: Hmm...both series are good but i prefer the other two :)
If i'm not mistaken - i actually haven't played as Germany so far in Hearts of Iron. Is Germany generally on disadvantage or is it due to your decisions?
Yeah and a lot of the official posts are filled by nazi's depending on the year, goering, himmler, ribbentrop, etc.
ElTerprise: I wonder what Hannibal they were talking about. one or [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannibal]that one? (I personally think the first one but who knows :P)
I thought they were talking about the movie... If that's the case, I have to respectfully disagree with them.

heh... see why I get so confused by those kind of posts? :-)
Hmm... this Guild of Dungeoneering game is quite fun. True it gets a tad repetitive but it is still fun :D
l0rdtr3k: *pets Owl*
**Pets little blob back** :)
EndreWhiteMane: So the game is on sale for $8 but will need $23 worth of DLC right away?
Hmmmmmm. :/
Thanks for the info, think I'll enjoy EU-III for a bit longer. :-)
ElTerprise: No Problem - And EU III is still really good.
Well you don't need them but they definitely improve the game. A lot. But you could probably wait until the next big steam sale because the Paradox games have usually quite deep discounts between 75-80 % off....or you wait until it'll be released on GOG as a complete version [/wishful thinking] :)
One more question for you: I really like the timeline in Rome Gold, is it really a bad game like the reviews would indicate?
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs an owl* :P
\o/ That's funny, I would never have bet you liked hugs... your avatar looks so serious ! where is it from, if I may ask ? :D
**Hugs a random serious-faced fancy looking guy**
moonshineshadow: Hmm... this Guild of Dungeoneering game is quite fun. True it gets a tad repetitive but it is still fun :D
Let me know how it is after a few days, people seem to like it but only for a short while.
*here's your non-sweaty hug* :-)
pimpmonkey2382.313: *hugs an owl* :P
LaPtiteBete: \o/ That's funny, I would never have bet you liked hugs... your avatar looks so serious ! where is it from, if I may ask ? :D
**Hugs a random serious-faced fancy looking guy**
It's from american psycho, it's actually really funny. It's a satire of 1980's american culture and pop culture.
LaPtiteBete: Hey Agent ! Do you like your Tattoo ? :D hihihi
**Happy hug**
Evening, Wings :-)
Yeah, the tattoo is quite lovely... please don't cut my ass off for the star though >__o
Glad to hear you're having a nice evening. Hope it continues!
**Happy Saturday hug*
EndreWhiteMane: Had a hot and sweaty morning but now I'm taking it easy, looking at games and about ready to eat. ;)
Hot and sweaty because of the weather ? :D
It's my case too. It's a little bit cooler now, which is nice when the noght comes...
Whhat will you eat ? I had fish & chips !!! delicious. Made me think about DD :D
Do you know which game(s) you'll play ?
Soccorro: HEY OWL!
LaPtiteBete: HEY SOCCORRO !!!!! :D
*Le hug*
moonshineshadow: Hmm... this Guild of Dungeoneering game is quite fun. True it gets a tad repetitive but it is still fun :D
Hey there, Moon :D
**ninja happy hug**
I was wondering if it was cool... it's a bit risky as graphics style... (?)