It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah the wehrmacht weren't blameless, but I have a lot more respect for them than i do the party.
ElTerprise: Of course.
pimpmonkey2382.313: That and if I don't play as deutschland, my female cousin will call me a traitor. :P
ElTerprise: Why that?
Her mother, my aunt, is from germany. :P
ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!

I hope you are all having a lovely Saturday (I almost said Friday)?

*hugs and waves*
Good evening DD *big hug*
Yes i'm having a good fraturday ;)
Feeling a bit better now?
pimpmonkey2382.313: Her mother, my aunt, is from germany. :P
Ah i see :)
Post edited July 19, 2015 by ElTerprise

*hugs and waves*

EndreWhiteMane: Had a hot and sweaty morning but now I'm taking it easy...
ddickinson: Well, it sounds like someone has had a fun start to the day. ;-)

How are you? I have not seen you for a few days. I hope you got the hugs and kisses? :-)

*big hug for Endre*

ZenWan: Wow, I am so very sorry to hear that DD, and also sorry that I missed all your posts about this. I checked back several pages before I posted earlier today, but obviously not far enough.

I truly hope that all will turn out well for you, and that you get the rest your body needs.

Try ginger for the nausea, powdered is fine - ginger tea is very good and it should help.
ddickinson: Hello there! No need to be sorry, it's normal for people to miss things in here, the thread sometimes moves along very quickly. Thank you for your kind words. I will be fine, it will just take a few days for things to start getting back to normal, and a few days for the medication to really settle in.
*hug*
ElTerprise: Finally :P
Glad to hear that and Shadowrun is a really good game. So i read that you and your supervisor (read: owl) also played some Terraria in multiplayer. Was it fun? I never played it in multiplayer as of yet :).
Ho, yeah, we did play it in multiplayer. It was really fun, despite the fact that I have almost zero idea what I'm doing :-)
I just started playing a few days ago, and am a bit overwhelmed. No guidance at all (except from my supervisor of course...) But yes, pretty fun!

*hugs and waves*
*welcome back and get well hug*

*hugs and waves*
ElTerprise: Good evening DD *big hug*
pimpmonkey2382.313: Her mother, my aunt, is from germany. :P
ElTerprise: Ah i see :)
I do like a lot of the ww1 german pilots though, and think if goering stopped his career there, he'd be pretty well respected.
EndreWhiteMane: Glad to see you, are you feeling a little better after some rest?
I was hot and sweaty cause I was outside in the gardens all morning.
Doing good here, got the hugs, passed on the kisses. :-)
*gentle hug back*
I am not, still feeling like crap to be honest. But I am in a happy mood, so it's not too bad. I wish I was not so tired and sleeping so much, but apparently that will get worse as the medication gets in my system. I wasted an hour or so sleeping with my head on my partners lap, which was nice, but I wanted to spend some time with her, not just been asleep. I also don't get my lovely Saturday romantic evening, I love our late evenings/nights :-(. But since my partner is very tired from all her stress and worrying, and as I am still not too good, we figured it would be better to just relax and for my partner to catch up on some much needed sleep.

Gardening? Right... gardening. I am sure someone will believe that. :-)

I am glad you got the hugs, but why not the kisses? Would it have been better if I had the guys wear a dress? :-)

*big hug and a kiss on the cheek*
AgentBirdnest: Ho, yeah, we did play it in multiplayer. It was really fun, despite the fact that I have almost zero idea what I'm doing :-)
I just started playing a few days ago, and am a bit overwhelmed. No guidance at all (except from my supervisor of course...) But yes, pretty fun!
Well sounds great. Yes. Terraria is not that easy to get into but a lot of fun. I really enjoy playing it - even the grinding / farming which i normally don't really like :)
Good evening, glad to hear you are having a good day. And for the love of god don't say Fraturday, those Americans will take it and try to make it a new word. :-)

I am not really feeling any better, but doing okay. Have you had a fun day?

*hugs*

Soccorro: *hug*
Hello! *hugs*

How are you this evening?

moonshineshadow: *welcome back and get well hug*
Hello, Moonshine! *big hug*

How are you, have you had a nice day?

(Endre still has his wishlist hidden. I think we will have to do something about that soon.) :-)
Really want the red baron games, because I love ww1 flight history. But broke now. lol
EndreWhiteMane: I was working outside the morning and it was very humid and hot.
I'm having a grilled cheese sandwich, salad and an apple.
I'm thing of a bit of Europa Universalis.
Sounds good !!! :D
I don't know about the game... ! :)
Bon appétit !!
ddickinson: Good evening, glad to hear you are having a good day. And for the love of god don't say Fraturday, those Americans will take it and try to make it a new word. :-)

I am not really feeling any better, but doing okay. Have you had a fun day?

*hugs*

Soccorro: *hug*
ddickinson: Hello! *hugs*

How are you this evening?

moonshineshadow: *welcome back and get well hug*
ddickinson: Hello, Moonshine! *big hug*

How are you, have you had a nice day?

(Endre still has his wishlist hidden. I think we will have to do something about that soon.) :-)
i'm allright and you? :)
pimpmonkey2382.313: I do like a lot of the ww1 german pilots though, and think if goering stopped his career there, he'd be pretty well respected.
Well WW1 is definitely different and especially the pilots are usually highly respected in Germany. On of the Luftwaffe squadrons is named after the Red Baron for example.
pimpmonkey2382.313: I do like a lot of the ww1 german pilots though, and think if goering stopped his career there, he'd be pretty well respected.
ElTerprise: Well WW1 is definitely different and especially the pilots are usually highly respected in Germany. On of the Luftwaffe squadrons is named after the Red Baron for example.
Manfred Von Richtofen is one of my favorite pilots of all time.
Soccorro: i'm allright and you? :)
Been better, but nothing to complain about really. Things could be worse.
Glad to hear you are doing all-right.