It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Hmm... this Guild of Dungeoneering game is quite fun. True it gets a tad repetitive but it is still fun :D
EndreWhiteMane: Let me know how it is after a few days, people seem to like it but only for a short while.
*here's your non-sweaty hug* :-)
Sure :-)
*big hug* I think it also depends on how long your play sessions are. Probably playing it for several hours might get boring.
pimpmonkey2382.313: It's from american psycho, it's actually really funny. It's a satire of 1980's american culture and pop culture.
I've never seen this movie !! .... gotta find it... and watch it... >:-|
moonshineshadow: Hmm... this Guild of Dungeoneering game is quite fun. True it gets a tad repetitive but it is still fun :D
LaPtiteBete: Hey there, Moon :D
**ninja happy hug**
I was wondering if it was cool... it's a bit risky as graphics style... (?)
I think the graphics are quite cute :D This drawn environment is nice. And the comments you get if a hero dies are awesome.
pimpmonkey2382.313: It's from american psycho, it's actually really funny. It's a satire of 1980's american culture and pop culture.
LaPtiteBete: I've never seen this movie !! .... gotta find it... and watch it... >:-|
Lol my little brother at first hated it, i then told him to look for all the 80's references as he likes stuff from the 70's, 80's, 90's. lol and now he's like: "That movie is fucking awesome." Lol
AgentBirdnest: Evening, Wings :-)
Yeah, the tattoo is quite lovely... please don't cut my ass off for the star though >__o
Glad to hear you're having a nice evening. Hope it continues!
**Happy Saturday hug*
Haha... don't freak out. I usually don't do that, contrary to (Crow's) popular belief...
How is your evening ? :)
**Big tight happy hug**
pimpmonkey2382.313: My first moves in hearts of iron though, is to replace all nazi officials with wehrmacht ones.
Ah i see. A reasonable movie i guess although i've visited the Wehrmacht exhibition which destructs the image of the 'clean' Wehrmacht. That's why i never played germany there so far i guess...

pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah and a lot of the official posts are filled by nazi's depending on the year, goering, himmler, ribbentrop, etc.
Can't say i'm surprised ;)

AgentBirdnest: Hahaha... I just got it :-D [/slow]
Good to hear. Doing well here, too. Nothing to complain about at the moment. Enjoying a bit of chatting while feeding my new Shadowrun addiction (courtesy of Owl) :-)
Finally :P
Glad to hear that and Shadowrun is a really good game. So i read that you and your supervisor (read: owl) also played some Terraria in multiplayer. Was it fun? I never played it in multiplayer as of yet :).

LaPtiteBete: One mmore beer !!!! \o/
**Getting slightly more drunk**
Je vais bien aussi, merci !!
Que fais-tu de beau ce soir ? :)
**Big Happy French hug**
W-w-wwhatt issss dddruuunkk...? (just kidding :P)
Glad to hear that - i'm staying here at the forum and enjoying some czech beer :)

AgentBirdnest: I thought they were talking about the movie... If that's the case, I have to respectfully disagree with them.

heh... see why I get so confused by those kind of posts? :-)
Yes. Think so too. That's why i referred to Hannibal Lecter...and i never saw that movie and i actually have no intention to do so...
pimpmonkey2382.313: My first moves in hearts of iron though, is to replace all nazi officials with wehrmacht ones.
ElTerprise: Ah i see. A reasonable movie i guess although i've visited the Wehrmacht exhibition which destructs the image of the 'clean' Wehrmacht. That's why i never played germany there so far i guess...

pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah and a lot of the official posts are filled by nazi's depending on the year, goering, himmler, ribbentrop, etc.
ElTerprise: Can't say i'm surprised ;)

AgentBirdnest: Hahaha... I just got it :-D [/slow]
Good to hear. Doing well here, too. Nothing to complain about at the moment. Enjoying a bit of chatting while feeding my new Shadowrun addiction (courtesy of Owl) :-)
ElTerprise: Finally :P
Glad to hear that and Shadowrun is a really good game. So i read that you and your supervisor (read: owl) also played some Terraria in multiplayer. Was it fun? I never played it in multiplayer as of yet :).

LaPtiteBete: One mmore beer !!!! \o/
**Getting slightly more drunk**
Je vais bien aussi, merci !!
Que fais-tu de beau ce soir ? :)
**Big Happy French hug**
ElTerprise: W-w-wwhatt issss dddruuunkk...? (just kidding :P)
Glad to hear that - i'm staying here at the forum and enjoying some czech beer :)

AgentBirdnest: I thought they were talking about the movie... If that's the case, I have to respectfully disagree with them.

heh... see why I get so confused by those kind of posts? :-)
ElTerprise: Yes. Think so too. That's why i referred to Hannibal Lecter...and i never saw that movie and i actually have no intention to do so...
Yeah the wehrmacht weren't blameless, but I have a lot more respect for them than i do the party.
Soccorro: *Le hug*
Huhu :D **Le hug back**
Good evening, everyone!

I hope you are all having a lovely Saturday (I almost said Friday)?

*hugs and waves*

EndreWhiteMane: Had a hot and sweaty morning but now I'm taking it easy...
Well, it sounds like someone has had a fun start to the day. ;-)

How are you? I have not seen you for a few days. I hope you got the hugs and kisses? :-)

*big hug for Endre*

ZenWan: Wow, I am so very sorry to hear that DD, and also sorry that I missed all your posts about this. I checked back several pages before I posted earlier today, but obviously not far enough.

I truly hope that all will turn out well for you, and that you get the rest your body needs.

Try ginger for the nausea, powdered is fine - ginger tea is very good and it should help.
Hello there! No need to be sorry, it's normal for people to miss things in here, the thread sometimes moves along very quickly. Thank you for your kind words. I will be fine, it will just take a few days for things to start getting back to normal, and a few days for the medication to really settle in.
Post edited July 19, 2015 by ddickinson
EndreWhiteMane: Had a hot and sweaty morning but now I'm taking it easy, looking at games and about ready to eat. ;)
LaPtiteBete: Hot and sweaty because of the weather ? :D
It's my case too. It's a little bit cooler now, which is nice when the noght comes...
Whhat will you eat ? I had fish & chips !!! delicious. Made me think about DD :D
Do you know which game(s) you'll play ?
I was working outside the morning and it was very humid and hot.
I'm having a grilled cheese sandwich, salad and an apple.
I'm thing of a bit of Europa Universalis.
EndreWhiteMane: One more question for you: I really like the timeline in Rome Gold, is it really a bad game like the reviews would indicate?
Good question. I actually never played much of that game. I bought it on GOG but haven't played it yet.
LaPtiteBete: Haha... don't freak out. I usually don't do that, contrary to (Crow's) popular belief...
How is your evening ? :)
**Big tight happy hug**
*phew* Good. I was nervous to hug you, in case you had razor behind your back :-)
My evening is good. Talking to some lovely people, drinking some refreshing water, and enjoying Shadowrun (thank you again for that, by the way. I am really enjoying it!)
**Dual good evenings hug**
EndreWhiteMane: One more question for you: I really like the timeline in Rome Gold, is it really a bad game like the reviews would indicate?
ElTerprise: Good question. I actually never played much of that game. I bought it on GOG but haven't played it yet.
That and if I don't play as deutschland, my female cousin will call me a traitor. :P
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah the wehrmacht weren't blameless, but I have a lot more respect for them than i do the party.
Of course.
pimpmonkey2382.313: That and if I don't play as deutschland, my female cousin will call me a traitor. :P
Why that?
Post edited July 19, 2015 by ElTerprise
ddickinson: Good evening, everyone!

I hope you are all having a lovely Saturday (I almost said Friday)?

*hugs and waves*

EndreWhiteMane: Had a hot and sweaty morning but now I'm taking it easy...
ddickinson: Well, it sounds like someone has had a fun start to the day. ;-)

How are you? I have not seen you for a few days. I hope you got the hugs and kisses? :-)

*big hug for Endre*
Glad to see you, are you feeling a little better after some rest?
I was hot and sweaty cause I was outside in the gardens all morning.
Doing good here, got the hugs, passed on the kisses. :-)
*gentle hug back*