It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: I will probably have a nice read later if I am up to it. I am also going to do some more piano practice as well. I figure I will need some restful things to occupy myself with until I can get some other jobs done. Right now I am trying to keep myself awake. These pills sure do make me tired.
FearfulSymmetry: Yes, it might be a good time to look into some old hobbies or get around to books you haven't read yet (I've got stacks of those myself). If you really have trouble staying awake maybe a nap would help? Then again, I never seem to be able to sleep at night whenever I try to do that.

Also, it sounds kind of lame, but I find that things like crocheting and embroidery really take my mind off things, if you're at all into that. It's very simple work with a soothing kind of repetitiveness. :P
*hugs Fearful*
ddickinson: I am sure she will pretend she was not looking, but as the arrow shows, she is looking straight up the toga and smiling. And yes, that is a Valkyrie skinny dipping. Although there is no water. I guess she must be lost, or she heard about some guy wearing a toga and wanted to join Owl in having a look. :-)
*grumble* That is really not fair that I got stuck with that association... I never said anything like that... I think the first who ever said something about skinny dipping was you dd during a discussion about my avatar *goes to search for the post*
I already saw it, little blob. It seems to be a new thing the scammers are trying.

How are you today? Do you have a nice weekend planned with your girlfriend?

*morning hugs*

FearfulSymmetry: Yes, it might be a good time to look into some old hobbies or get around to books you haven't read yet (I've got stacks of those myself). If you really have trouble staying awake maybe a nap would help? Then again, I never seem to be able to sleep at night whenever I try to do that.

Also, it sounds kind of lame, but I find that things like crocheting and embroidery really take my mind off things, if you're at all into that. It's very simple work with a soothing kind of repetitiveness. :P
I will probably have to accept defeat soon and get some sleep. I just hate not being more active, and just sleeping all day is even more annoying. But it can't be helped, the doctor did say it could take a while to recover. But for now I will see how long I can push things.

I have never really tried crocheting or embroidery, at least not enough to just relax and enjoy it. Plus at the moment with the dizziness, pain, blurred vision, and light headedness I am not sure I would have the ability to do it properly. I am finding it hard enough to write properly on here, I have to keep going back and editing things before I send the message.

l0rdtr3k: *hugs Fearful*
Hello there, how are you?
moonshineshadow: *grumble* That is really not fair that I got stuck with that association... I never said anything like that... I think the first who ever said something about skinny dipping was you dd during a discussion about my avatar *goes to search for the post*
*sighs* But I never said it was you, I just said a Valkyrie. I was trying to disassociate it from you. But now you come and spoil things. If I did not know any better I would say you want people to know it's you. Besides, there is nothing wrong with skinny dipping, it can be fun. :-)

(And sorry, I will stop with the skinny dipping thing.)
ddickinson: If it was up to me I would stop them, the pain would be bad, but at least I would know, and if it was the medication then at least I would not be feeling so dizzy, light headed, and have blurred vision. I could always go back on them if it turned out it was not the medication. But orders are orders. :-)
I'd probably would do the same just to certain about it...
ddickinson: I already saw it, little blob. It seems to be a new thing the scammers are trying.

How are you today? Do you have a nice weekend planned with your girlfriend?

*morning hugs*

ddickinson: I will probably have to accept defeat soon and get some sleep. I just hate not being more active, and just sleeping all day is even more annoying. But it can't be helped, the doctor did say it could take a while to recover. But for now I will see how long I can push things.

I have never really tried crocheting or embroidery, at least not enough to just relax and enjoy it. Plus at the moment with the dizziness, pain, blurred vision, and light headedness I am not sure I would have the ability to do it properly. I am finding it hard enough to write properly on here, I have to keep going back and editing things before I send the message.
I'm fine if half asleep. And I thought you didn't know that you were being impersonated.
I'll play a siege today of Warhammer(Skaven vs Lizardmen).
pimpmonkey2382.313: Hello there, how are you?
Doing fine,thank you.
Post edited July 18, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
moonshineshadow: *grumble* That is really not fair that I got stuck with that association... I never said anything like that... I think the first who ever said something about skinny dipping was you dd during a discussion about my avatar *goes to search for the post*
ddickinson: *sighs* But I never said it was you, I just said a Valkyrie. I was trying to disassociate it from you. But now you come and spoil things. If I did not know any better I would say you want people to know it's you. Besides, there is nothing wrong with skinny dipping, it can be fun. :-)

(And sorry, I will stop with the skinny dipping thing.)
*extra big hug* Well there is nothing much to disassociate since you said before you were putting me in the picture.
And I found the old post, my memory was right, it was indeed you that come up with that stuff :P
ElTerprise: I'd probably would do the same just to certain about it...
The only downfall is that the pain is excruciating, so it would be quite the challenge to stop the painkillers enough to find out. I figure that as long as I am under house arrest I will just keep taking them and hope it's not them causing the problem. I don't think it is, especially as much of it I had on Tuesday.

l0rdtr3k: I'm fine if half asleep. And I thought you didn't know that you were being impersonated.
I'll play a siege today of Warhammer(Skaven vs Lizardmen).
Glad to hear you are fine. I saw the post this morning, but thank you for trying to bring it to my attention. Not that it really bothers me, there is nothing I can do about it and it doesn't really effect me.
*hugs the little blob*

ddickinson: I will probably have to accept defeat soon and get some sleep. I just hate not being more active, and just sleeping all day is even more annoying. But it can't be helped, the doctor did say it could take a while to recover. But for now I will see how long I can push things.

Yep, seems like you need a little rest! Not being able to do much without getting tired is really a lame feeling, but the doctor is probably right in saying that giving it some time should improve things somewhat. In that case I hope you have a nice and refreshing rest. *big hug*
moonshineshadow: *extra big hug* Well there is nothing much to disassociate since you said before you were putting me in the picture.
And I found the old post, my memory was right, it was indeed you that come up with that stuff :P
Erm… I forgot about that. Can I blame it on me not feeling well? No? Okay, I will take the blame for mentioning it was you.

But you can't blame me for discovering the truth about your holiday. Did you or did you not go to a lake that has the largest nudist beach in all of Hungry on it? :-)

*forgot your hug hug*
Post edited July 18, 2015 by ddickinson
moonshineshadow: *extra big hug* Well there is nothing much to disassociate since you said before you were putting me in the picture.
ddickinson: Erm… I forgot about that. Can I blame it on me not feeling well? No? Okay, I will take the blame for mentioning it was you.

*forgot your hug hug*
*big hug* Of course you could blame it on not feeling well. It is a good excuse ;-)
FearfulSymmetry: Yep, seems like you need a little rest! Not being able to do much without getting tired is really a lame feeling, but the doctor is probably right in saying that giving it some time should improve things somewhat. In that case I hope you have a nice and refreshing rest. *big hug*
It's not the tiredness that is stopping me, it's nausea and dizziness. And thank you for the offer or someone to talk to. I forgot to mention that in my previous message. (I am finding it a bit hard to keep up with everything.)

I will probably try to stay up a bit longer, I really should get some breakfast.

*return hug*
Can't wait to try out the HD remaster of indigo prophecy.
moonshineshadow: *big hug* Of course you could blame it on not feeling well. It is a good excuse ;-)
But that would just be a lame excuse. It would also not be true, as you said, I did mention I was putting you on the picture.

(And don't think I didn't notice you avoiding my question about the holiday.) ;-)