It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: *grabs DD's leg and starting to purr waiting fo her to pick me up*
Since when do blobs purr? :-)

*big hug*

How is your day? Are you having some fun with your girlfriend or some games?
Yarrrrrrrrr good mornin' everyone.

*plays flute*
ddickinson: Since when do blobs purr? :-)

*big hug*

How is your day? Are you having some fun with your girlfriend or some games?
We're watching To Love-Ru Darkness.
Here's one of the most famoust scenes of the show.As you can see,it has the subtlety of Ingmar Bergman.
BillyMaysFan59: Yarrrrrrrrr good mornin' everyone.

*plays flute*
Yarrrrrrrrr? Are you a pirate today? Put a 'p' at the end and you could be that tall guy from Hot Fuzz. :-)

Good morning, BMF!

How are you today?

l0rdtr3k: We're watching To Love-Ru Darkness.
Here's one of the most famoust scenes of the show.As you can see,it has the subtlety of Ingmar Bergman.
Nice try, but I no longer click any links from Anime fans. It's always something perverted.

What ever it is I hope you are enjoying it.
ddickinson: Yarrrrrrrrr? Are you a pirate today? Put a 'p' at the end and you could be that tall guy from Hot Fuzz. :-)

Good morning, BMF!

How are you today?

Nice try, but I no longer click any links from Anime fans. It's always something perverted.

What ever it is I hope you are enjoying it.
It's something you should watch.Your jaw will drop on the "subtle" sexual connotation of the .gif.
As a fanservice show,To Love-Ru Darkness is average,really average. Watch Monster Musume instead,it may have tons of fanservice but it has a nice plot and well written characters.
BillyMaysFan59: Yarrrrrrrrr good mornin' everyone.

*plays flute*
ddickinson: Yarrrrrrrrr? Are you a pirate today? Put a 'p' at the end and you could be that tall guy from Hot Fuzz. :-)

Good morning, BMF!

How are you today?
Well check my user title "pirate flutist" =) Kind of matches my avatar, Ian Anderson looks more like a pirate in that logo. :P

Doing fine thank you
l0rdtr3k: It's something you should watch.Your jaw will drop on the "subtle" sexual connotation of the .gif.
As a fanservice show,To Love-Ru Darkness is average,really average. Watch Monster Musume instead,it may have tons of fanservice but it has a nice plot and well written characters.
So I was right, it was something perverted. I think I will pass. Even if I was feeling better I would still pass, but at the moment I definitely would not click it. :-)

You should watch some nice Anime sometime, ones with no perverted elements. :-)

BillyMaysFan59: Well check my user title "pirate flutist" =) Kind of matches my avatar, Ian Anderson looks more like a pirate in that logo. :P

Doing fine thank you
So it does. Sorry, I did not see it.

Glad to hear you are doing fine. Do you have anything nice planned for your weekend?
ddickinson: I have heard a few American adverts where they have to say the small print, and they do it so fast you can barely understand them.

But no one knows how many badges you need to collect before you get the super secret badge. :-)

I fear you have failed again, Mr Agent. Owl is your lord and master, your superior. You should defend her honour to the last. She is going to be so mad at you. :-)

(I changed the image a little. Hopefully Moonshine will forgive me when she sees the new change I made on her character.)
Yes, there are plenty of those types of ads too. I think people probably trust those advertisements less, so companies go for the soft soothing voice more often these days :-p

No one knows? Not even Owl, Master of Badges™? This is starting to sound like a scam. I may be a moron, but I'm not stupid!

Let her be mad at me! She got a free look up my skirt. We are even ;-)
AgentBirdnest: I may be a moron, but I'm not stupid!
Shouldn't that be you may be a Mormon? :-)
ddickinson: So I was right, it was something perverted. I think I will pass. Even if I was feeling better I would still pass, but at the moment I definitely would not click it. :-)

You should watch some nice Anime sometime, ones with no perverted elements. :-)

So it does. Sorry, I did not see it.

Glad to hear you are doing fine. Do you have anything nice planned for your weekend?
I don't usually watch fanservice shows,I prefer to stick with shows like Parasyte,Ghost in the Shell,Gintama,Toriko,Jojo,Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun,HunterXHunter,Ore Monogatari(which is a great and very sweet love story,BTW),World TriggerAkame ga Kill,Kill la Kill,Gurren Lagann,Gundam,Aldnoah.Zero and Saint Seiya.
AgentBirdnest: I may be a moron, but I'm not stupid!
ddickinson: Shouldn't that be you may be a Mormon? :-)
n__o
I may be, nobody knows for sure ;-D
Post edited July 18, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
l0rdtr3k: I don't usually watch fanservice shows,I prefer to stick with shows like Parasyte,Ghost in the Shell,Gintama,Toriko,Jojo,Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun,HunterXHunter,Ore Monogatari(which is a great and very sweet love story,BTW),World TriggerAkame ga Kill,Kill la Kill,Gurren Lagann,Gundam,Aldnoah.Zero and Saint Seiya.
I think I have only seen two of those, one was Ghost In the Shell (the first movie), and the second was Gundam (I think it was Gundam Wing).
ddickinson: I think I have only seen two of those, one was Ghost In the Shell (the first movie), and the second was Gundam (I think it was Gundam Wing).
Gundam Wing is the entry for Gundam.If you want a really great space opera,watch the Universal Century saga(Gundam,Zeta,ZZ,Victory and several OVAs and films like Char's Counter Attack.)
BTW,go to Crunchyroll.You'll find most anime on that list there.
Post edited July 18, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
AgentBirdnest: n__o
I may be, nobody knows for sure ;-D
Ask Mormon's father, Moroni (I'm not making that up.)
No one knows? In that case, could you be a Moomin? :-)
ddickinson: No one knows? In that case, could you be a Moomin? :-)
Do you want to hear about the glory of Chaos?