It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: Gundam Wing is the entry for Gundam.If you want a really great space opera,watch the Universal Century saga(Gundam,Zeta,ZZ,Victory and several OVAs and films like Char's Counter Attack.)
I have seen a brief bit of some of the newer ones, but they got a bit too childish (as in the age of the characters) and a bit too eye candyish for me. I had a Gundam game on the PS2 that was based on the original series, I think, but I have never seen the original series, just Gundam Wing which used to be on TV over here when I was younger.

l0rdtr3k: Do you want to hear about the glory of Chaos?
Do you want to see what a Battle Sister does to a Chaos worshipper? :-)

*lights heavy flamer*
Post edited July 18, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: I have seen a brief bit of some of the newer ones, but they got a bit too childish (as in the age of the characters) and a bit too eye candyish for me. I had a Gundam game on the PS2 that was based on the original series, I think, but I have never seen the original series, just Gundam Wing which used to be on TV over here when I was younger.
The newer one I only recommend Unicorn,00 and Seed.THe older ones are the best in terms of characters,story and tearjerkers.
ddickinson: No one knows? In that case, could you be a Moomin? :-)
Heh... maybe. Everyone tells me that I look really pale...
By the way, the real reason I say "Good mornoon" every day is because it is noon for Mormons when I say it ;-p
l0rdtr3k: The newer one I only recommend Unicorn,00 and Seed.THe older ones are the best in terms of characters,story and tearjerkers.
Most newer anime does not really appeal to me. It has gotten more perverted and more childish, which is why I very rarely watch any these days.

AgentBirdnest: Heh... maybe. Everyone tells me that I look really pale...
By the way, the real reason I say "Good mornoon" every day is because it is noon for Mormons when I say it ;-p
Funny you should say that. i looked at myself in the mirror when I got up from my nap and I noticed how pale I look. I'm just lucky I am not wearing black or I would like like a goth girl. Not that that is a bad thing (not wanting to upset any goths or anything). :-)

So you are Agent, lord of the time. Time Lord? Are you Doctor Who? Is that you Tom Baker? :-)
ddickinson: Most newer anime does not really appeal to me. It has gotten more perverted and more childish, which is why I very rarely watch any these days.
There are some great ones coming out.Like Jojo part 4 next year,you should try watching it but beware that the first 9 episodes are very weak,due to being an adaptation Phantom Blood,the weakest part of the series.
For mature anime there's always Ghost in the Shell,Parasyte and Psycho Pass.
ddickinson: So you are Agent, lord of the time. Time Lord? Are you Doctor Who? Is that you Tom Baker? :-)
No he's Sysvester Mccoy.
Post edited July 18, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
l0rdtr3k: No he's Sysvester Mccoy.
Sysvester Mccoy? *goes to check Oogle* Ah, I know the face. I am not that big on Doctor Who, I have never really watched it, but my father and brothers used to, but the older ones, not the newer ones.
ddickinson: Sysvester Mccoy? *goes to check Oogle* Ah, I know the face. I am not that big on Doctor Who, I have never really watched it, but my father and brothers used to, but the older ones, not the newer ones.
7th Doctor and my favourite of the Classic era.Still,Christopher Eccleston is my favourite Doctor of all time.
l0rdtr3k: 7th Doctor and my favourite of the Classic era.Still,Christopher Eccleston is my favourite Doctor of all time.
Is Doctor Who big in Brazil? Are many British shows big over there?
ddickinson: (I changed the image a little. Hopefully Moonshine will forgive me when she sees the new change I made on her character.)
That is me? I don't think I own anything in that colour :P

But to be honest I am just messing with you. It is more like this:
Awww! *extra big hug* That is cute. There even is a little flower *happy hug*
ddickinson: Funny you should say that. i looked at myself in the mirror when I got up from my nap and I noticed how pale I look. I'm just lucky I am not wearing black or I would like like a goth girl. Not that that is a bad thing (not wanting to upset any goths or anything). :-)

So you are Agent, lord of the time. Time Lord? Are you Doctor Who? Is that you Tom Baker? :-)
Goodness... Hope you'll get some color back soon.
In my case, it is just from an entire life of not going outside enough :-p That, and the massive amount of hair all over me is probably preventing the sun from giving me a tan :-)

... I don't know who those people are. I work for Owl, as her :-p
ddickinson: Is Doctor Who big in Brazil? Are many British shows big over there?
Nope.Most people haven't heard of it or think that it's a stupid show for nerds.
moonshineshadow: That is me? I don't think I own anything in that colour :P

What do you expect? You were not here. If you were we could have gone shopping to pick you out some nice clothes. :-)

I am glad you noticed the flower. I was not sure it would look right being just pixels. But at least you look lovely in your summer dress. I can always change the colour if you like?

*big happy return hug*

AgentBirdnest: Goodness... Hope you'll get some color back soon.
In my case, it is just from an entire life of not going outside enough :-p That, and the massive amount of hair all over me is probably preventing the sun from giving me a tan :-)

... I don't know who those people are. I work for Owl, as her :-p
I hope so. Although, if I was feeling up to it I would have put on something black and some nice red lipstick just to see my partners reaction when she gets home. :-)

But you go outside, you visit that lovely canyon, and do all that cross country training for Owl. :-)
moonshineshadow: That is me? I don't think I own anything in that colour :P

ddickinson: What do you expect? You were not here. If you were we could have gone shopping to pick you out some nice clothes. :-)

I am glad you noticed the flower. I was not sure it would look right being just pixels. But at least you look lovely in your summer dress. I can always change the colour if you like?

*big happy return hug*
*even bigger hug* True, I should have been here :D
And no need to change the colour. It is fine. I'll just categorize it as a new clothing item, since to be honest I don't even own a dress so not only the colour would be wrong ;-)
*can't wait for owl to see the picture hug*
l0rdtr3k: Nope.Most people haven't heard of it or think that it's a stupid show for nerds.
That's not surprising, given the cultural and language barriers. But the nerd part seems to be the case all over the world.
ddickinson: I hope so. Although, if I was feeling up to it I would have put on something black and some nice red lipstick just to see my partners reaction when she gets home. :-)

But you go outside, you visit that lovely canyon, and do all that cross country training for Owl. :-)
I imagine that would have been quite entertaining for you :-)

True, I do go out these days. I need to run faster to catch all those stars ,'',,',):-|