It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ddickinson: It would, but I am pretty much bed bound at the moment. Even walking around is getting me all dizzy, and that is just getting me annoyed at myself as I hate been stuck in bed. I also have cold shivers now, even though it is a hot day. But things could be worse. And I still have my lovely big smile on my face. Well, maybe not big, but I am still smiling for the most part.

And badges, don't forget those badges. :-)
Jeez... that sounds terrible. Hope things will get better... Glad you are smiling at least :-)

Yes! ALL the badges >:-D

LaPtiteBete: Good afternoon, everybody !!
**Big happy hugs**
How are you doing ?...
I'm hot.... +__+
Owl! On Saturday! \o/
**Big icy hug**
Doing okay here. Dealing with nausea again, but nothing too bad. Other than that, I'm good :-)
Soccorro: Dirty minded? O.o Me!? Never!
That's what you say !!! :)
l0rdtr3k: We are born dirty minded.
Well, you, obviously ... I remember your dirty anime link a few days ago, thanks... >__< pouarkh.
Post edited July 18, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
ddickinson: Why would it need to function like a bra? They could easily wear one underneath. It's likely they are exaggerated for aesthetics like many suits of armour were.

That's true, but I think with it being pixels it wouldn't really matter. :-)

Good afternoon, Owl!

Glad to hear you are doing good, and that you are hot. (The work hot has several meanings in English, including it meaning sexy and attractive. So I will imagine you mean that and not temperature.) :-)

I am not doing too good today, but that is to be expected.

I made a little picture for you (see attached). :-)

*big happy weekend hug*

P.S. That is Moon in the pretty summer dress. She is not a nudist anymore. :-)
So you Battle Sisters also compensate on the breast size?:-)

LaPtiteBete: That's what you say !!! :)
Well, you, obviously ... I remember your dirty anime link a few days ago, thanks... >__< pouarkh.
That ice cream.You liked it,didn't you?
Post edited July 18, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
Soccorro: Dirty minded? O.o Me!? Never!
LaPtiteBete: That's what you say !!! :)
l0rdtr3k: We are born dirty minded.
LaPtiteBete: Well, you, obviously ... I remember your dirty anime link a few days ago, thanks... >__< pouarkh.
All i saw was a girl in a swimsuit eating icecream... What did it look like to you!? O.O
AgentBirdnest: Jeez... that sounds terrible. Hope things will get better... Glad you are smiling at least :-)

No point in letting it get to me, there is nothing I can do. So I prefer to smile and try to be happy rather than get all sad about things.

Maybe not all the badges, the ones with Stars on belong to Owl. If you want them you would have to fight her. :-)

l0rdtr3k: So you Battle Sisters also compensate on the breast size?:-)
If you look at a lot of the artwork, they are all different sizes, so I would think most did not. :-)
ddickinson: Good afternoon, Owl!

Glad to hear you are doing good, and that you are hot. (The work hot has several meanings in English, including it meaning sexy and attractive. So I will imagine you mean that and not temperature.) :-)

I am not doing too good today, but that is to be expected.

I made a little picture for you (see attached). :-)

*big happy weekend hug*

P.S. That is Moon in the pretty summer dress. She is not a nudist anymore. :-)
Hey, lovely DD !!!

So, I am sexy and attractive now... **laugh** thanks a lot... you make my reputation...
It's good to read you... I hope you'll feel better within this evening. Do you have some nice plans to cheer you up ? :)
?.... wait... what ?...
LOL :-D !!! What have you done with my drawing !!!
I quite agree, Agent's underwear would look so much better with stars on it... maybe I could ninjaly draw a few ones while he sleeps... >:-)
Haha !!! awesome...
And Moon !!! Moon is hot ! she is the sexy one, obviously !!! :D what a fancy summer dress... and a cute flower in her hair... awesome !!!
You forgot to draw you, DD !! don't wanna join our "burning things to the ground" team ? :)
Anyway, well done... as usually !!! **applause**

ddickinson: No point in letting it get to me, there is nothing I can do. So I prefer to smile and try to be happy rather than get all sad about things.

Maybe not all the badges, the ones with Stars on belong to Owl. If you want them you would have to fight her. :-)

If you look at a lot of the artwork, they are all different sizes, so I would think most did not. :-)
You want some ice cream?
AgentBirdnest: Jeez... that sounds terrible. Hope things will get better... Glad you are smiling at least :-)

ddickinson: No point in letting it get to me, there is nothing I can do. So I prefer to smile and try to be happy rather than get all sad about things.

l0rdtr3k: So you Battle Sisters also compensate on the breast size?:-)
ddickinson: If you look at a lot of the artwork, they are all different sizes, so I would think most did not. :-)
The 2 cups of mocca are kicking in. I refuse to comment anymore today, since it will inevitably lead to me making inappropriate jokes and believe me, you don't want to experience a caffeine driven Soccorro :D
AgentBirdnest: Owl! On Saturday! \o/
**Big icy hug**
Doing okay here. Dealing with nausea again, but nothing too bad. Other than that, I'm good :-)
Agent !! :D
**Happy not too crushing hug**
I hope your nausea will pass soon...
Icy hug sounds awesome !!! :D
Did you see the fantastic drawing DD made out of mine ??
LaPtiteBete: Hey, lovely DD !!!

So, I am sexy and attractive now... **laugh** thanks a lot... you make my reputation...
It's good to read you... I hope you'll feel better within this evening. Do you have some nice plans to cheer you up ? :)
?.... wait... what ?...
I quite agree, Agent's underwear would look so much better with stars on it... maybe I could ninjaly draw a few ones while he sleeps... >:-)
Haha !!! awesome...
And Moon !!! Moon is hot ! she is the sexy one, obviously !!! :D what a fancy summer dress... and a cute flower in her hair... awesome !!!
You forgot to draw you, DD !! don't wanna join our "burning things to the ground" team ? :)

I am glad to hear you are doing good. Did you get your cute picture I sent via PM (and I forgot to respond to your last message, sorry about that. I will do it soon).

Nothing planned for my evening, I am just waiting for my partner to finish work. Sadly I nearly passed out a few times today, so I am pretty much bed bound for now. I will get up once my partner gets home, but I think I will just spend the evening cuddling up on the sofa. My cold shivers are getting a bit better now, so at least that is something.

I know I am not on the picture, I am under house arrest remember? I can't leave the house for at least a week, and two weeks if everyone has their way. :-)

*lots of big hugs*

l0rdtr3k: You want some ice cream?
Still not clicking on any of your links. :-)

Soccorro: The 2 cups of mocca are kicking in. I refuse to comment anymore today, since it will inevitably lead to me making inappropriate jokes and believe me, you don't want to experience a caffeine driven Soccorro :D
You mean caffeine Soccorro is even more dirty minded than regular Soccorro? God help us all. :-)
Post edited July 18, 2015 by ddickinson
LaPtiteBete: And Moon !!! Moon is hot ! she is the sexy one, obviously !!! :D what a fancy summer dress... and a cute flower in her hair... awesome !!!
*blush* That is so sweet *big hug*

I admire that attitude... My mom was the same way earlier this year when she had a medical problem (she is perfectly fine.) Meanwhile, I get the sniffles, and the world is ending \o/ I don't handle it well (I am a guy, after all ;-p)

Ho, of course. Anything with stars, including my underwear, automatically belongs to her :-)
LaPtiteBete: Hey, lovely DD !!!

?.... wait... what ?...
Haha !!! awesome...

ddickinson: I am glad to hear you are doing good. Did you get your cute picture I sent via PM (and I forgot to respond to your last message, sorry about that. I will do it soon).

Nothing planned for my evening, I am just waiting for my partner to finish work. Sadly I nearly passed out a few times today, so I am pretty much bed bound for now. I will get up once my partner gets home, but I think I will just spend the evening cuddling up on the sofa. My cold shivers are getting a bit better now, so at least that is something.

I know I am not on the picture, I am under house arrest remember? I can't leave the house for at least a week, and two weeks if everyone has their way. :-)

*lots of big hugs*

l0rdtr3k: You want some ice cream?
ddickinson: Still not clicking on any of your links. :-)

Soccorro: The 2 cups of mocca are kicking in. I refuse to comment anymore today, since it will inevitably lead to me making inappropriate jokes and believe me, you don't want to experience a caffeine driven Soccorro :D
ddickinson: You mean caffeine Soccorro is even more dirty minded than regular Soccorro? God help us all. :-)
PFFT! You're just jealous of my sweg! *Tries to move hands like a rapper, making him look like an idiot*

Yeh, i'm so keeeewwwllll!!! #Attention #Embarrassing #Retard
moonshineshadow: *blush* That is so sweet *big hug*
And I second it. So that means it's true. You can't get out of it now. By order of Empress Owl, you are now Moonshine the sexy. :-)

AgentBirdnest: I admire that attitude... My mom was the same way earlier this year when she had a medical problem (she is perfectly fine.) Meanwhile, I get the sniffles, and the world is ending \o/ I don't handle it well (I am a guy, after all ;-p)

Ho, of course. Anything with stars, including my underwear, automatically belongs to her :-)
I am glad to hear your mum is fine. It's never nice having a parent who is ill. Don't be so hard on yourself. You are allowed to complain. Over here we call it man-flu. :-)

So anything with stars belongs to Owl? *grabs a tattoo gun and goes to tattoo a star on Agent's butt.* :-)

Soccorro: PFFT! You're just jealous of my sweg! *Tries to move hands like a rapper, making him look like an idiot*

Yeh, i'm so keeeewwwllll!!! #Attention #Embarrassing #Retard
I am not even sure what "sweg" is/means?
Post edited July 18, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: I am glad to hear you are doing good. Did you get your cute picture I sent via PM (and I forgot to respond to your last message, sorry about that. I will do it soon).

*lots of big hugs*
Hooooo what a cute pic indeed !!! :D thank you so much.... and don't worry about answering my messages. You don't have to ; and if you really want to, then : no hurry !! :)
:-\ ... sorry to hear that. Was is because of your treatment ? tiredness ? ... or something else ?... I hope you'll get better, and quick. I guess some rest in bed and cuddling up in the sofa won't hurt you meanwhile, indeed... :) ... glad that your cold shivers are better, as you said,, it's something :) hopefully the rest will follow.
**Big comforting and encouraging 'get better' hug**
It would be awesome if you could rest for 2 weeks... I know you won't, because it's difficult for you... but still.
**Some more friendly hugs**
moonshineshadow: *blush* That is so sweet *big hug*
You should thank DD :-D
**Big happy hug back**
AgentBirdnest: Ho, of course. Anything with stars, including my underwear, automatically belongs to her :-)
Woohoo !!!!! \o/