It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: In a bit of a mood presently. But it beats the alternative, so I'll take it.

Have been lurking for a bit, saw you mention how much "fun" you've been having today.
Try to rest as much as you can. Someone else can handle the chores for a bit while you recover.

And yes, you would be right. That is its original definition. But the word is being mutated into a banner term for arrogant stupidity.
Sorry to hear you are in a mood, is there a reason for it, or just one of those days when you feel a bit moody?

I don't have much choice but to rest at the moment. It is probably due to me leaving the hospital early, but I really hate hospitals and I am much happier at home. I think it will just take a few days.

And people wonder why I don't really use Steam. :-)
CarrionCrow: ...
*welcome wave* Sorry for not replying to you yesterday, I only saw your post this morning, since I had really closed the forum :D
ddickinson: Don't be silly, you feel free to complain all you want. *big hug*

You have to stay still, I have never done a tattoo before. :-)
Thanks. I'll do it as much as humanly possible in that case ;-)

*staying still, out of fear that my legs will be cut off if I leave... (plus, I really want it to look nice)* :-D
AgentBirdnest: Thanks. I'll do it as much as humanly possible in that case ;-)

*staying still, out of fear that my legs will be cut off if I leave... (plus, I really want it to look nice)* :-D
*I wonder how I get Chainsword to do tattoos?* :-)
ddickinson: Sorry to hear you are in a mood, is there a reason for it, or just one of those days when you feel a bit moody?

I don't have much choice but to rest at the moment. It is probably due to me leaving the hospital early, but I really hate hospitals and I am much happier at home. I think it will just take a few days.

Don't be. This is preferable. It goes with the territory, just idly hoping that the grey haze will go the fuck away in full for a while.

Completely understandable. Not exactly a fan of hospitals either.
Well, aside from getting blood drawn. Never have minded that.
Just rest. You want to do things, be productive, help out, but that will be for nothing if you collapse and end up in worse shape than you are now.

It's not just Steam, people offline actually use the term with a straight face as well.
If I had much faith in the species as a whole, it'd be shaken a bit by witnessing such things.
ddickinson: *I wonder how I get Chainsword to do tattoos?* :-)
*passes out in panic* +__+
Post edited July 18, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
CarrionCrow: It's not just Steam, people offline actually use the term with a straight face as well.
If I had much faith in the species as a whole, it'd be shaken a bit by witnessing such things.
You actually had much faith in them? What an optimist ;)

Oh and Hello Crow :)

------------
Edit: On another note: Getting Error 500 again....*sigh*
Post edited July 18, 2015 by ElTerprise
I think I will make a start on some dinner. It's a little early, but I think I will need to take my time and make sure I don't end up regretting moving about again. :-)

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and thank you all very much for your kind concern and support. You are all awesome, even the dirty minded Soccorro and Blob over there. :-)

And if Endre comes online while I am away, please give him a big hug from me. And if it's one of the guys giving him the hug for me, include a big kiss as well. ;-)

*big hugs and silly waves*

CarrionCrow: Don't be. This is preferable. It goes with the territory, just idly hoping that the grey haze will go the fuck away in full for a while.

Just rest. You want to do things, be productive, help out, but that will be for nothing if you collapse and end up in worse shape than you are now.

It's not just Steam, people offline actually use the term with a straight face as well.
I don't mind for giving blood or bone marrow, but after the times I have been in hospital it just brings back to many bad memories.

I know. I will give the dinner a try, I feel like cooking something nice for my partner for when she gets home. She usually cooks for me (due to me finishing work after her), so it's the least I could do.

People offline as well? I guess I am glad I live in a quiet little rural area. The internet sure has made people follow the strangest practices and fads.

I hope you will feel better soon, and that you have a lovely weekend, or as good a one as possible.
ddickinson: Sorry to hear you are in a mood, is there a reason for it, or just one of those days when you feel a bit moody?

CarrionCrow: Don't be. This is preferable. It goes with the territory, just idly hoping that the grey haze will go the fuck away in full for a while.

I love hospitals! The feeling of cool infusions running thorugh your veins, wonderful!
AgentBirdnest: *passes out in panic* +__+
*Pulls out a temporary tattoo and sticks it on Agents butt to fool Owl and save Agent going through the pain of a tattoo* :-)

Take care, Agent. And have a lovely weekend!
AgentBirdnest: Thanks. I'll do it as much as humanly possible in that case ;-)

ddickinson: *I wonder how I get Chainsword to do tattoos?* :-)
Think less along the lines of conventional tattooing and approach it more like whittling....

Keep on getting as much rest as you can, decrease required recovery time.
Hopefully you and yours will have a decent weekend despite all the problems and complications. =)
ddickinson: *Pulls out a temporary tattoo and sticks it on Agents butt to fool Owl and save Agent going through the pain of a tattoo* :-)

I'm gonna grab and please you with hugs.I can't wait for you to scream for mercy as I hug you to death.
CarrionCrow: ...
moonshineshadow: *welcome wave* Sorry for not replying to you yesterday, I only saw your post this morning, since I had really closed the forum :D
No need to apologize, I kinda figured as much.

One of the perks of the net - If something annoys, shut it off and do something else.
Certainly didn't take offense at you not responding the very instant after I posted.
CarrionCrow: It's not just Steam, people offline actually use the term with a straight face as well.
ElTerprise: You actually had much faith in them? What an optimist ;)

Oh and Hello Crow :)

------------
Edit: On another note: Getting Error 500 again....*sigh*
Certainly not. Can't remember the last time I indulged in such silliness as that.

Good evening to you as well. =)
Post edited July 18, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Certainly not. Can't remember the last time I indulged in such silliness as that.

Good evening to you as well. =)
Good...i just started to worry ;)

How are you doing?
ddickinson: *Pulls out a temporary tattoo and sticks it on Agents butt to fool Owl and save Agent going through the pain of a tattoo* :-)

*Wakes up, and notices a tattoo on my rear end* Woohoo! I am an official badass now B-|

Take extra good care of yourself. Don't go too crazy or anything. I hope you can start feeling better, quickly.
*extra huge "get better" hug*

And I'm off for a while. See everyone later! Have pleasant mornevenoons!