It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: *big hug* Of course you could blame it on not feeling well. It is a good excuse ;-)
ddickinson: But that would just be a lame excuse. It would also not be true, as you said, I did mention I was putting you on the picture.

(And don't think I didn't notice you avoiding my question about the holiday.) ;-)
*big return hug* I don't care if you notice or not, I am just not going to discuss this stuff with you anymore :P
It gives me a feeling of déjà vu, these endless discussions. Like with the gifting leader before we found a solution for that ;-)
ddickinson: The only downfall is that the pain is excruciating, so it would be quite the challenge to stop the painkillers enough to find out. I figure that as long as I am under house arrest I will just keep taking them and hope it's not them causing the problem. I don't think it is, especially as much of it I had on Tuesday.
Yes you probably should do that especially when the pain is pretty unbearable without the painkillers...it's not very likely indeed that they're causing the problems when you had the problems already on tuesday...
moonshineshadow: *big return hug* I don't care if you notice or not, I am just not going to discuss this stuff with you anymore :P
It gives me a feeling of déjà vu, these endless discussions. Like with the gifting leader before we found a solution for that ;-)
I've got it, the solution to all this. We need to find someone to blame the skinny dipping on, just like we did with the gifting leader thing by making it ELT. The question is who can the victim be? :-)

(Do you think we can blame it on ELT again? Maybe he is wearing a wig?) :-)
When in doubt, blame it on ELT. :P
moonshineshadow: *big return hug* I don't care if you notice or not, I am just not going to discuss this stuff with you anymore :P
ddickinson: I've got it, the solution to all this. We need to find someone to blame the skinny dipping on, just like we did with the gifting leader thing by making it ELT. The question is who can the victim be? :-)

(Do you think we can blame it on ELT again? Maybe he is wearing a wig?) :-)
Hmm... that does sound like a quite good idea. Not sure if blaming ElT again would be fair, we already made him gifting leader, I don't want to scare him away :P
I think I had better get some rest. I hope you all have a lovely day and I will speak to you all later.

*hugs and waves*

ElTerprise: Yes you probably should do that especially when the pain is pretty unbearable without the painkillers...it's not very likely indeed that they're causing the problems when you had the problems already on tuesday...
It was just a thought. I am not sure what I would prefer, the pain or the dizziness and nausea. Hopefully in a few days it will be getting better.

pimpmonkey2382.313: When in doubt, blame it on ELT. :P
Sounds like a good idea. But as Moon said, it would not be fair. How about you? Want to own up to dressing in a long wig and pretending to be a woman skinny dipping? :-)

moonshineshadow: Hmm... that does sound like a quite good idea. Not sure if blaming ElT again would be fair, we already made him gifting leader, I don't want to scare him away :P
You are probably right. Have a think about a possible victim and I will edit the picture later to reflect that. :-)

I am going to get some more sleep, hopefully when I wake up the medication will be working better. Take care and have a lovely day!

*lots of hugs*
moonshineshadow: Hmm... that does sound like a quite good idea. Not sure if blaming ElT again would be fair, we already made him gifting leader, I don't want to scare him away :P
ddickinson: You are probably right. Have a think about a possible victim and I will edit the picture later to reflect that. :-)

I am going to get some more sleep, hopefully when I wake up the medication will be working better. Take care and have a lovely day!

*lots of hugs*
I hope you can get a good rest and will feel better later on *get well hug*
ddickinson: I think I had better get some rest. I hope you all have a lovely day and I will speak to you all later.

*hugs and waves*

ElTerprise: Yes you probably should do that especially when the pain is pretty unbearable without the painkillers...it's not very likely indeed that they're causing the problems when you had the problems already on tuesday...
ddickinson: It was just a thought. I am not sure what I would prefer, the pain or the dizziness and nausea. Hopefully in a few days it will be getting better.

pimpmonkey2382.313: When in doubt, blame it on ELT. :P
ddickinson: Sounds like a good idea. But as Moon said, it would not be fair. How about you? Want to own up to dressing in a long wig and pretending to be a woman skinny dipping? :-)

ddickinson: You are probably right. Have a think about a possible victim and I will edit the picture later to reflect that. :-)

*lots of hugs*
Never been quite that drunk before. :P

*hugs* Hope you get some good rest. :)
Post edited July 18, 2015 by pimpmonkey2382.313
ddickinson: I think I had better get some rest. I hope you all have a lovely day and I will speak to you all later.

*hugs and waves*

It was just a thought. I am not sure what I would prefer, the pain or the dizziness and nausea. Hopefully in a few days it will be getting better.
Yes - that would be preferable. Hopefully you'll feel a bitter after getting some more rest already. So i hope you can get a good rest and see you later

*big and get better hugs* :)
Damn, the HD remaster of fahrenheit indigo prophecy looks pretty damn nice.
l0rdtr3k: His ego and PC elitism are starting to show more often.
At least,that's my opinion on why I don't watch him asoften as I used to.
I kind of like the guy. I haven't really felt any egotistic vibes from his videos, recent or not.

And he's never reviewed anything other than PC, and mostly, indy titles. He ignores console gaming because there's already hundreds of other critics who do that.

Morning folks.
ddickinson: It's the sudden death part that I find the most amusing. I guess it's just legal stuff to cover them in case they get taken to court.

You earned the badge. Keep collecting them and one day you might get the mystery badge. :-)

I am sure she will pretend she was not looking, but as the arrow shows, she is looking straight up the toga and smiling. And yes, that is a Valkyrie skinny dipping. Although there is no water. I guess she must be lost, or she heard about some guy wearing a toga and wanted to join Owl in having a look. :-)
We have ads for drugs on TV here, and they are required to list side effects in the commercial. There is always a soothing female voice telling the viewer that serious illness and sudden death may occur, while it shows a person walking along a beach with their family or something. It is quite bizarre :-p (The commercials work really well though, apparently.)

Woohoo! Another badge! Soon they will all be mine >:-D ... I love Owl's drawings. I smile every time I see them :-)

Yes, we all know that arrows don't lie. Owl can argue all she wants, but arrows are facts! ):-)
morning ya'all!
do you guys ever have a morning when you're afraid to talk to people from last night, because you think you might have gotten too drunk and people would be like, "Man, what's up with you!?"

Yeah, me neither... :p

*eyes Perimeter as one would a brightly coloured suspiciously-looking new piece of candy*
AgentBirdnest: We have ads for drugs on TV here, and they are required to list side effects in the commercial. There is always a soothing female voice telling the viewer that serious illness and sudden death may occur, while it shows a person walking along a beach with their family or something. It is quite bizarre :-p (The commercials work really well though, apparently.)

Woohoo! Another badge! Soon they will all be mine >:-D ... I love Owl's drawings. I smile every time I see them :-)

Yes, we all know that arrows don't lie. Owl can argue all she wants, but arrows are facts! ):-)
I have heard a few American adverts where they have to say the small print, and they do it so fast you can barely understand them.

But no one knows how many badges you need to collect before you get the super secret badge. :-)

I fear you have failed again, Mr Agent. Owl is your lord and master, your superior. You should defend her honour to the last. She is going to be so mad at you. :-)

(I changed the image a little. Hopefully Moonshine will forgive me when she sees the new change I made on her character.)
ddickinson: I have heard a few American adverts where they have to say the small print, and they do it so fast you can barely understand them.

But no one knows how many badges you need to collect before you get the super secret badge. :-)

I fear you have failed again, Mr Agent. Owl is your lord and master, your superior. You should defend her honour to the last. She is going to be so mad at you. :-)

(I changed the image a little. Hopefully Moonshine will forgive me when she sees the new change I made on her character.)
*grabs DD's leg and starting to purr waiting fo her to pick me up*