It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

moonshineshadow: Of course I want to see it *big hug*
ddickinson: I will just put the finishing touches to it (by adding you to the picture). It's nothing special, it's just a little modification to a picture Owl did. But I think it tells the whole story of the picture, even though Owl denies it. :-)
*excited hug*
ElTerprise: Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
Good morning!

How are you today?

Here you go (see attached). It's nothing good or anything, just some silly fun. Probably not worth the excitement. :-)
(P.S. You are not blonde anymore.) :-)

Soccorro: ELT! I'm fine thanks, digga! :D

How are you, Digga? :D
What does digga mean?
Attachments:
owl.jpg (364 Kb)
Post edited July 18, 2015 by ddickinson

Moin Digga. Doing good here and glad to hear that you're fine :)
ddickinson: Here you go (see attached). It's nothing good or anything, just some silly fun. Probably not worth the excitement. :-)
Aww that is really good *laughing hug*
ElTerprise: Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*

How are you all doing?
ddickinson: Good morning!

How are you today?

ddickinson: Here you go (see attached). It's nothing good or anything, just some silly fun. Probably not worth the excitement. :-)

ddickinson: What does digga mean?
Digga is a slang term we use for friends or just people we know. And who is that naked minecraft girl in the background? O.O
ddickinson: Good morning!

How are you today?

What does digga mean?
Good Morning DD *big hug*
Doing good here - could sleep in a bit which helped :)
So you also got an Imposter now....
Digga is colloquial term from Hamburg which originates from 90s Hip-hop scene from Hamburg and can be roughly translated as "Bro" :)

How are you doing?
Post edited July 18, 2015 by ElTerprise
Soccorro: Digga is a slang term we use for friends or just people we know. And who is that naked minecraft girl in the background? O.O
German slang or Turkish slang?

That, sir, is not a naked girl. That is a naked Valkyrie. ;-)

moonshineshadow: Aww that is really good *laughing hug*
I will try and think of some better ones when I am more clear headed. But I am glad you liked it. I will show it to Owl when she is next online.

*more hugs*
Soccorro: Digga is a slang term we use for friends or just people we know. And who is that naked minecraft girl in the background? O.O
ddickinson: German slang or Turkish slang?

That, sir, is not a naked girl. That is a naked Valkyrie. ;-)

moonshineshadow: Aww that is really good *laughing hug*
ddickinson: I will try and think of some better ones when I am more clear headed. But I am glad you liked it. I will show it to Owl when she is next online.

*more hugs*
German :D And oh! A valkyrie? COOL!
Post edited July 18, 2015 by Soccorro
ElTerprise: Good Morning DD *big hug*
Digga is colloquial term from Hamburg which originates from 90s Hip-hop scene from Hamburg and can be roughly translated as "Bro" :)

How are you doing?
Glad to hear you got to sleep in.

Digga does not sound very German. :-)

I am okay, still not too good, but it is bound to take some time. I just wish I could do a few things without feeling sick and dizzy. Hopefully a few more days of rest and I can start being more active again.

Soccorro: German :D And oh! A valkyrie? COOL!
For some reason, when I mentioned if it was Turkish, I pictures a scene with Brian Blessed from Blackadder. I won't share a clip, as it might be seen as offensive, or hurt your feelings, and I would not want that.
ddickinson: You can't blame me for asking. I have been to Amsterdam, we all know what you lot are like over there. :-)
*big only joking hug*

Thank you. I am sure it will be fine. I should get my results next week, so I will know more then.

*big thank you hug*
That's a fair point, but Amsterdam isn't really a good representation of the rest of the Netherlands. xD I think it can be kind of dirty too. My part of the country is much nicer! (In my opinion at least. :P) You would also be right if I was actually going to see a Dutch movie, because those tend to have excessive amounts of violence, sex and cursing. I don't tend to like them much.

Well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, then! Hopefully they'll be able to fix you up in no time. :) *more hugs*
ElTerprise: Good Morning DD *big hug*

How are you doing?
ddickinson: Glad to hear you got to sleep in.

I am okay, still not too good, but it is bound to take some time. I just wish I could do a few things without feeling sick and dizzy. Hopefully a few more days of rest and I can start being more active again.

Soccorro: German :D And oh! A valkyrie? COOL!
ddickinson: For some reason, when I mentioned if it was Turkish, I pictures a scene with Brian Blessed from Blackadder. I won't share a clip, as it might be seen as offensive, or hurt your feelings, and I would not want that.
Ah just found the clip :D
ddickinson: Glad to hear you got to sleep in.

Thank you :)

Well it's derived from Dicker (but has nothing to do with thick people) ;)
It's the way it's pronounced in Northern Germany

Well that's something. Atleast okay. :)
Understandably that you want to do something without feeling sick - hopefully that sick and dizzy feeling will vanish quite soon *big hug* :)
FearfulSymmetry: That's a fair point, but Amsterdam isn't really a good representation of the rest of the Netherlands. xD I think it can be kind of dirty too. My part of the country is much nicer! (In my opinion at least. :P) You would also be right if I was actually going to see a Dutch movie, because those tend to have excessive amounts of violence, sex and cursing. I don't tend to like them much.

Well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, then! Hopefully they'll be able to fix you up in no time. :) *more hugs*
I know, I don't think people think all of the Netherlands are like Amsterdam. Not that it's a bad place. Although, people do say it's the quiet places where all the real dirty stuff goes on, out of sight and behind closed doors. :-)

I hope you enjoy the movie, I am not really sure what it is, but then I don't really follow movies anymore. Hopefully you and your sister will have lots of fun being big kids and enjoying the movie. :-)

Sadly if it's bad news it won't be fixed, maybe maintained (well, one of them can be, if it's the other I am screwed (sorry, bad joke, just trying to keep a smile on my face)). But I am keeping an optimistic outlooks. No point worrying about it all too much.

*even more hugs*

Soccorro: Ah just found the clip :D
It might not be the right one. :-)
FearfulSymmetry: That's a fair point, but Amsterdam isn't really a good representation of the rest of the Netherlands. xD I think it can be kind of dirty too. My part of the country is much nicer! (In my opinion at least. :P) You would also be right if I was actually going to see a Dutch movie, because those tend to have excessive amounts of violence, sex and cursing. I don't tend to like them much.

ddickinson: I know, I don't think people think all of the Netherlands are like Amsterdam. Not that it's a bad place. Although, people do say it's the quiet places where all the real dirty stuff goes on, out of sight and behind closed doors. :-)

I hope you enjoy the movie, I am not really sure what it is, but then I don't really follow movies anymore. Hopefully you and your sister will have lots of fun being big kids and enjoying the movie. :-)

Sadly if it's bad news it won't be fixed, maybe maintained (well, one of them can be, if it's the other I am screwed :-)). But I am keeping an optimistic outlooks. No point worrying about it all too much.

*even more hugs*

Soccorro: Ah just found the clip :D
ddickinson: It might not be the right one. :-)
With tthe neighbor :D
ElTerprise: Thank you :)

Well it's derived from Dicker (but has nothing to do with thick people) ;)
It's the way it's pronounced in Northern Germany

Well that's something. Atleast okay. :)
Understandably that you want to do something without feeling sick - hopefully that sick and dizzy feeling will vanish quite soon *big hug* :)
I want to stop the painkillers, to see what is causing the dizziness, the migraines or the medication, but I am under strict orders that I take them. It is probably not the medication, but it would be nice to know, even if it would be a painful experiment.

Soccorro: With tthe neighbor :D
That's the one. What did you think?