It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382.313: Wish they would ban his ass already.
Well apparently he keeps creating accounts and i really don't like the idea of IP-banning...
pimpmonkey2382.313: Wish they would ban his ass already.
ElTerprise: Well apparently he keeps creating accounts and i really don't like the idea of IP-banning...
I don't either, but when he is harrassing, e-stalking, abusing the rep system, doesn't buy anything, and worst of all scams people out of games. About the only solution I can see.
pimpmonkey2382.313: I don't either, but when he is harrassing, e-stalking, abusing the rep system, doesn't buy anything, and worst of all scams people out of games. About the only solution I can see.
Yes. You're probably right...which is a shame...and ignoring him doesn't really work apparently...
But also the open gifting threads actually promote such behaviour to some degree imho...
Post edited July 18, 2015 by ElTerprise
pimpmonkey2382.313: I don't either, but when he is harrassing, e-stalking, abusing the rep system, doesn't buy anything, and worst of all scams people out of games. About the only solution I can see.
ElTerprise: Yes. You're probably right...which is a shame...and ignoring him doesn't really work apparently...
Nope, he'll just continue on harrassing and e-stalking.
Dude,it was funny now it's depressing.
I can't wait for the Blues to go down on him.
*as if isn't bad enough to read about all this annoying behaviour all over the forum, it needs to be repeated here again and again and again*
Attachments:
panda3.jpg (44 Kb)
l0rdtr3k: Dude,it was funny now it's depressing.
I can't wait for the Blues to go down on him.
They probably won't. I've wrote them, with screenshots of him openly admitting to abusing the rep system, having alts, etc. and I know two other people who have also.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Nope, he'll just continue on harrassing and e-stalking.
But he cannot send you chat messages anymore, can he?

But letting the ninja gifting threads and all the other open key drop thread run dry might be a first step and would make the scamming much more difficult...(but the problem of harrassment would still be there of course)
moonshineshadow: *as if isn't bad enough to read about all this annoying behaviour all over the forum, it needs to be repeated here again and again and again*
moon,unfortunetely it has become a problem that needs to be discussed.
I know you want to keep the thread clear of this but that scamming Steam kiddie has encroached here like a Skaven Plague Monk and we need to get him out,quick.
I'm making a lot of Warhammer references these days.I'm so hyped because of the releases.
moonshineshadow: *as if isn't bad enough to read about all this annoying behaviour all over the forum, it needs to be repeated here again and again and again*
l0rdtr3k: moon,unfortunetely it has become a problem that needs to be discussed.
I know you want to keep the thread clear of this but that scamming Steam kiddie has encroached here like a Skaven Plague Monk and we need to get him out,quick.
I'm making a lot of Warhammer references these days.I'm so hyped because of the releases.
As if anything will change if you discuss this in here, in the scammer thread, in the gifting thread and wherever.... every few days...

But tell you what, you go on, I'll just leave.
Post edited July 18, 2015 by moonshineshadow
pimpmonkey2382.313: Nope, he'll just continue on harrassing and e-stalking.
ElTerprise: But he cannot send you chat messages anymore, can he?

But letting the ninja gifting threads and all the other open key drop thread run dry might be a first step and would make the scamming much more difficult...(but the problem of harrassment would still be there of course)
Nah, he can't PM me anymore. Though I'm sure he's tried, and probably got asshurt about not being able to.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Nah, he can't PM me anymore. Though I'm sure he's tried, and probably got asshurt about not being able to.
Alright. Atleast something.

But I'd generally like to stop talking about him now. He gets way too much attention and i think i made my point and although i'm really sorry for you suffering from him i just don't want to continue talk about him here in the thread.
Post edited July 18, 2015 by ElTerprise
pimpmonkey2382.313: Nah, he can't PM me anymore. Though I'm sure he's tried, and probably got asshurt about not being able to.
ElTerprise: Alright. Atleast something.

But I'd generally like to stop talking about him now. He gets way too much attention and i think i made my point and although i'm sorry for you suffering from him i just don't want to continue talk about him here in the thread.
Fair enough.
moonshineshadow: As if anything will change if you discuss this in here, in the scammer thread, in the gifting thread and wherever.... every few days...

But tell you what, you go on, I'll just leave.
So anyway...how was your day?
As i'm dangerously close to to fall asleep in front of the PC i think I'll go to sleep now. Good night everyone *big hugs and waves*
See you all tomorrow :)